$112.49 Sony 24" PS3 Display VS. $97 Proscan 32" TV

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

I am, REALLY, debating taking my PS3 3D display back to BB. They price matched the $112.49 price Kmart had it for. Thinking about getting the $97 32" Proscan from Sears for my bedroom. I have a 42" HD 3Dtv in my living room. So, I will, still, have 3D. Opinions?

Thanks!

Edit: Hmmm... I don't see a mention of "Proscan" on the Sears ad. It says HDtv regularly $249.99. Saw "Proscan" on another site.

Edited by ChunLiBarbie, 09 November 2012 - 08:22 PM.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

I am pretty sure the proscan is same as the one at Kmart. I believe it is only 720p also. PS display is 1080p.

Just food for thought... I may try to get the proscan at Kmart.

#3 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

Wait what is this? Does Kmart.com currently show the PS3 3D Displat at $112.49 or is that the $150 price with a clearance discount?

My BB still has four of the 3D Displays at $179 but I'm not going to touch them until I can get it for around $100

#4 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:45 AM

I am pretty sure the proscan is same as the one at Kmart. I believe it is only 720p also. PS display is 1080p.

Just food for thought... I may try to get the proscan at Kmart.

Hmmm... Thanks for the mention of Kmart! I'll go by there and see how it looks!

Wait what is this? Does Kmart.com currently show the PS3 3D Displat at $112.49 or is that the $150 price with a clearance discount?

My BB still has four of the 3D Displays at $179 but I'm not going to touch them until I can get it for around $100

Kmart had them for 25% off of $149.99. I think they left the mention of the sale in the Clearance Thread.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#5 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

Hmmm... Thanks for the mention of Kmart! I'll go by there and see how it looks!

Kmart had them for 25% off of $149.99. I think they left the mention of the sale in the Clearance Thread.

Is this as of today, a new 25% sale?

#6 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

Is this as of today, a new 25% sale?

No. It was some weeks ago, but I think they left it in the mega-thread.