Photo
- - - - -

Kmart $15 off gaming purchase of $15 or more coupon valid during Black Friday! YMMV

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#1 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:30 AM

I went to Kmart after work and bought Enslaved for PS3 for $4.97. One of the coupons that printed was much to my surprise $15 off of a gaming or gaming accessory purchase of $15 or more! It excludes hardware and is valid 11/18 - 12/8... so that means it's valid Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

I cannot guarantee this coupon will print out for others, however it did for me. YMMV as usual, however worth a purchase to see if it prints out.

Edited by thebytewasbit, 13 November 2012 - 05:50 AM.

#2 TwistedShade

TwistedShade

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:40 AM

Going to need more details here...

#3 walkonshadows

walkonshadows

Terminal CAGtosis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:42 AM

Going to need more details here...

Yeah, like you say you went there, but the coupon was printed?!? on the receipt? Is there a code? can be used online?

Anyone who wants a 72-Hour guest pass to The Secret World, just PM me your email.

LeCuPXZ.jpgUUVGik1.jpgDEjnR1E.jpg

CEh38V2.jpgKxJkMdH.jpgJtnnbZt.jpg

#4 Collectorguy00

Collectorguy00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:43 AM

You get a coupon with your receipt, they print off at the same time and it's random which one you get.
Posted ImagePosted Image
"I'd rather Rashad win because he got a big mouth and I don't like the fact that he play with his nipples right before he go and fight another man, that's gay!" Rampage Jackson on Evans vs Machida

#5 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:49 AM

You get a coupon with your receipt, they print off at the same time and it's random which one you get.

Exactly.

#6 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:06 AM

So you can get something free if it's $15?
Posted Image

#7 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

Do you need that kmart card to get this coupon ? I could just buy cheap games and return them after i get this 15$ coupon. Getting dishonored for 15$ on black friday would be sweet !
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#8 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:02 AM

Wonder if this is a glitch. Promo right now is spend $45 or more on VGs and get $15 gaming coupon. Maybe it gave you the coupon because the system read Enslaved as a game at MSRP?

Who knows. Pretty hit to miss though.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#9 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:37 AM

Do you need that kmart card to get this coupon ? I could just buy cheap games and return them after i get this 15$ coupon. Getting dishonored for 15$ on black friday would be sweet !

Yes you need the SYWR card.

#10 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

Wonder if this is a glitch. Promo right now is spend $45 or more on VGs and get $15 gaming coupon. Maybe it gave you the coupon because the system read Enslaved as a game at MSRP?

Guess that's possible. If someone else purchases enslaved and the $15 off coupon prints, then we're good to go. The closest kmart is still a long drive for me. Can someone else buy a copy and report back?

#11 Guest_grandiosedrink3_*

Guest_grandiosedrink3_*

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

Im goign to my closest store now, I will let you know If I get a coupon http://www.discountxboxs.uni.me/hmart/

Thanks

#12 pigeon12

pigeon12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

I got the coupon here in Florida after buying 3rd Birthday on clearance for 5 bucks. Didn't give any reward point information or anything. It just printed it out.

#13 prmtyme

prmtyme

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

Thanks for posting those who it worked for i will go and try it out at my local K mart today
Lets be Friends!!

PSN: prmtyme

#14 shieryda

shieryda

Opus Eponymous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

I smell cheap Microsoft point cards...

#15 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:14 PM

wow, if it is printing with any VG purchase that is pretty awesome. Too bad my K-mart doesn't have any cheap clearance games that I've seen. I will still stop buy tomorrow and check though when I got pick up black ops.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get Assassin's Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, NBA 2K14 or other games for $1 (Steam):  http://www.cheapassg...r-1/?p=11692782

#16 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

I'm going to another Kmart today and see if another coupon prints.

#17 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

Fuck YEA !!!!!!! I got two 5$ games in seperate transactions and i got 15$ coupon in each one ! Looks like im getting dishonored for 15$ on black friday at kmart now ! I might use the other 15$ coupon on some 5$ games to flip to gamestop during their 3/10 promo or get another game like most wanted on black friday for 15$ :)
Currently playing

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:

#18 Jerseyleoal

Jerseyleoal

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

I'm going to another Kmart today and see if another coupon prints.

Any luck?

#19 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

I haven't been yet. My wife just got done with her colonoscopy, so I will stop by there sometime today.

#20 Jerseyleoal

Jerseyleoal

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

Fuck YEA !!!!!!! I got two 5$ games in seperate transactions and i got 15$ coupon in each one ! Looks like im getting dishonored for 15$ on black friday at kmart now ! I might use the other 15$ coupon on some 5$ games to flip to gamestop during their 3/10 promo or get another game like most wanted on black friday for 15$ :)

What $5 games did you get and see?

#21 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:21 PM

Awesome! Glad to hear! I will definitely try this later. Borderlands 2 and Dishonored ahoy!

#22 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

Awesome! Glad to hear! I will definitely try this later. Borderlands 2 and Dishonored ahoy!

I know of a Kmart with at least a few $5 games. Multiple coupons in separate transactions is my goal.

#23 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

WARNING TO ALL: its ine per transaction so if you want to use multiples of these on black friday then do seperate transactions

Im using one of my coupons on thanksgiving to get two copys of max payne 3 for 4$ or so in the same transaction and ill flip one and keep the other :)

Edited by strait edge follower, 13 November 2012 - 07:38 PM.

Currently playing

Games recently beaten

#24 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

What $5 games did you get and see?

Dblob 2
Lego Star wars (the one with all the episodes)
Kane and lynch 2
Dragon age 2
Dragin age awakening
mayhem ps3 (dont know about 360)
Enslaved

These are the ones i know
Currently playing

Games recently beaten

#25 Jerseyleoal

Jerseyleoal

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

This worked for me as well. I bought a copy of PS Move Heroes for $4.97 without my SYWR card info and got a $15 dollar gaming coupon. I then took it to the customer device desk and did a refund and rebuy with the purchase on my SYWR card and got another $15 gaming coupon. Next week ill return the game and get my money back.

I also did this a couple weeks ago for 2 $10 gaming coupons with Ass creed. I think I'm gonna get some resistance 1&2 controller bundles with the coupons. Theyre on clearance for $36 so what $11 each? SCORE!!!

#26 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

I wonder if these would work on PSN cards.

#27 Jerseyleoal

Jerseyleoal

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

I wonder if these would work on PSN cards.

I used gaming coupons on psn cards before
Oh and Walmart will be having borderlands 2 for $25 as part of their black Friday sales I think look at the black Friday thread

#28 cag1000

cag1000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:30 PM

Does fine print on coupon say not valid with any other offer?

#29 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

Limit one per transaction. Cant be used on consoles. Does stack with other gaming coupons (ex this one)
Currently playing

Games recently beaten

#30 Jerseyleoal

Jerseyleoal

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:38 PM

Gaming coupons are stackable BUT you cannot use the same offer ID on the same transaction. For example, u buy multiple clearance games and get the $15 coupons with offer ID 948. You cannot use multiple coupons with offer ID 948 on a single transaction. But you can use other gaming coupons with different offer IDs on the same transaction like the coupons you got from buying Halo 4 or the previous weeks ass creed coupons.