Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $18.56 PS3 -- $19.25 XBox360

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 OhioBobcat3

OhioBobcat3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:30 PM

The best price since Newegg had it on sale during Black Friday for $14.99. Both versions are sold by Isomergames but fulfilled by Amazon (Prime eligible).

PS3 link

XBox360 link

#2 Diad

Diad

Only a flesh wound...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:48 PM

Thoughts?

childsplay_logo_sm.png

Thanks for donating!

#3 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

Its a okay price , if you really want this game get it , but i can see it being 15$ soon.

#4 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

Just saw Mortal Kombat Legacy and immediately wanted to get this. I went with the Vita version though so I can probably wait until this goes to ~$10.

#5 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

Thoughts?

Great game, but yeah, you can wait for a further price drop.

#6 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

$10 is my bite price, but it is a great game, especially the single player campaign.

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#7 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

Not really a deal imo. You save a whopping $1.44 on the PS3 version. It's normally $20.

But yes, the game is well worth the price. Actually well worth more than $20.

716936.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4], Metro Last Light Redux [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#8 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flap top

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

All 360 DLC on disc? Amazon description says so, but they aren't always reliable.

#9 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

All 360 DLC on disc? Amazon description says so, but they aren't always reliable.

I own the PS3 version and all the DLC is on the disc. However, I can't seem to find Freddy even though he's supposedly on the komplete edition.

716936.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4], Metro Last Light Redux [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#10 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

It is packed with stuff, even a dlc code for the craptastic movie. I wouldn't wait too long. The ps3 community is still active but who knows how long that will last. MK9 seems to be the fighting game oddity in that years later you can still get into matches pretty easily. Wouldn't press my luck, though.

#11 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

Thoughts?

Fun game! Good 3D!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#12 Scootsy

Scootsy

T'wolves/Magic/Bulls Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

it has greatast hit cover i dont care becus i care bout the "gamplay" but if ur lookin 4 1 2 colect then b careful this is ame copy u can get at raget best buy etc not some colectors item. its good game btw i alredy buyed it a fw month ago but want a black lable 1 2 keep seal 4 future profet.

The Fuck? :shock:

#13 Dark_Sage

Dark_Sage

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

The Fuck? :shock:

Just leave him be and smile -- he's not going anywhere in life.

#14 007bond

007bond

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

Not sure if it really is worthy of its own thread so I'll mention here that Mortal Kombat (regular edition) for PS3/360 is $12.99 at Best Buy.
360 link:
http://www.bestbuy.c...ombat&lp=5&cp=1

I'm tempted, but with a huge backlog I'll probably wait for another <$15 price on the Komplete edition.

#15 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:22 PM

i smell ps+ very soon, so hold off on it.

#16 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

I own the PS3 version and all the DLC is on the disc. However, I can't seem to find Freddy even though he's supposedly on the komplete edition.

When you go to bottom left character click left on the d-pad to expand the bonus characters. Go all the way to the left most character and keep pushing left on the d-pad.

#17 sassylaurie

sassylaurie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

This is one of the best fighting games of all time and this console era. This may not really be the greatest deal off the current MSRP, but $20 is an incredible deal in itself for this game.

#18 padlok

padlok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

The Target in Oaks, Pa had 3 copies for the PS3 for $11.98. I've been to several Targets looking for the Xbox version on clearance no luck.
I'm holding out for cheaper. I like MK but my fighting game skills are not so good…LOL

#19 sickman

sickman

Bringer of Light

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 01:04 AM

The copies I saw on clearance at Target were vanilla.

#20 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:45 AM

would be much nicer without the red Greatest Hits tag :/

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Amazon Prime for Students: Sign up HERE

#21 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:53 AM

FYI the code for the movie included in this package supposedly expires on the 31st, but who knows if that is actually going to happen. Just a heads up.

#22 padlok

padlok

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:55 AM

The copies I saw on clearance at Target were vanilla.

I definitely saw the Komplete versions. I checked the Target clearance thread afterwards and didnt see it listed. I thought about posted there as a YMMV but decided to wait till I found an XBOX version for myself before alerting the masses. Haven't seen it since.