LOWER PRICE: Tales of Graces F Special Edition PS3 ~ $33 Shipped @ Zavvi

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#1 no_exit

no_exit

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:31 AM

Zavvi has Tales of Graces F Special Edition marked down to £19.98 and shipping is £0.99 (comes out to about $33 USD shipped).

For the true cheap asses out there, here is a code for 5% off of your first order at Zavvi: ZV16707698

EDIT: back in stock and price lowered to 19.98

Edited by no_exit, 13 January 2013 - 09:20 PM.

#2 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:41 AM

Getting down to my pricepoint. Seems to blow away the US version in terms of extra stuff you get with it.

#3 United_Korea

United_Korea

we thinX it's gr8.8

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

what's so special about this?
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Street Fighter X Tekken, Tekken Tag Tournament 2
:360: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
:pc: Diablo III

#4 Tonious

Tonious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:53 AM

what's so special about this?

• The Original Soundtrack
  • Behind the Scenes Videos
  • High quality hardback art book
  • Newly designed folded box
  • A special DLC is also included with original costumes from Tales of Destiny 2 and a custom PlayStation 3 theme
Kinda tempted... but I dunno if I want all that extra stuff. It'll just get thrown in my closet. @_@ Think I might have to wait for a bf deal on the game.

#5 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:57 AM

Posted Image

Certainly better than what we got in the US. I'm really tempted in getting this, but Black Friday deals and Wii U launch already has my money. Hopefully its this price next month.

#6 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

Just FYI, the price of this game is steadily rising on eBay

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#7 Unabandoned

Unabandoned

Psssh. Lame deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

Is this region free?

#8 Wompdevil

Wompdevil

Noob 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:20 AM

Is this region free?

All PS3 games are region free. I am wondering about the DLC though. Will DLC that is sold on the US store work on the EU version? If not it is no biggie since I can just buy the DLC from the EU PSN store

523546.png

#9 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

Just FYI, the price of this game is steadily rising on eBay

Exactly. I already sold one for a good return, and I plan on picking this one uo for the extras,.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#10 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:26 AM

Exactly. I already sold one for a good return, and I plan on picking this one uo for the extras,.

I am importing the Japenese version, for it's star studded voice cast. I want the extras too, but I have already played the ahit out of this game with my wife, and can't justify the extra money to buy this.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#11 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:28 AM

All PS3 games are region free. I am wondering about the DLC though. Will DLC that is sold on the US store work on the EU version? If not it is no biggie since I can just buy the DLC from the EU PSN store

this isn't true anymore, but still 99% are region free, there are a few that aren't =\

#12 rockykai

rockykai

Less than a month? Two more weeks? -_-

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:29 AM

One captain obvious question and one "I can't find it online so maybe somebody knows" question here:

1) Are Zavvi games in new or used condition (well, in particular this one LOL)? I never ordered from there before or from anyone else like PlayAsia or dvd.co.uk.

2) Are the English voice actors the same between the European and US versions? If they aren't, is one better than the other?

#13 shadylane

shadylane

Believe...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

was there an american version of this limited edition? link anyone. Can be eBay or just info about the product

Shadylane310.png

33836.png

#14 DanteWarrior

DanteWarrior

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

was there an american version of this limited edition? link anyone. Can be eBay or just info about the product

No there wasn't

#15 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:42 AM

No US Limited edition like there was for Vesperia.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#16 JAlbertL

JAlbertL

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:50 AM

I've been keeping my eye on this and New Little King's Story. I'm holding out just a bit longer.

#17 Unabandoned

Unabandoned

Psssh. Lame deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:51 AM

In for one since they are region free. Thanks OP!

#18 SDC

SDC

OMFG PINKU

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:12 AM

I'm a sucker for special editions, and if this is getting hard to find I figure why not. Which is really a terrible idea, I should wait until it gets cheaper. But hey.

#19 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

This may go out of stock before it gets any cheaper. Still, at present time, I think it's interesting the Limited Edition of this is cheaper to import and purchase than US regular copies.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#20 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:56 AM

If you have Fry's in your area, you can get it there for $30 now (if you want the US version and don't want to mess with a EU psn account for dlc).

Edited by bruceg, 11 November 2012 - 06:45 AM.

#21 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:09 AM

decided to bite, thx op

#22 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

zavvis changed their stuff since i last bought from them. Looks like they charge shipping now? *sigh* odds are this will come in damaged like almost everything from these guys and their shitty packaging. but thats a good price, maybe i'll roll the dice. Im just annoyed that i have to pay for their terrible shiipping now

Its strange, looks like i have to re-enter most of my info even though i have an account with them
My massive game collection list: (work in progress, pain in the butt getting it all entered)
\-Clicky Here-\

#23 isr34l

isr34l

The Business Bitch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:49 AM

If you have Fry's in your area, you can get it there for $30 now (if you want the US version and don't want to mess with a EU psn account for dlc).

Thanks for the heads-up c:
Going to pick up a copy tomorrow

#24 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:57 AM

zavvis changed their stuff since i last bought from them. Looks like they charge shipping now? *sigh* odds are this will come in damaged like almost everything from these guys and their shitty packaging. but thats a good price, maybe i'll roll the dice. Im just annoyed that i have to pay for their terrible shiipping now

Its strange, looks like i have to re-enter most of my info even though i have an account with them

Isnt it only like a dollar for shipping? :booty:

and they shipped mine in a cardboard envelope, it did arrive creased, but nothing too bad.

#25 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

Obviously DLC can't be used between regions, but what about saves? I'm tempted to get this one to replace my NA copy, but only if my save file can be used with it.

#26 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

save files are region locked :(

#27 lutz

lutz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:04 AM

So buy it, replace the EU disc with the NA one and call it a day lol.

#28 Tsukento

Tsukento

King of Pirates

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

save files are region locked :(

Damn!

So buy it, replace the EU disc with the NA one and call it a day lol.

The reason I ask is because I pretty much completed the main game and am in post-game stuff.

#29 rockykai

rockykai

Less than a month? Two more weeks? -_-

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

The voices for EU English / US English sound the same to me.

Trying to purchase but it says "PayPal is currently unavailable". Guess I will try again in 5 minutes.

*Edit* - No luck so far, but I figure that there is nothing seriously wrong with it. I still prefer to use PayPal though so I'll wait some more.

Edited by rockykai, 11 November 2012 - 09:59 AM.

#30 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:20 AM

Wait a second, if I get a European game won't I get screwed with DLC?

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded