Nintendo Wii Classic Controller $19.99 at BestBuy

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Chris249942

Chris249942

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

I haven't seen this posted before but noticed it when at bestbuy buying a wii u controller. The classic controller is only $19.99 new. I don't know what msrp is now but I can't find anywhere else selling it new under $30.

http://www.bestbuy.c...oller&cp=1&lp=1

#2 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

MSRP has been $20 for a while. I bought it for the same price at GS when Xenoblade Chronicles came out.
Currently playing:
:360: Dragon's Dogma
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite
:wii: The Last Story
:gc: None
:ps2: .hack//Mutation

XBL: Aerogenji
PSN: Aerogambit

#3 bige562

bige562

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

I'm not 100% sure but I think that they have been $20 since they were released. I have never seen them higher than that so this post might just be irrelevant.

#4 ytsejames

ytsejames

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:34 PM

Yeah, they've always been $20. I've bought 4 over the years, one in the original plastic bubble package.

#5 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

This is $16 @ walmart clearance been $16 for months now They should b on the way out since wii u has new ones

#6 The Questyen

The Questyen

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:30 AM

Well they won't be on the way out because you have to use the Wii one to play VC games. The VC games are in the Wii menu on the WiiU and you can only use a Wiimote or the Wii Classic Controller in the Wii Menu. The WiiU Pro Controller ONLY works for WiiU games.

Now Playing: Cate West: The Vanishing Files (Wii) / Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)

Recently Finished:  Klonoa (Wii) B- / Velocity 2X (PS4) A- / Dead Space: Extraction (Wii) B-

#7 Wetrix

Wetrix

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

Are they really $16 at most Walmarts? Just curious.

#8 Rage Goblin

Rage Goblin

The Hardest of Core

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

Well they won't be on the way out because you have to use the Wii one to play VC games. The VC games are in the Wii menu on the WiiU and you can only use a Wiimote or the Wii Classic Controller in the Wii Menu. The WiiU Pro Controller ONLY works for WiiU games.

I imagine this will change when the Virtual Console is added to the WiiU Shop.

#9 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

We need a chart to keep track.