Photo
- - - - -

@Gamer Coupons (Dec. '12) - $25 off MP9, $20 off Dragon's Dogma, more [12/2-1/12/13]

• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

#1 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

Hey all, I just saw the new batch of @Gamer coupons thanks to my local BBY having the new issue out already (note that these are not active until Sunday):

-$25 off Mario Party 9 (:wii:)
-$20 off Dragon's Dogma (:ps3:/:360:)
-$15 off Gears of War 3 (:360:)
-$10 off Red Faction: Armageddon (:360: only)
-$15 off Toy Story Mania! (:ps3:/:360:) or Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure (:wii:/:3ds:)
-$10 off any pre-owned game $29.99 or more
-$50 off Warhead 7.1 Wireless Headset (:360:)
-$20 off PowerA Fus1on Tournament Controller (:360:)

Here's hoping Mario Party 9 and Dragon's Dogma goes on sale while these are active!

Edited by Vigilante, 30 November 2012 - 10:31 PM.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/26]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Normal] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#2 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

Looks like a quite month for me, thanks OP
Unless DD goes on sale for sub $35

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#3 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

Man, Dragons Dogma is still $60?
Posted Image

#4 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

Finally looks like I'll actually use a coupon for the first time in 2 months.

#5 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

I wonder if you can do $25 off MP9 and $10 off a used MP9 for $35 off... :D

SteamWidget.PNG

#6 Kenmeii

Kenmeii

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

Well I knew waiting on Dragon's Dogma was a good idea. Will be nice to actually use a coupon instead of just sitting on them like I have been these last few months.

#7 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

I wonder if you can do $25 off MP9 and $10 off a used MP9 for $35 off... :D

Ah...no. The game coupons are only good on new copies of the respective titles.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/26]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Normal] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#8 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

Red Faction Armageddon is currently $9.99 (at least for PS3). That seems like such an odd coupon since the game is fairly old and they went out of stock on them when they had that big blowout sale a few months ago. I guess they must have found a few extra pallets of them in the warehouse.

#9 yepsryd

yepsryd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

Does this mean a free copy of Red Faction: Armageddon? Or is the coupon console specific?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Red+Faction%3A+Armageddon+-+PlayStation+3/1067957.p?id=1218216965026&skuId=1067957&st=Red%20faction%20Armageddon%20&lp=1&cp=1

#10 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

Dragon's Dogma is a 4 hour game with 36 hours of poorly designed filler and 4 hours of medieval fantasy dress up dolls.

There's fun but it really should be $15 by now. Closer to what it is worth.

#11 yepsryd

yepsryd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

Red Faction Armageddon is currently $9.99 (at least for PS3). That seems like such an odd coupon since the game is fairly old and they went out of stock on them when they had that big blowout sale a few months ago. I guess they must have found a few extra pallets of them in the warehouse.

You beat me to it...

#12 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

Dragon's Dogma is a 4 hour game with 36 hours of poorly designed filler and 4 hours of medieval fantasy dress up dolls.

That isn't true at all. The game has an interesting quest line with a kick-ass New Game+ mode. Also, new modes are coming out next week which will include a Hard mode and some sort of trial thing.

#13 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Does this mean a free copy of Red Faction: Armageddon? Or is the coupon console specific?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Red+Faction%3A+Armageddon+-+PlayStation+3/1067957.p?id=1218216965026&skuId=1067957&st=Red%20faction%20Armageddon%20&lp=1&cp=1

Even if it is free for the :ps3:, I don't think I will be able to find one in the store, haven't seen this around for a while now.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#14 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

None are in stock around me at all, lol.

#15 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

E3 @tokyostomp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

i'm tempted by dragons dogma but since it's a capcom game i won't buy it. i rented, played and liked it but felt some of the quests, traveling weren't the most polished. Story was kinda lame but i really did enjoy the gameplay.

no matter what price it is, i will not buy capcom because of their on disc dlc, color swap dlc, and general asshattery

#16 wcl

wcl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

Toy story yay!

#17 Jdub_smooth

Jdub_smooth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

^ Idiot^.

I'm glad I ignored what certain people said on Dragons Dogma. It's an incredible game with the BEST RPG fighting system I have ever seen. Lots of game here. Think...Baldurs hate meets Dark Souls meets Final Fantasy Tactics.

#18 vonhizzle

vonhizzle

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:34 PM

Armageddon unavailable in all stores near me. Can you do ship to store and then return/rebuy or something when you get there?

#19 Saablic

Saablic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

no matter what price it is, i will not buy capcom because of their on disc dlc, color swap dlc, and general asshattery

I can see that. They do out go out of their way to piss off their consumers it seems. Color swap DLC doesn't bother me though. I say if someone wants to pay for that crap then more power to them.

#20 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:37 PM

25 for Mario Party 9 is a pretty good deal considering they hardly ever go on sale.

#21 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

Man, Dragons Dogma is still $60?

Unless you were lucky enough to get it for $9.99 via the recent Microsoft store sale. I almost bought it for $39.99 as a lightning deal just days before. Glad I held off.

#22 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

I imagine THQ has a bunch of RF:A copies ready to be distributed and sold off to recoup anything they possibly can before they file for bankruptcy.

#23 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

i'm tempted by dragons dogma but since it's a capcom game i won't buy it. i rented, played and liked it but felt some of the quests, traveling weren't the most polished. Story was kinda lame but i really did enjoy the gameplay.

I appreciate your altruism, however, I think the only difference between Capcom and other publishers is that they are dumb enough to leave DLC on disk instead of leaving it on a server to download to make people think it was completed after the game was done. I seriously doubt any publisher or developer crams everything in their game and then gets ideas for add-ons after the game is finished.

That being said, I do think some developers and publishers are worse in how they approach development of DLC and add-ons. I'm sure there are some that reach a certain amount of gameplay time in development and then cut other stuff out so it can be DLC later on since they know that buyers will be satisfied as long as the base game is XX hours long.

#24 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me Señor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:47 PM

Very random list of games to go on sale. Here's looking at MP9 and finding a potential "free" copy of RF:A

#25 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

Definitely interested in Toy Story. The park attraction is awesome!
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#26 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

Another fail month. Hopefully some good DOTD coming up to offset this.

#27 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

Dragons Dogma is about 40 at GS preowned also. Might be a good b2g1 game.

#28 vballboy51

vballboy51

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

Definitely interested in Toy Story. The park attraction is awesome!

I was underwhelmed by the game. Still enjoyed it, don't get me wrong, but don't think its going to be that experience. for the right price it is worth it. FWIW, an easy 1000gs too :)

#29 dudejeff22

dudejeff22

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

Ok wait, so was there never a deal on Dead or Alive 5? I've been waiting all month and expected something on Black Friday. WTF? The coupon is decent but I'm not paying $45 for that game.

#30 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

Ok wait, so was there never a deal on Dead or Alive 5? I've been waiting all month and expected something on Black Friday. WTF? The coupon is decent but I'm not paying $45 for that game.

Nope :cry: I was hoping for one too.