Photo
- - - - -

(DEAD) Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Watch for Sandy Relief 20.00 + 7.95 shipping

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#1 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

For anyone who missed out on the pre-order bonus for Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

http://store.aksysga...hurricane-sandy

*PLEASE NOTE: LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER.
All proceeds will go to the Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts.

Aksys Games has brought back the Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward watches (while supplies last) in order to help raise money for relief efforts for Hurricane Sandy. By purchasing a Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward watch, you will be donating all $20.00 to the Red Cross Hurricane Sandy fund and helping those affected by this devastating storm.

About the Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward Watch

Slap on the Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward watch and walk around in style (no need to worry about a messy ending either)! Three different color watches are available (these colors are random and we cannot guarantee which color you will receive).

Edited by Namerson, 17 November 2012 - 04:36 PM.
Deal is currently dead

3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#2 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

I can feel the rage levels around the world skyrocketing.

Either way, pretty cool they did it again for charity. I'd buy another if you could pick the color (I want that damn red one)
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

Ordered another one. Thanks OP. Should be no rage. This is for charity.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#4 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

Very nice of them to do this. They're giving all $20 to relief efforts, which is nice.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#5 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

Ordered another one. Thanks OP. Should be no rage. This is for charity.

I'm sure the ones who brought them solely for resale might be quite ticked. I couldnt really care less, I already wore mine a few times and love it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

I'm sure the ones who brought them solely for resale might be quite ticked. I couldnt really care less, I already wore mine a few times and love it.

IIRC didn't they sell 999's watch by itself a couple days after release too?
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#7 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

Good on Aksys to do something like this. They know the watches will sell.

#8 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

That makes it even sweeter :D

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#9 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

I bought the watch solely to resell it (not the game though, I want that) but I'm not mad at this since it's for charity. Granted, I'm not your typical doucheCAG reseller/flipper.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#10 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

In for 1. She definitely is in need of relief:

Posted Image

538822.png

#11 jedimario

jedimario

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:31 AM

That makes it even sweeter :D

Exactly, why should someone be able to sell something for huge multiples of its price and let the original company not make anything for it? It is one thing for a game or item to be available and then increase in value; but I am not sure I agree with the: "It needs to be hyper limited in the beginning and never be reprinted so that real fans miss out" argument.

#12 sadunk

sadunk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

Shipping kills it for me. Just kidding. $8 for a watch and $20 to donate.

#13 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

lol, yeah some people might be. I pre-ordered one to flip and I ordered this to flip too, but companies don't owe anyone anything so flippers have no right to get upset. If you make a profit kudos, if not, oh well, it's a risk you take if you choose to try to flip.

I'd think though that the people that might be the most pissed is anyone who got screwed out of the Amazon pre-order.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#14 blankempathy

blankempathy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

I'd buy one if i could select the color

#15 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:54 AM

i WILL NEVER buy another game from this company again they tell their customers to go

Fuck themself with the 3ds Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward bugs in the game

they refuse to recall the game or even make a patch to fix the bugs
WOOOO I STINK

#16 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

i WILL NEVER buy another game from this company again they tell their customers to go

People bought the 3DS version instead of the Vita one? lol

Though really, sorry for your loss. Always sucks to lose an entire save because a company fails at localizing a game.

#17 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

Not the first 3DS game to have bugs....the first Harvest Moon 3DS game was damn near unplayable, never got fixed.

Just makes me glad I got the Vita version
Posted ImagePosted Image

#18 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

I love these guys. In for one more.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#19 Edzo04

Edzo04

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

IIRC didn't they sell 999's watch by itself a couple days after release too?

yeah they did. ive been waiting for them to sell these seperately. im hoping they arent all skuffed like the amazon ones

#20 Tarskidx

Tarskidx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:11 AM

It says limit one per customer, but it allows you to purchase however many you want? I noticed they said there are 3 different colors and they are random so you may get the color you want after all as they are not all blue. Just saying if it is all going to charity it may be worth a shot?

#21 Juese

Juese

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:12 AM

I want to say they also sold 999 itself for charity through the Aksys site at some point, and I think that's when I bought it.

#22 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

yeah they did. ive been waiting for them to sell these seperately. im hoping they arent all skuffed like the amazon ones

there were only scuffs on the removable screen protector

#23 Fades

Fades

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

It will not let me check out.

#24 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

Exactly, why should someone be able to sell something for huge multiples of its price and let the original company not make anything for it? It is one thing for a game or item to be available and then increase in value; but I am not sure I agree with the: "It needs to be hyper limited in the beginning and never be reprinted so that real fans miss out" argument.

Things go out of print all the time. If you're a fan, why did you wait?

I bought one to resell, sure. Not that I put it up yet. Waiting for after Black Friday.

#25 Tarskidx

Tarskidx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

I am afraid to pull the trigger because I don't want to spend that much money, but if you were to buy 6 of these watches (it allows you to add that many in your cart), then the high priced shipping costs for UPS Ground is free for purchases $120 and over? Perhaps some people can get together on this and then pick and choose their colors?

#26 laseractive

laseractive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

Wow. The person that just bought mine for $80 last weekend is going to be ticked.
Posted Image

#27 agentos

agentos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

I bought one immediately. $20 + $8 shipping isn't asking a lot, especially for charity. Also that shipping fee is standard for all probably UPS or something.

#28 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:07 AM

Yeah I heard about that, sucks for people who ordered the 3DS version. There are absolutely no bugs in the Vita version.

I'd buy one if i could select the color

Same here, I'd like to have a blue one.. but I have no use for another red watch.

#29 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

Yeah I heard about that, sucks for people who ordered the 3DS version. There are absolutely no bugs in the Vita version.

Wait... before the game came out, I heard the 3DS version is better because the 3DS controls were better. But now the 3DS version has bugs?

So... which version is better?

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#30 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:14 AM

Wait... before the game came out, I heard the 3DS version is better because the 3DS controls were better. But now the 3DS version has bugs?

So... which version is better?

I said this in another thread, the Vita version doesn't have control issues. The controls are a tiny bit frustrating in 1 or 2 of the puzzles, and the memo feature is a little bit harder to use (you don't even need to use it, really, but it's not that hard to control). Those extremely minor issues can be fixed with a capacitive stylus (but I never needed to use one, personally). Other than that, the controls are great. Whoever said the controls suck must've been playing an entirely different game than me, the controls are fine.

I would say the Vita version is the best to get, as it doesn't have bugs and the graphics are superior.