The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Flash (Sen no Kiseki) PS3 & Vita

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

New TitS ;) game coming out it is a sequel to the other 2 series we're still waiting on to finish up from Xseed, maybe one day.

http://www.siliconer...r-ps3-and-vita/

In addition to that, got an email from PSN JPN saying that Falcom is re-relesing Trails in the Sky in HD for PS3 and not just FC but SC (the sequel we're waiting on at the moment) as well.

Which you can see for your very self right here.

http://www.falcom.co.jp/sorafc_psp/hd/

Anybody excited?
Spoiler

The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."

#2 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

Looks fantastic.

I'm going to try and forget it exists though until it gets announced for the US.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#3 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

Ehh I would be so excited if this came to the US, god knows the PS3 needs more jrpgs but it's not.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#4 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

Looks beautiful. Still have to play the first one and have been meaning to get to it. Hopefully this gets localized. The Vita needs some JRPGs. Q.Q I'm guessing it will have cross-play.

XSEED, pls localize this.

#5 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:43 AM

Looks fantastic.

I'm going to try and forget it exists though until it gets announced for the US.

Hey, do you remember that this game exist?

Cuz it does.

leda-doing-le-worm-xd-o.gifaw-ledas-cute-o.gif

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#6 misterpiggybank

misterpiggybank

Too cheap to function

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:59 AM

I still haven't picked up the psp one. Time to wait for a good deal (though there have been many).

#7 uncle5555

uncle5555

Grumpy Veteran CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

Ehh I would be so excited if this came to the US, god knows the PS3 needs more jrpgs but it's not.

Thing is Xseed could do a quick and dirty translation of the PS3 version from there PSP release and I bet it'd sell decent. And if they had their translation of SC done, just take that do a PSN release or scrap it in favor of the PS3 HD remake. (Some people would be pissed, but the wouldn't have to suffer piracy as much)

Plus with Zero no Kiseki getting Vita overhaul, now is the time to strike for them, I know they aren't flush with cash (even though Last Story did well for them) but they need to keep this series going and their relationship strong with Falcom if its going to succeed.

Also there are more translators in the world than just their internal staff, so this shouldn't be an issue of getting it done, just a matter of money (I know the games are massive translation nightmares, still just hire more people to get it done faster, makes sense no?)
The CAG motto: "Maybe you'll luck out and get the game during a sale before it sells out, maybe not, that's the life of a CAG. Luck of the draw. And timing is everything."