Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (11/18/12 to 11/21/12) Wii U Sales at Toys R Us & Target

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#1 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:39 PM

50% Bonus Trade In Credit On Any Game

Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off (Pre-Owned)

:ps3::360::wii:Save 50% off the Epic Mickey 2 Stragety Guide when You Buy Epic Mickey 2

:ps3:Wonderbook: Book of Spells Starter Kit - Free $20 Gift Card With Purchase

:ps3:Wonderbook: Book of Spells Standalone Book and Game - Free $10 Gift Card With Purchase

:ps3::360:Hitman Absolution - Free $10 Gift Card With Purchase

:ps3::360:Max Payne 3 $19.99

#2 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:46 PM

I know Wii U is MSRP, but any indication of stock on hand?

#3 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

see you in december 100% tiv bonus

#4 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

Awwww no coupon stacks
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#5 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

Do you guys think Halo 4 is going up to $27 base like $40 games did last time the bonus was 50%? I'll get an extra $1.20 if I wait a week to trade it in.

#6 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:28 PM

Vaguely intrigued by wonderbook, will wait for a price drop tho.

Also, I think I'm done trading in at BB for a little while. It gets pretty hectic there between black friday and New Years, and I'm not a very patient person.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#7 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

I know Wii U is MSRP, but any indication of stock on hand?

It says in the fine print "Limited Quantities, No Rainchecks, Limited 1 Per Customer".

#8 GodOfUncharted

GodOfUncharted

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Nothing for Playstation All-Stars?

#9 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

No offense to any BB CAGs here, but I have a feeling that you guys will snap up any available Wii U systems if there are extras.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#10 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

Will be trading in The Ico and Shadow of the Colossus collection, Twisted Metal, God of War Origins and Uncharted 3 Saturday. Just need to play and finish Ghost of Sparta and im good.

Question about Hitman -

I'm most likely going to be pre-ordering it for a friend for PS3 Sunday online with in-store pickup...Do I still get the $10 gift card or no?

#11 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:37 AM

thanks op, i might actually purchase hitman absolution day one with the gift card

#12 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

I'm most likely going to be pre-ordering it for a friend for PS3 Sunday online with in-store pickup...Do I still get the $10 gift card or no?

That particular promotion ended months ago.

And not to talk anyone out of it or anything, but if you google "hitman absolution review leaked," it might change a few minds. I'll be waiting for the inevitable price cuts.

#13 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

And not to talk anyone out of it or anything, but if you google "hitman absolution review leaked," it might change a few minds. I'll be waiting for the inevitable price cuts.

That promotion starts Sunday with the weekly ad. Just wanted to know if its in store only or if you can pre-order starting Sunday and then pick up the game in store on Tuesday.

As for Hitman, I already have my pre-order paid off at GameStop since I wanted the Sniper challenge. The reviews I have seen have been 9/10 from OPM and OXM. If you're talking about that horrible review on PC Gamer where the guy gives the game a 62/100, well, first he's playing the PC version. Game was actually for 360 and ported. Second, everything he says in the review is off the mark. He's wrong on pretty much everything he says. I have seen actual walkthroughs of the game and he's off the mark.

Hitman is going to be awesome but for those who think they can play it as if they were playing COD or some crap, then well, yeah, they will be severly disappointed.

#14 dan77733

dan77733

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:58 AM

In the last 15 months, I have purchased three Square Enix games. First being Deus Ex which I wanted to play so bad but the game being in first person just kills it for me. If it was third person, I would have enjoyed that game a lot. Second was Sleeping Dogs which thus far is my personal game of the year and third will be Hitman Absolution.

And in general, if I want to play a game enough to buy it at launch, I will do so and no review is going to change my mind and even in a worse case scenario that i dont like the game or its not that good or I just want to beat it and sell it, I'll get back majority of my money on ebay so no biggie.

#15 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

That promotion starts Sunday with the weekly ad. Just wanted to know if its in store only or if you can pre-order starting Sunday and then pick up the game in store on Tuesday.

As for Hitman, I already have my pre-order paid off at GameStop since I wanted the Sniper challenge. The reviews I have seen have been 9/10 from OPM and OXM. If you're talking about that horrible review on PC Gamer where the guy gives the game a 62/100, well, first he's playing the PC version. Game was actually for 360 and ported. Second, everything he says in the review is off the mark. He's wrong on pretty much everything he says. I have seen actual walkthroughs of the game and he's off the mark.

Hitman is going to be awesome but for those who think they can play it as if they were playing COD or some crap, then well, yeah, they will be severly disappointed.

even if the hitman gift card deal end up being online only, you should have no problem pricematching it at your local bestbuy stores. i did it with no hassle with the xcom enemy unknown $15 gift card deals, which was listed as online only

#16 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

Surely there is a way to combine B1G150% used with the @Gamer coupon.
Posted Image

#17 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

Surely there is a way to combine B1G150% used with the @Gamer coupon.

the 10$ off used 29.99 or higher used game coupon should work with it
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#18 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:40 AM

The B1G50% is not a bad deal actually. Combined with GCU it would be about 32.5% off each game if both are equal price. Not as good as B2G1 with GCU (40% off) but you only need to find 2 games to make it work with the other promo.

#19 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:42 AM

That promotion starts Sunday with the weekly ad.

I was not aware of this. Is it the same as last time (online order of $50 or more with in-store pickup)?

#20 zyk

zyk

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:00 AM

in for max payne 3. been waiting for that $20 spot. don't plan on going to a store on BF

#21 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:09 AM

in for max payne 3. been waiting for that $20 spot. don't plan on going to a store on BF

Gamefly has it cheaper.

#22 TylerDurden313

TylerDurden313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:32 AM

Gamefly has it cheaper.

Actually Gamefly has it for $59.99 and BBY will have it for $19.99. If you're talking about used, well that's a chipped and scratched disc of a different color ;)

#23 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

Shop your way reward members only!
Get a $10 gaming coupon with any Wii U video game purchase.
Available to members only, Buy the Wii U 8GB system for $299.99.

Save $10 on Dance Games.
----
I don't see any mention of kmart carrying the black deluxe Wii U system. Either they won't carry it or just didn't bother to advertise it.

#24 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

This works out well for those with the $15 Kmart gaming coupons.

#25 avatar94

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:56 PM

When are the coupons valid?

#26 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

when are the coupons valid?

11/22/12 - 12/22/12

#27 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:24 PM

Ill just buy a Wii u game and return it while keeping the coupon. Since im not using a coupon to purchase the game nothing will get deducted from the refund :)
Currently playing

#28 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

Ill just buy a Wii u game and return it while keeping the coupon. Since im not using a coupon to purchase the game nothing will get deducted from the refund :)

What a doucheCAG.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#29 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

Is this it? no mention of Playstation all stars? seems a little barren.

#30 IronZombie

IronZombie

Time to Feed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

If you're talking about the PC Gamer review, do NOT go by that. The reviewer clearly had an agenda or something, as the complaints in that review are very misleading. I urge any fan of the Hitman games to actually try the game for yourself or at the very least wait until an unbiased review comes out next week. There are plenty of people who have gotten the game early that are saying the PC Gamer review is wrong and overly harsh. If you liked Blood Money or any of the older Hitman games, this one is a step up.