Low balls...

link

Duke Nukem Forever: Balls of Steel Edition for PC Includes

Posted Image
View larger

• Duke Nukem Forever game for PC
  • Collectible bust of Duke Nukem
  • Numbered limited edition certificate of authenticity
  • 100-page hardcover book: The History, Legacy & Legend: Duke Nukem Forever Art from the Vault
  • Assorted Duke Nukem Forever items, including:
  • Postcard series
  • Radioactive emblem sticker
  • Collectible comic book
  • Foldable paper craft
  • Poker chips
  • Mini-card deck

Edited by CheapyD, 14 December 2012 - 12:46 AM.

Have a good read of the awesome FAQ by AtlanteanMan.
Posted Image
Then post in the DAISENRYAKU PERFECT HD Suggestion Thread and Information Page:
http://community.us..../thread/3416427
Show your support to bring this awesome strategy title to North America!

#2 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

Not a great game but if you are a Duke fan the collectibles are alright.

Might want to mention PC.
Posted Image

#3 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

I.. kind of want...

WHO DOESNT WANT A BUST OF DUKES HEAD?

komentra.png

#4 opportunity777

opportunity777

Disco Fever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:10 AM

A much better game with the nude patch.

#5 KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:27 AM

I'm seriously considering it.

#6 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:33 AM

Wasn't there a video card included with this bundle originally?
Selling both CoD: Black Ops Declassified and Resistance: Burning Skies for $40 shipped. Check my trade list or PM me!

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

Twitter

#7 Icegaryen

Icegaryen

Stuart and the Ave

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:38 AM

A much better game with the nude patch.

Sold.

#8 Getrealistic

Getrealistic

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:52 AM

Umm - Who could say no to a bust of The Duke?

#9 Algertman

Algertman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:56 AM

BOUGHT! As a gift for my 10yr. old nephew. His parents will love me!

#10 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

I would pay $5 for just the mini-card deck, poker chips, and dice (yes, it seems the dice are included, just not in the OP's picture/description).

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#11 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

The Collector's Edition of one of the most highly anticipated/requested game sequels that spent over 10 years in development hell for only $15 shipped? Sold. This is the equivalent to having a new, sealed copy of ET for the Atari 2600. Lol, I just bought one of those, too ($23 shipped on Ebay). What's wrong with me?

Anyhow, thank you OP. I've seen this deal before, but I passed.
Billy Mitchell is better than you.

#12 Junpei

Junpei

Think big. Start small. Move fast.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

Despite all its shortcomings, Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard is more Duke Nukem than Duke Nukem Forever... anyway, I'd hit it if only for the Duke's bust and all the collectible extras, but Amazon.com shipping prices outside USA are forbidding and they have a good chance of being doubled by customs duty.
Amazing deal, though :)
Posted Image

Check your PMs. I left that one out of the group that went under my pits.

#13 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:26 AM

It's for the PC, so I don't even see how this is really a deal. PC editions of games always seem to hit rock bottom in pricing, for some reason....

Anyway, to see the other end of the pricing spectrum, here's some dumbass on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/...1199#vi-content

I'd laugh if he pre-ordered all his copies.

#14 SScorpio

SScorpio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

It's for the PC, so I don't even see how this is really a deal. PC editions of games always seem to hit rock bottom in pricing, for some reason....

Um... This is rock bottom pricing. This is the collector's edition which comes with a bunch of physical items. If I'm remembering correctly this was originally released for $100. You can get a physical copy of just the game from Amazon for $6.99 and it's gone down to $5 on Steam. But this is a great price for all of the extras that you get with it. The bust of Duke alone will immediately class up any room in your house. ;)

#15 Duetschbag

Duetschbag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

I bought 2 of these last time they were $14.99. One for some office swag and the other to keep sealed... you know... just in case. :P

I would do it again for that price... if I didn't already have them. Got mine from Amazon as well. Not only were both copies in the original shrink wrap, but then they were shrink wrapped together and placed in a box with padding. Nice job Amazon!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

I would pay $5 for just the mini-card deck, poker chips, and dice (yes, it seems the dice are included, just not in the OP's picture/description).

Yes they are.

I liked the game, but honestly the dlc campaign was much better.

xivpads.png

#17 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:09 PM

I have this. I definitely recommend it (not the game).

#18 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:21 PM

Best Buy had the game on PS3 (and maybe 360?) for $3 a while ago. I picked up two PS3 copies then. Gave one to a friend as a horrible gag Birthday gift. It wasn't just that I gave him this game, but how I did it.

