Photo
- - - - -

200$ Pink 3ds Xl with Professor Layon at Gilt

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Pen Pen

Pen Pen

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

I don't know why I can't find it just by searching, but I had added myself to the waitlist when this was last offered and got a direct link to purchase it by e-mail. Gilt has a pink 3ds XL with Professor Layton for 225 after shipping. Use coupon GILTNEW25 to get another $25 off if you're a new user. Not quite as good as last time, but good enough for me since it doesn't look like any good 3ds xl deals are happening next week. Plus, I like pink.

#2 AdamTen

AdamTen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

I've seen the pink 3DS XL out in the wild. It's not a gilt exclusive, although there's a chance it could be limited to the holidays. For those of you who aren't into these sketchy shopping sites.

#3 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

I can't find the 3DS on the site, did it sell out?

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#4 Pen Pen

Pen Pen

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:07 PM

Use the direct link in my post to get to it. It seems a bit hidden now.

Also, sorry about the weird title of the post. Long day!

#5 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

Use the direct link in my post to get to it. It seems a bit hidden now.

Also, sorry about the weird title of the post. Long day!

Your link sends me to my wish list.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#6 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

Your link sends me to my wish list.

Ditto. OP, can you repost the link or something?
Posted Image

#7 Pen Pen

Pen Pen

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

Frustrating. Was trying to share the wealth but it seems that link was just for me having added myself to the waitlist for it. I would keep an eye out to see if it pops up again, but otherwise I'll just have to apologize for the tease. I can't bring it up either without using the link (which does work for me).

#8 wasurenai

wasurenai

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

Just post the direct link to the item, e.g. http://www.gilt.com/...plane-cufflinks.

#9 Pen Pen

Pen Pen

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

Here's the text of the link from the e-mail I received:

http://click.e.gilt....2c0713840101eed

If that doesn't work, anyone definitely wanting to buy it can PM me their e-mail address. I just confirmed that I can at least share the page by using their referral tools.

#10 Pen Pen

Pen Pen

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

Just post the direct link to the item, e.g. http://www.gilt.com/...plane-cufflinks.

There is no stable URL for the item. Here's the URL straight from my browser: http://www.gilt.com/...trol_loc-buynow

#11 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

There is no stable URL for the item. Here's the URL straight from my browser: http://www.gilt.com/...trol_loc-buynow

That one works, now to decide if I want to buy it or wait for some other limited 3DS model hmmm.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#12 Pen Pen

Pen Pen

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

Good, glad I could help :)

#13 dallow

dallow

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

I've seen the pink 3DS XL out in the wild. It's not a gilt exclusive, although there's a chance it could be limited to the holidays. For those of you who aren't into these sketchy shopping sites.

1. Where have you seen it "out in the wild"?
2. Gilt is hardly sketchy. It's a boutique online shop that somehow snagged an exclusive deal from Nintendo.
"i drive a rolls royce / cause it's good for my voice"
3DS Friend Code: 3609-1044-7487

#14 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:12 PM

Hmmm, actually, since these are exclusive through Gilt, they'll probably retain a lot of their value if I want to sell it in exchange for another model. Maybe I will pull the trigger.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#15 avatar94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

I still can't see the stupid thing... and searching for it doesn't work either. The link might just be through your account and is expiring after a certain amount of time

#16 htz

htz

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

Hmmm, actually, since these are exclusive through Gilt, they'll probably retain a lot of their value if I want to sell it in exchange for another model. Maybe I will pull the trigger.

These are not exclusive to gilt. I saw about 11 of them at my kmart today selling for $199.99. They might have just arrived this week cause I didn't see them last week.

#17 Pen Pen

Pen Pen

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

I still can't see the stupid thing... and searching for it doesn't work either. The link might just be through your account and is expiring after a certain amount of time

I can still find the page showing in stock through the e-mail. Sorry the links aren't working for you, but I can try sending you the page by e-mail if you send me a PM.

#18 SteveGo

SteveGo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

I just got a postcard from gilt with a 20% off coupon, enter 20NOW during check out, it should take $44.00 off, mine comes out to $183.94 w/ shipping.

Makes this deal a bit sweeter.

#19 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

I just got a postcard from gilt with a 20% off coupon, enter 20NOW during check out, it should take $44.00 off, mine comes out to $183.94 w/ shipping.

Makes this deal a bit sweeter.

Man, I ended up passing because the link stopped working on my computer but man, if I can find it and use the coupon, I'm definitely getting it.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#20 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

These are not exclusive to gilt. I saw about 11 of them at my kmart today selling for $199.99. They might have just arrived this week cause I didn't see them last week.

It's odd because NOA said they were exclusives, but another source said "exclusive for a limited time".

Upon Google searching, it seems that it's only Kmart (for now) who has them. Someone on Nov 5th on some random site posted this, as well as today on Gamefaqs.

#21 Hakudoshi

Hakudoshi

20% Cooler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:47 AM

I can't find this for sale anywhere on the site. Has anyone managed to actually buy one of these yet or what? I'd like to get one but I can't seem to find it!
Rainbow Dash - Applejack - Twilight Sparkle - Fluttershy - Pinkie Pie - Rarity - Celestia - Luna - Derpy Hooves - Vinyl Scratch - Lyra Heartstrings

#22 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:07 AM

anyone managed to find it on the site?

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#23 dallow

dallow

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:09 AM

Mine shipped.
UPS says it will arrive Saturday.

I ordered the day they went up when I made the original thread about it.

#24 djricekcn

djricekcn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

this page blows...so freaking hard to navigate through

#25 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

I called my Kmart and they had this in stock. I trust that it was the Pink/White XL and not the Pearl Pink original 3DS since the worker had to put me on hold again to check the price, and he said it was $199.99.

#26 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

I said screw it and got the purple 3DS from K-Mart. $155 plus a $30 coupon and it's gorgeous. I'll get an XL when they come out with a cool LE.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#27 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

I called my Kmart and they had this in stock. I trust that it was the Pink/White XL and not the Pearl Pink original 3DS since the worker had to put me on hold again to check the price, and he said it was $199.99.

My Kmart has these (I've seen them with my own eyes) and they are $199.99 but I didn't notice any type of game bundle (I didn't physically check so who knows).

They had 5 compared to just two each of blue and red XL's

#28 avatar94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

They seem to randomly come in and out of stock through Gilt. I was just able to score one of the Layton bundles but now it looks like they might be gone again. If you are lucky enough to get in on it, here's a new code for 20% off (got mine for about $182 shipped)

GILTNEW20

#29 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

guess it's gone again :/

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#30 htz

htz

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:19 AM

Posted Image

Here's a pic of the pink 3ds xl at my local kmart. I also noticed the regular 3DS's new packaging is a lot smaller than before.