$20 original MSRP

Comes with
1- Basic carrying case
1- Game case that holds up to 30 games & 2 memory cards
1- Screen protector
1- Screen cleaning cloth

http://www.bestbuy.c...3&st=rocketfish PS vita starter kit&cp=1&lp=1

http://www.rocketfis...RF-PSV1302.html

Edited by Enuf, 19 June 2013 - 10:26 PM.

#2 jmarano7836

jmarano7836

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:15 AM

not a bad deal if you are looking for a cloth/mesh type carrying case, and thanks for the heads up on the Vita stuff going on sale next week OP!

(i recently purchased the Vita Vault Case and couldn't be happier.... the inside has a 3 game slots and a space for an extra memory card, in addition to a cloth barrier when you close the vita inside it. The vita itself sits perfectly in the rubber-molded space, and feels pretty sturdy. Just an extra 2 cents on another case in case anyone is looking for more durable cases!)
Rule#2: Double-Tap :twoguns: :
690874.png

#3 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:19 AM

Thanks OP!

And do you mean even more Vita stuff than what is listed for the a for next week?

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#4 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:24 AM

not a bad deal if you are looking for a cloth/mesh type carrying case, and thanks for the heads up on the Vita stuff going on sale next week OP!

(i recently purchased the Vita Vault Case and couldn't be happier.... the inside has a 3 game slots and a space for an extra memory card, in addition to a cloth barrier when you close the vita inside it. The vita itself sits perfectly in the rubber-molded space, and feels pretty sturdy. Just an extra 2 cents on another case in case anyone is looking for more durable cases!)

Finally, someone else who bought the Vault Case and loves it. It's one of the best cases I've ever owned, and I can't recommend it highly enough! :applause:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/18]: :vita: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#5 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:32 AM

Thanks OP!

And do you mean even more Vita stuff than what is listed for the a for next week?

Since GS has a big sale on vita now & BB does next week my guess is Sony has something set up with retailers for this time period. Walmart has several accessories already perm. reduced to $10 like the car adaptor & USB cable also the official in ear headset is $15 too. GS has the best overall case/storage combo(Folio Pull n Go) for $20. I've seen them in BB but can't find them online.
GS has used Vault cases & Pull n Go's for $8 used but b/c the used vita case sku is the same for all the cases it's like a treasure hunt but not fun at all.

$20 Pull n Go
http://www.gamestop....-go-folio/98484

#6 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:34 AM

Finally, someone else who bought the Vault Case and loves it. It's one of the best cases I've ever owned, and I can't recommend it highly enough! :applause:

I have it too found it & the Pull n go for $8 used @ two GS on back to back days.

#7 V4Oldboy

V4Oldboy

Vengeance 4 Oldboy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:35 AM

Anyone know how large the case is.

I want a case that can fit the vita with the PDP trigger grips. Sad that my P4G case doesn't fit it as I love using that.

"You WROTE it, you can't UN-WRITE it!" - Maurice LaMarche

[if you need help funding a PSN gameshare (US) I'm happy to help out fellow CAGs (PM me) as long as you are patient.]

#8 TheEliminator62

TheEliminator62

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:37 AM

Hmmmm not sure if I should jump on this for $10 or just wait until after Xmas and use gift cards I receive on the Vault Case

#9 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:11 AM

I want a case that can fit the vita with the PDP trigger grips. Sad that my P4G case doesn't fit it as I love using that.

Don't think it'll fit the case is about the same size as the $20 Official Sony carrying case.

#10 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

Hopefully the memory cards go on sale so I can PM the 16GB card I bought last week.
Currently playing:
:360: Dragon's Dogma
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite
:wii: The Last Story
:gc: None
:ps2: .hack//Mutation

XBL: Aerogenji
PSN: Aerogambit

#11 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:21 AM

Hopefully the memory cards go on sale so I can PM the 16GB card I bought last week.

they are I believe it's the usual 20% off

#12 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:51 AM

adjusted the OP to reflect the 2% discount

#13 62t

62t

Zune Duck!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:13 AM

Is it possible to fit this with hori face cover?

My trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=42397

Looking for Danganronpa Anime Expo edition.  Please PM me if you have it for sale.

3DS FC 0731-4770-3312

#14 GohanX

GohanX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:25 PM

Thanks OP! I needed a case for my Neo Geo X, and this Rocketfish case is reported to be a good fit.

