Photo
- - - - -

Hitman Absolution : Professional Edition (X360 Only) - Amazon - $49.99 - FSSS/Prime

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:16 AM

http://www.amazon.co...tman absolution

Dropped another $10. Only $10 more than reg. edition.

#2 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:22 AM

Hmmm...got a $30 GC...thinking about it.

#3 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

It's really not worth more than $20 and I'm a huge Hitman fan.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#4 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

My complaint is that it's much shorter than I wanted it to be.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#5 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:52 AM

I don't see how anybody says it's short. I just beat it a little while ago after a month. If you're a true fan, you'll find every way possible to kill somebody.

Generally game length discussions are based on a single play through. Almost every game can be played in a thorough manner to extract the most amount of play time, doesn't mean all players are die hard fans of the franchise.

I only grind a subset of JRPGs. Played and liked the series, not a "true fan" of hitman, in your own words. I don't see how this is hard to understand for you.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#6 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

My complaint is that it's much shorter than I wanted it to be.

That's what she said. :)

Were you purposely setting yourself up for that one?

Anyways, I just got my copy, so interesting to hear that.

#7 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:49 AM

Were you purposely setting yourself up for that one?

Anyways, I just got my copy, so interesting to hear that.

Nah...I'm not that funny.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#8 altermann

altermann

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:54 AM

:rofl:

#9 Daniel09

Daniel09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

I'll be buying Hitman HD Trilogy next month. Maybe this one will be cheaper by then.

#10 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:03 AM

the goodies worth it?

#11 dinovelvet

dinovelvet

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:17 AM

the goodies worth it?

It's dlc guns, art book and making of DVD. So...up to you if that's worth the extra 10.

#12 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:27 AM

It's dlc guns, art book and making of DVD. So...up to you if that's worth the extra 10.

dvd n book meh to me and case is ack. The dlc guns worth it as in ads extra ways to do replays. I like the silenced pistol one but if they already got a different one not much use for it. I wish they had a bullet chain or something instead of crappy case n book n dvd... steel cases rule. ;)

#13 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:29 AM

the goodies worth it?

and a sweet case! I got it really cheap, and can't complain, but tbh, I would just wait until this eventually goes on clearance or something.

#14 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:38 AM

This thing is just dropping!

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#15 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:53 AM

This thing is just dropping!

maybe cheap for xmas and sells out then 3rd party sells all over 100 like most things aka ce n stuff. There is a huge following for this series. I hate to pass then regret it. I tried at a friends and loved the stealth. I just limited on funds now so if i buy i have to cancel hm hd preorder n buy later.. Gotta love xmas time haha

#16 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:55 AM

$41.57 and eligible for Posted Image Used - Very Good

#17 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:58 AM

yeah i got it last week on awd for 40. best thing is just the sweet looking case. i wish more ce's would have freeking awesome cases like this.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#18 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:07 AM

yeah i got it last week on awd for 40. best thing is just the sweet looking case. i wish more ce's would have freeking awesome cases like this.

I love steel cases and reg. Nice art usually on steel i bought. This case will be displayed 99% of time in slip cover. Maybe i should get into steel case custom work.

I would buy used but dlc i wanted most.

#19 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:54 AM

I love steel cases and reg. Nice art usually on steel i bought. This case will be displayed 99% of time in slip cover. Maybe i should get into steel case custom work.

I would buy used but dlc i wanted most.

If you like steelbooks, this game has two. One from Canada and one from France. The France one is particularly nice!

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

#20 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:00 AM

This CE reminds me an awful lot of the Deus EX: HR Augmented Edition CE. I wouldn't be surprised to see this hit $29.99 at some point.

#21 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

If you like steelbooks, this game has two. One from Canada and one from France. The France one is particularly nice!

Sweet 20 mins away from can border. ;)

#22 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:06 AM

This CE reminds me an awful lot of the Deus EX: HR Augmented Edition CE. I wouldn't be surprised to see this hit $29.99 at some point.

Wow yeah it does i hated the case but was worth my preorder but like to have std case now.

#23 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:23 AM

BB has the :360: also for $49.99

#24 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

It is also worth pointing out that this is the exact same CE as FFXIII-2. Interestingly enough, so is the EU version of this. The US/EU CEs of FFXIII-2 were different, and the US/EU of this is exactly the same as the FF one in its respective territory. Kind of a goofy tid-bit there.

*The more you know!*

...lol

#25 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:46 AM

I was lucky to get a nice used copy for $34 at GS. Everything included but the digital goodies.

#26 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:18 AM

I was lucky to get a nice used copy for $34 at GS. Everything included but the digital goodies.

Nice score

#27 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:44 AM

it isnt even a steel case, if i remember. it was just a sweet looking black and red case with lots of pockets.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#28 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

scored 48.99 new w prime no tax 3rd party but ships through amazon. I was gonna post but now gone just bought to...

Items Ordered Price
1 of: Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition [Video Game]
Condition: New
Sold by: E Plus Discount (seller profile)
$48.99
Amazon Prime: Two-Day Shipping is free

4.9 stars over the past 12 months (5,782 ratings)

Hope right ver comes knock on wood...

TY Op for not you i miss this tax free ver.

#29 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

AWD has for $34.64 shipped they decreased it just recently. I wish i waited now...

#30 NightCat

NightCat

Backtoad_Overload

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

Someone liked it...

The following items are no longer available from the seller you selected. We have moved the following items to the saved Items section of your Shopping Cart:
Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition