Books Read 2012

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 eldergamer

eldergamer

Gold Star For Robot Boy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:50 AM

Well, with three days left I'm going to count this year as done.

According to good reads I read 28 books this year. (I didnt even count the three or four that I gave up at half way through.)

They weren't all -good- books, and it's still too much "genre" fiction to really appeal to anyone with refined taste, but I still had fun.

http://www.goodreads...w/stats/5275090

MC-2SD-Out.png<

#2 Tvols1480

Tvols1480

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:18 PM

Thanks for the goodreads link! I've never heard of it before, but will definitely help me organize what I want to read and whatnot. I read MAYBE 2 books this year, but hopefully I'll be able to contribute a lot more in 2013. Happy New Year!

#3 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:09 PM

I have every intention of tracking the books I read this year over at Good Reads, thanks for reminding me :)

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#4 sendme

sendme

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

Thanks for posting that link. I intend to start reading more as I'm not much of a reader. I read two books last year. The first was a book called Armor that a coworker of mine lent me and the second was a book that a friend of mine wrote that has yet to be published. I also started The Strain however I'm not really getting into it much.
Posted Image

#5 Michael Scott

Michael Scott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

My goal was fifty, but came up a bit short.

http://www.goodreads.../7452750-ronnie

I'd say my favorite book I read in 2012 was, "The Glass Castle." I usually don't read non-fiction, but really enjoyed this one.

#6 QiG

QiG

I'm all out of gum..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

Let's see.. the Hunger Games trilogy, the six Dexter books, the Stand, Animal Farm and American Psycho.

Not a whole lot or off the beaten path, but classes seriously put a damper on my reading time. On the flip side, I LOVE my basic Kindle and bring it to work to read on my lunch daily.
Posted Image

#7 parKer

parKer

CheapyT Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

Shelfari says 24 books for me, not counting Game of Thrones Book 3 that I gave up on halfway through (sorry, Martin fans, I tried). Dishonored and Borderlands 2 are slowing me down.
26.2 | 13.1

:ps3: Tomb Raider (MP only)
:ps3: PS+ IGC

#8 Cantatus

Cantatus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:07 AM

My goal was 50 for the year, and I actually came slightly ahead at 53 (though a few were short graphic novels).

Edited by Cantatus, 05 January 2013 - 05:15 PM.