Jump Ultimate Stars: 2792 7016 9554
Posted Image

#3 dcfox

dcfox

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 03:15 PM

:rofl: When Vin Diesel drinks beer, everyone around him gets drunk.;

One time Vin Diesel was eating at a diner, and when this kid dropped a spoon he killed everyone in the town.

Vin Diesel caught herpes from a Hispanic dodo but got rid of them using only duct tape and an illegitimate African child named Dan.

Vin Diesel plays counter strike and goes by the name "myg0t_ViN+DieSeL=GoDLiKe".

#4 heavy liquid

heavy liquid

tastes like burning

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 03:16 PM

" Vin Diesel actually runs on gasoline. Originally he was called Vin V8, but the vegetable juice people sued him."

#5 KrazyKefka

KrazyKefka

The Lurking Horror

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 03:26 PM

"Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist who was first baptized by Vin Diesel. Purposefully holding him underwater, Diesel didn't relent until John acknowledged the suppression of the Sacred Feminine in Hebrew mysticism. He then crashed the Garden of Eden where he ghosted Adam and wore the Serpent as a retro-cool pimp belt. Afterwards, he renamed all the animals species using only anagrams of the letters G, A and R. He later pitched to Jesus a remake of "Guys and Dolls" with the Archangel Michael as Nathan Detroit and Satan as Big Jule. Vin Diesel and Jesus composed the song "Convoy" to pad out the third act".
Posted Image
Simply OTM, L.L.C.

#6 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 05:02 PM

... wow

#7 psiufoxx2

psiufoxx2

Posted 28 April 2005 - 05:21 PM

"Vin Diesel once had to choose between saving a baby or the baby's mother from a burning house. Since it wouldn't have been fair to choose, he instead cooked a BLT and peppered the sandwich with their ashes."

omfg

#8 Javery

Javery

Drug-Dealer-Keeper-Awayer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 05:51 PM

All Vin Diesel's NES games have vowels in their level passwords

--- Bella's Arcade --- Donkey Kong + ---

#9 Javery

Javery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 05:54 PM

Vin Diesel once bet Satan a quarter that he could win a best 2 out of 3 Paper-Rock-Scissors match against the Prince of Darkness. After decisively winning the first two rounds, Vin was forced to give Satan a purple-nurple before he would cough up the 25 cents.

#10 modium

modium

No! Not the Crackslam!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:50 PM

Vin Diesel doesn't actually have bones or internal organs. Underneath his skin is another slightly smaller Vin Diesel and underneath that is yet another even smaller Vin Diesel. After the third layer his body is filled with rich, creamy nougat.

:drool:

Edit: Had to share this one- "Vin Diesel whizzed on the electric fence."

#11 Ozzkev55

Ozzkev55

Admitted Primus Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 06:56 PM

vin diesel ironically drinks "unleaded"

#12 the3rdkey

the3rdkey

Foot Cheap Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:10 PM

In the movie 'When Harry met Sally', Vin Diesel plays the heavy set older woman who after hearing Meg Ryan perform her own little orgasm says, "I'll have what she's having."
Posted Image

#13 guessed

guessed

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:13 PM

...and now a random fact about Vin Diesel:

Google searches Vin Diesel. EDIT: That's not 100% correct. 97 of Google's 132 primary clusters are subcutaneously implanted under Vin's left nipple. However, after the Paris Hilton sidekick fiasco, it was discovered that Vin Diesel lacked sufficient power density and bandwidth to keep Google running smoothly under heavy load, so 35 of the primary search clusters were removed from the actual Vin Diesel, and implanted in his Doppelganger from the Bizarro universe. Bizarro Vin Diesel is a scrawny japanese-american accountant who resides in Murfreesboro, Tennesee.

I am only quoting this because I'm pretty sure I know that accountant.

#14 guessed

guessed

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:14 PM

In the movie 'When Harry met Sally', Vin Diesel plays the heavy set older woman who after hearing Meg Ryan perform her own little orgasm says, "I'll have what she's having."

Vin Diesel is Rob Reiner's mom?

#15 karsh

karsh

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:23 PM

There are sockets in Vin Diesel's arms and feet for the heads of four smaller Vin Diesels to connect into. Together they merge and become Vin-Diesel-Cator. To date, this has only happened once.

Posted Image

#16 psiufoxx2

psiufoxx2

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:32 PM

Vin Diesel spelt backwards is "Awesome".

