Xbox Kinect Sensor $100 + GET $30 GC - Target BM

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:08 AM

Target is running a 3 day sale starting today, with the xbox kinect sensor on sale for $100 with a free $20 GC.
You can also stack the $10 GC with $50 purchase coupon in this thread to make it $30 worth of gift cards.
I don't think it is YMMV, it should all just ring up normally. Ad shows version with just kinect adventures, but my stores only had the fruit ninja/gunstringers/kinect adventures bundle, which was a plus. Didn't know those were still being sold. Can also stack the various $5 off $50 or $8 off $80 register coupons if you have any.

Amazon also seems to be running a $20 GC with purchase deal, but not for the 3 game bundle.

Edited by scottman, 14 December 2012 - 08:09 PM.

#2 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:13 AM

I really thought Kinect would hit $50-$75 new during Black Friday...very disappointed it didnt.

Anyway thanks OP, still a little too much for my blood

#3 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:31 AM

Yeah, if amazon is not just matching target, maybe that means MS is pushing this and might cut the price soon. Would expect to see a deal at bestbuy though. Or maybe target is just clearing the old bundle and amazon followed. Kinect is overdue for a new bundle at least.

#4 leakyknuts

leakyknuts

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:25 AM

Great deal. I used the 5 dollars off 50 along with the 10 dollar gift card coupon,combined the 50$ coupon from the black ops vita deal i had lying around for a grand total of $49.98 out of pocket. I received $30 dollars in gift cards back and my store only had the 3 game kinect available which made the deal a little bit sweeter.