13 replies to this topic

#1 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

Deals expire at 11:59pm PT on Sunday, 12/02/2012

:pc: Fallout: New Vegas $3.99 :shipfree:

Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse 910-002864 Black 20 Buttons Tilt Wheel USB Wired Laser 8200 dpi Mouse $64.99 :shipfree:
use promo code EMCYTZT2585
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/

#2 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

I loved FO:NV.

Also worth noting - the DLC's are quite good.
Old World Blues, in particular, is probably the best $DLC that I've ever played.

#3 ojaybaby

ojaybaby

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

Question

Would you automatically get ultimate edition since you can't purchase the DLC anymore?

This is what happened to my Far Cry 2, when it got updated to Fortune's Edition I got the DLC to free.

#4 ddog510

ddog510

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:33 PM

Is it a steamworks game?
Posted Image

#5 NEP

NEP

Oogaboogabooga

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

Question

Would you automatically get ultimate edition since you can't purchase the DLC anymore?

This is what happened to my Far Cry 2, when it got updated to Fortune's Edition I got the DLC to free.

What do you mean you can't purchase the DLC anymore? I'm on Steam right now and it's all there.

#6 fastitocalon

fastitocalon

I am red cyclone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

What do you mean you can't purchase the DLC anymore? I'm on Steam right now and it's all there.

I am not sure but it does not look like this boxed version is a Steamworks game. Assuming you are not able to activate this key on Steam then I would assume that purchasing the DLC via steam would not work with a boxed copy.

I am entirely not sure if this is the case or not. I just think that is what his question was.

fs.png

Twitter #kelkeen

#7 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

Is it a steamworks game?

Fallout: New Vegas (PC version) FLAT-OUT requires Steamworks EVERYWHERE.

#8 oddeye

oddeye

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

According to the description, it is a steamworks game and it's not the ultimate edition with all the DLC.

#9 bfett9

bfett9

Stop Looking at Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

Someone told me that the complete edition on steam is going to only be about $3.50 more with all the dlc. Unconfirmed though.
Posted Image

#10 KrizB

KrizB

Flrying into FWEE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

Ordered.

Steam has the DLC for $4.99 so keep an eye on it if they do another Christmas sale.

#11 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

decided to grab this also, love having disc, but for $3 bucks, good deal. By the time I get around playing this the DLC will be free.
Still have first fallout 2 CE in shrink wrap, been meaning to play for over a year.

Edited by pun123, 01 December 2012 - 09:18 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

I would get this, but I'm already way into the 2nd DLC on Xbox.

#13 BNoyes

BNoyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

I bought the Ultimate Edition boxed version and simply entered the key on Steam and downloaded it. Never even touched the disk. It definitely works on Steam, as Steam is required for it to work.

#14 Bosamba

Bosamba

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

Double Repost

Postception?
:grouphug:

Wondering which platform to buy the game for? Use Mr. Slimm's Blog http://misterslimm.w...ce-off-results/

Interested in a PC game but not sure if your rig can run it? Go here http://www.systemreq...tslab.com/cyri/