Vin Diesel created Earth as an expansion pack to Command and Conquer.

Vin Diesel coded Diablo by himself, but is not responsible for the console versions.

#17 snotnose_colossal

snotnose_colossal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:32 PM

Vin Diesel invented Snapple

When dating girls of Chinese origin, he serenades them by parking his 83 Toyota Tracel under their window and turning his tricked out system as loud as it will go to the song "I'm in love wit chu" by Da Brat...ironically all his Chinese girls have had the last name Chu.

Vin Diesel was circumcised at birth. His foreskin is now a professional golfer that goes by the name Tiger Woods.

#18 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:36 PM

"It is believed by most that Vin Diesel does not feel the need to eat, but does so out of habit. His favourite dishes include the despair of the innocent, the last breath of the dying, and spaghetti bolognaise. "

"Vin Diesel's tears function as autonomous beings, which can also shed tears."

The 2014 E3 Theme: "Coming in 2015."

#19 CoffeeEdge

CoffeeEdge

Resident Communaut

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:36 PM

Vin Diesel is harmful to radiation.

Vin Diesel cannot hear the word Onomatopoeia uttered in his presence. If it is he will stamp his foot three times and then dissolve into a pool of locusts that will devour New Hampshire.
Hi...

DID SOMEBODY SAY "TOOT"?!?
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image I WILL MOTHERF--KING BAN THE F--KING SHIT OUT OF YOU Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 Admiral Ackbar

Admiral Ackbar

It's a trap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:41 PM

THE BEST!

"HE once challenged the bones of Bruce Lee to a fist fight. And lost."

GO BRUCE LEE!

The 2014 E3 Theme: "Coming in 2015."

#21 Javery

Javery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:55 PM

It is not laughter that is the best medicine, but Vin Diesel.

Vin Diesel lives his life in "bullet-time".

Vin Diesel came before the chicken AND the egg.

Vin Diesel is, in fact, the real son of God. He didn't need the extra attention, so he found a drugged out hippie named Jesus to take his place. Thousands of years later, Vin found out about Jesus' crusifixion. He simply laughed.

#22 jaykrue

jaykrue

Professor Of Pimpology

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:57 PM

Well, since we're throw absurd stuff here's stupid funny vin diesel-ly stuff:

http://www.reubengat...uriousComic.htm
My new fave anime: Lucky Star

Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Prostitution is a combination of sex & free enterprise. Which of those are you opposed to? -SensibleErection

I don't date women with more than zero children -jaykrue

#23 snotnose_colossal

snotnose_colossal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:59 PM

In Soviet Russia, Vin Diesel is you

#24 humidore

humidore

Posted 28 April 2005 - 08:01 PM

"It used to be called Vinezuela." :applause:

EDIT: Oh, and the smartass in me first though of just replying "Random Fact #1: It's actually spelled 'Diesel' ", but then i started reading these and it's just hilarious! so who cares...

#25 evilmregg

evilmregg

drinks your milk shake.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 09:55 PM

"Vin Diesel has been the creative directer of every Olympic opening and closing ceremony since the St Moritz Winter Games in 1928. However, he refuses to have any involvement in Beijing 2008 as a show of solidarity towards Taiwanese separatists, who supply all of Vin Diesel's cybernetic enhancements. When called by Chinese Olympic officials asking him to reconsider his position on the issue, Vin Diesel simply hung up the phone because he does not speak Chinese."

#26 Ugamer_X

Ugamer_X

You can trust me

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:09 PM

Vin Diesel in the only person that has beaten Battletoads without dying.

#27 Trakan

Trakan

Mark IV Style Motherfucker!

• Super Moderators

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:12 PM

Vin Diesel had a colonic once; the result was the Statue of Liberty. I tasted this liberty, and it was good.

#28 RaekwonThaChef

RaekwonThaChef

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:18 PM

These were all a hell of a lot funnier in context on the SomethingAwful.com thread they came from.
Posted Image

#29 AlbinoNinja

AlbinoNinja

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:24 PM

Vin Diesel once pitched an idea to Blizzard Entertainment's CEO: "Get this, it's like WarCraft, but in space..."

#30 RaekwonThaChef

RaekwonThaChef

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2005 - 10:24 PM

It's actually pretty lame that they don't give Something Awful or Scoots Magoo any credit anywhere on that site :(
Posted Image