#15 strawyleader997

strawyleader997

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

I ordered one of these a couple days ago so it should be arriving today.

#16 Nucking Futs

Nucking Futs

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:06 AM

It won't fit since the Vita fits perfectly in there. My fav. case for a Vita is the PDP Pull & Go Folio case since it has a smaller case inside of it if all you need is just space for the Vita & a couple games. I liked it so much, I got one for my 3DS XL too!

Thanks OP! I needed a case for my Neo Geo X, and this Rocketfish case is reported to be a good fit.

Yeah, just got it earlier in the night for the NGX. Length-wise, it fits perfectly but there's a ~0.5" gap on each side (width). I'm rather anal about it bouncing around in there so I'm going to look around a little more to see if there are other relatively inexpensive cases (<$10) designed for camera's that fit better. Otherwise, I'll just keep it & put some foam padding on each side to make it ghetto fab, haha!
- Jimmy

Love me some arcade sticks!

#17 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

pull n go folio FTW!!!!! bitches

vpnz.png2h50m13.gif2eb67tj.jpgn5qy6u.gif

#TrueGamer

#18 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:33 PM

It won't fit since the Vita fits perfectly in there. My fav. case for a Vita is the PDP Pull & Go Folio case since it has a smaller case inside of it if all you need is just space for the Vita & a couple games. I liked it so much, I got one for my 3DS XL too!

I have the Pull n Go too & the vault case but I got this too. Each of them have a different purpose,
The game case for this is so small it can fit in my pocket which neither the vault or pull n go can. When I'm out & I really wanna protect my vita I use the vault case & when I'm away from home for a while the pull n go is the way I go.

#19 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:48 AM

Now at $5 dirt cheap considering it was once $20.

#20 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

The Pull n Go is $5? Where?

#21 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

picked it up last week, pretty good deal.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

I have the same game card case, found it mismarked for $2 at GS over a year ago (was listed as a PSP Go case). This is easily the best game case I have found for the Vita. I am buying another one for the $5 just to have a 2nd one. All the other ones retail hold 5-10 games which is not enough for me personally. On ebay they have the most idiotic cases from China....20in1 holds 12 games and EIGHT memory cards. 18 in one, 14 games and 4 memory cards.

Who needs EIGHT memory cards but only has 12 games??? The 14/4 is a little better but not by much. 30/2 makes a lot more sense.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#23 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

The Pull n Go is $5? Where?

No one said that? We were discussing that GS may have the Pull n Go used for $8, but they use the same sku for any Vita carrying case.
Posted Image

#24 roger watersmelon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

Like Saix said, the plastic game cartridge case alone is worth the $5 cost. Like a lot of folks here I'm sure, I've owned portable game systems since my first Game Boy. I looked for game cases all the time once I was old enough to care, but could never find one that I really liked until Rocketfish released the 3DS version of this starter kit. The game case is extremely durable, and holds a lot of games for its size. The Vita one uses the same outer shell as the 3DS one, it just has different trays inside due to the different cart shape.

I bought one of these, and I don't know if I'm ever going to own a Vita. That's how important a good game case is to me now :D

#25 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

I concur, I dislike keeping my console games in a binder just because...they look prettier this way LOL!

But for portable games a nice case that holds as many games as possible in a small form is worth its weight in gold.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#26 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:23 PM

price dropped from $5 to $3

#27 Vlaphor

Vlaphor

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

Damnit.  No shipping, site to store only, and the nearest one that has it in stock is 20 miles away.

#28 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:37 PM

Grabbed an extra AC adapter for 2.99, not bad.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#29 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:56 PM

I bought this and the Vault Case. I use the game card case to hold all my games but dont use the cloth or case. The Vault Case is amazing though cause Id rather have my Vita protected at all times, especially if Im traveling and put it in a bag or something. Well worth it for the case.

#30 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:17 AM

I bought this and the Vault Case. I use the game card case to hold all my games but dont use the cloth or case. The Vault Case is amazing though cause Id rather have my Vita protected at all times, especially if Im traveling and put it in a bag or something. Well worth it for the case.

I scored the vault case & the Pull n Go folio for $8-9 each from GS used. Best purchases 

http://www.cheapassg...-matched-wfsss/