First, he unwrapped my gift...ah Assassin's Creed Brotherhood collector's Edition...awesome! *opens the box* Wait, what? Inside, it's Batman: Arkham City Collector's edition instead! Even better! *opens the box* Uhh...wait...wtf? It's Rage: Anarchy Edition (cardboard sleeve over the game)...well that's a letdown but an okay game I guess...*removes sleeve*...ah f*** Duke Nukem Forever. Worst Birthday gift ever!

#19 rieper

rieper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

Best Buy had the game on PS3 (and maybe 360?) for $3 a while ago. I picked up two PS3 copies then. Gave one to a friend as a horrible gag Birthday gift. It wasn't just that I gave him this game, but how I did it.

First, he unwrapped my gift...ah Assassin's Creed Brotherhood collector's Edition...awesome! *opens the box* Wait, what? Inside, it's Batman: Arkham City Collector's edition instead! Even better! *opens the box* Uhh...wait...wtf? It's Rage: Anarchy Edition (cardboard sleeve over the game)...well that's a letdown but an okay game I guess...*removes sleeve*...ah f*** Duke Nukem Forever. Worst Birthday gift ever!

No youtube link to vid of actual event=FAIL!! NExt time hit the RECORD button. ;)
Posted Image

#20 eldergias

eldergias

I can be rational. Can you?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

That story makes perfect sense given your avatar.

I am torn. I picked up a copy of Duke for 360 when it was $1.29 at BB. But the extra here are nice, and PC lets you get fan patches and mods. Not sure.
gallery_474050_8161_57343.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

All of my discussions are governed by the Rational Discussion Flow-Chart.

#21 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:14 PM

I saw this for XBOX 360 for $19.99 at GameStop last week.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#22 Boss

Boss

Bowser the Great

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

Anyway, to see the other end of the pricing spectrum, here's some dumbass on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/...1199#vi-content

I'd laugh if he pre-ordered all his copies.

He's got balls of steel.

#23 squishface

squishface

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

wonder if it is a steam key ?
I kinda want this for all the physical items.
"I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to!"

#24 Edge

Edge

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:29 PM

I'm almost tempted to get this with the Game of Thrones artbook edition. Two terrible games with fun CE goodies for $30? Just what the cheapasscollector in all of us dreamed of!

#25 SneakyPenguin

SneakyPenguin

Agent of SHIELD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

Pre-ordered this back in the day. No regrets. Also the included bonuses are of a pretty high quality unlike some other CEs I've bought.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#26 DirkBelig

DirkBelig

The Belligerent One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

I picked this up for $20 some time ago. The game has been a disappointment, as expected, but I wanted the goofy goodies. I hate the Halo series, but always pick up the Legendary Editions when they get down to $60 for the cat helmet and statutes. I'm buying swag with a free game included.

133994.png DirkBelig.png5fbfd2ddbe4d9137.png DirkBelig.png

#27 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

No youtube link to vid of actual event=FAIL!! NExt time hit the RECORD button. ;)

Lol yeah, true. I did have my camcorder too because we were out of town at a nerd convention (comic book convention).

That story makes perfect sense given your avatar.

I am torn. I picked up a copy of Duke for 360 when it was $1.29 at BB. But the extra here are nice, and PC lets you get fan patches and mods. Not sure.

Lol, yeah, it does. :lol:

As for buying or not...at this price point, it's not like you'll regret the purchase. Tempted to get another, but going to settle on one.

#28 noise850

noise850

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:49 AM

Totally went for this at $15. I am a huge Duke Nukem 3D fan, having spent many hours playing with friends over a modem back in high school. Even if this didn't live up to the hype, I'm still going to enjoy every minute playing it!

#29 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:49 AM

I saw this for XBOX 360 for $19.99 at GameStop last week.

If this was for the 360/PS3, I'd buy it. I don't know why, but nowadays, I don't feel comfortable buying physical copies for the PC. I go Steam only for the PC. The last physical game I got for the PC was Two Worlds Epic Edition and it has like a limit of three activations...

If you see it again anytime soon, could you post it here?

#30 arinaldi

arinaldi

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 01:33 AM

If this was for the 360/PS3, I'd buy it. I don't know why, but nowadays, I don't feel comfortable buying physical copies for the PC. I go Steam only for the PC. The last physical game I got for the PC was Two Worlds Epic Edition and it has like a limit of three activations...

If you see it again anytime soon, could you post it here?

The game activates on Steam. Just an FYI.
Posted Image