Constantly having to Log In

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 macgruuber

macgruuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

I don't know if this happens to everyone but when I open multiple threads or forums in different tabs and switch activity from one to another I am usually asked to Log In even though I have already done so... Also is happens when I have left the page to sit there for a while. Is this usual? If so can a change be made? Thanks

darknite13.png

#2 WhipSmartBanky

WhipSmartBanky

Bring on the free hooch!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

I don't know if this happens to everyone but when I open multiple threads or forums in different tabs and switch activity from one to another I am usually asked to Log In even though I have already done so... Also is happens when I have left the page to sit there for a while. Is this usual? If so can a change be made? Thanks

Look at it this way, it gives you a chance to say "MACGRUUBER!" every time you sign in.

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#3 rpg

rpg

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

just put a check on the box called

Remember Me?

davey.gif   2014 Completed Games           platdance.gif           Shares 4 Sale

rpg49ers.png

insane.gifbe back next year and win the chipinsane.gif

#4 Hybrid5006

Hybrid5006

White Trash Ballin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:04 PM

White people problems...

#5 macgruuber

macgruuber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:07 AM

Look at it this way, it gives you a chance to say "MACGRUUBER!" every time you sign in.

Lol the name was a hybrid of the SNL skit and a Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle joke.

White people problems...

Far from being white, I am probably as dark as one can be without being black lol.

just put a check on the box called
Remember Me?

Will do and hoping this is the answer. Thanks!

darknite13.png

#6 John

John

Illusive Programmer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

We made a deal with the devil to keep the servers up during black friday, and a tiny number of people have to pay the price by suffering random login jankiness. You, macgruuber, are one of those people. I don't know why. (Or if it really is you forgetting to check the "remember me" box, you know - click that.)

In a day or two we'll switch back to our peacetime server configuration and it'll all work normally again.