• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Whambamm

Whambamm

Thank you ma'am

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:57 PM

link

I'm such a huge fan of this show and these are the cheapest I've seen these DVDs, specifically season 3. I figured there would be some other interested people here.
Posted Image Posted Image

Winner of the 2004 and 2006 CAG NFL Suicide Pool.
My Tradelist

Posted Image

#2 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

All three are $9.99 at Best Buy, if anyone has credit to burn.

#3 abhinav

abhinav

"Scooty Puff Jr. sucks!"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

All three are $9.99 at Best Buy, if anyone has credit to burn.

Season 2 will be a LD on Sunday for $10. A random season is being set up for a $2 LD discount... It's strange but OK.

#4 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

All are $10 Now.

New Leaf and MK 7 Peeps...

3DS FC: 4742-6334-0289

#5 Diggeh

Diggeh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

Thanks OP! Been waiting for Season 3 to drop to the usual $14.99 level, but never expected $9.99! Makes me want to rebuy all the seasons!

#6 snky_pete

snky_pete

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

Community is awesome. Such a great and underrated show. Definitely check these out!

#7 darrenaero

darrenaero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

What is the reason for no Blu Ray Community? Is there any show since like 2009 that isn't on Blu?

#8 AgentSquishy

AgentSquishy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

What is the reason for no Blu Ray Community? Is there any show since like 2009 that isn't on Blu?

Castle and Psych still aren't on Blu. It's sad but shows like Psych and Community don't really need to be in Blu Ray in my opinion.

#9 mob2012

mob2012

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 01:15 AM

Thanks OP! Had 1 and 2 already so couldn't pass up getting 3 at this price. Such a great show.

#10 darrenaero

darrenaero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:14 AM

Castle and Psych still aren't on Blu. It's sad but shows like Psych and Community don't really need to be in Blu Ray in my opinion.

Not that they shouldn't be on Blu Ray, but I'm sure they skew to an older audiences. Community fans are about as loyal as AD fans. We would surely pony up the 5 extra bucks.

#11 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:16 AM

Not that they shouldn't be on Blu Ray, but I'm sure they skew to an older audiences. Community fans are about as loyal as AD fans. We would surely pony up the 5 extra bucks.

If it made sense financially, I'm sure they'd do it.

For a demographic that watches the show time shifted and streaming, owning it on physical media as opposed to digital download probably isn't a big priority. Plus if its on a streaming service, even less incentive to buy it physically.

#12 pacifickarma

pacifickarma

Master of Orion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:31 AM

This show was so streets ahead of any other sitcom, but I have a feeling it may get Britta'd up by NBC.

#13 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

This show was so streets ahead of any other sitcom, but I have a feeling it may get Britta'd up by NBC.

Considering the whole Oct 19->February premiere date debacle, I'd say were already past that point.

The show is a Sony pictures television release, and many of their series (happy endings, damages, etc.) either never got blu-ray releases or had one blu-ray release and then stopped probably due to lack of sales.

Guardian_owl.png

#14 letskissthesky

letskissthesky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

I picked this up at best buy yesterday and it made me extremely sad to see that all of the seasons were untouched. Yet basically every copy of desperate housewives and Big Bang theory was gone. Such a great price for such a great show, I wish more people would get into it.

#15 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:21 PM

I picked this up at best buy yesterday and it made me extremely sad to see that all of the seasons were untouched. Yet basically every copy of desperate housewives and Big Bang theory was gone. Such a great price for such a great show, I wish more people would get into it.

I agree. I'm a fan of Big Bang Theory, was going to buy the first 4-5 seasons for $8 a piece, awesome piece for a fun show. However it will probably be that price next year and the year after and the year after and be on TV for the next 10 years. Community is a rare show, that is funny, fun, different, silly but heartfelt. The fact so few people know about it is a little sad.

October 19th!

#16 romeogbs19

romeogbs19

Henshin A Go-Go Baby!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:18 AM

I agree. I'm a fan of Big Bang Theory, was going to buy the first 4-5 seasons for $8 a piece, awesome piece for a fun show. However it will probably be that price next year and the year after and the year after and be on TV for the next 10 years. Community is a rare show, that is funny, fun, different, silly but heartfelt. The fact so few people know about it is a little sad.

October 19th!

Community is good but I enjoy Happy Endings more -- also a terrific program that so few people watch.

#17 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:03 AM

Community is good but I enjoy Happy Endings more -- also a terrific program that so few people watch.

I enjoy it too. It's good, I watch every week, but nothing memorable. However more people watch it than Community. :lol:

#18 Indecisive Rattle

Indecisive Rattle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:14 AM

Too bad Chevy Chase is leaving in season 4. I hope the show would be able to recover from losing him, assuming it doesn't get canceled.