Dying Ps3 Harrddrive?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 el swordo

el swordo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:26 AM

I can't get street fighter 4 from ps+ to install and there are a few items called corrupted data under game. Do you think it's a harddrive problem? or does the ps3 do this from time to time?

#2 Mad39er

Mad39er

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

Download, do no let controller turn off and don't let it download in background. Let it install from same process. Some games/add ons will install properly the first time via background download and/or overnight PS Plus install, the ones that don't I use the above method on.
Gran Turismo 5 B-Spec Primer - Now with colors!
"When I started racing my father told me, ‘Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones'." – Cristiano Da Matta

"Any drunk can fall off a bar stool. It takes a real man to ride it all the way to the ground."

Referal for Dusk 514:

#3 el swordo

el swordo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

Download, do no let controller turn off and don't let it download in background. Let it install from same process. Some games/add ons will install properly the first time via background download and/or overnight PS Plus install, the ones that don't I use the above method on.

how do you let it install from same process? do you mean don't use background download? edit nvm re read

#4 Solh0und

Solh0und

King of the backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

Glad to know I am not the only person having this issue. I tried to download and install it and it still didn't work.