Photo
- - - - -

Final Fantasy IV Complete PSP $11.99 Clearance YMMV

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 J7.

J7.

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:06 AM

BestBuy in store - Final Fantasy IV Complete PSP $11.99 Clearance YMMV?

#2 outerfox

outerfox

Allow Ants Peas

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

That's a steal at that price. That game is soooo good. I only wish now that they would remake Final Fantasy VI like that. :(

#3 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

I picked up Loco Roco 2 & Patapon 2 for $1.99 each. YMMV, but it might be worth a look if you are already at the store.

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#4 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:54 AM

I picked up Loco Roco 2 & Patapon 2 for $1.99 each. YMMV, but it might be worth a look if you are already at the store.

Was Patapon 2 the UMD version of the case with the download card in it? I already own the UMD version, but if its the download card one, I wouldn't mind having it to play on Vita.

#5 BigPoeticCanine

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:12 PM

Was Patapon 2 the UMD version of the case with the download card in it? I already own the UMD version, but if its the download card one, I wouldn't mind having it to play on Vita.

Same here. I no longer own any UMDs, but I'd love the download version for my Vita if it is indeed that version.

Currently Playing:
:pc: Titanfall
:psp: nothing

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps4: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag