Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy-Skylanders Giants $5.99 Stump S., Drill S., Sonic B/$6.99 Eruptor, Drobot FS

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:00 AM

Stump Smash
http://www.bestbuy.c...iants&lp=1&cp=1

Sonic Boom
http://www.bestbuy.c...iants&lp=2&cp=1

Drill Sergeant
http://www.bestbuy.c...iants&lp=3&cp=1

Eruptor
http://www.bestbuy.c...iants&lp=4&cp=1

Drobot
http://www.bestbuy.c...iants&lp=5&cp=1

According to the intrusive attachment that was mysteriously placed under my search bar, Amazon appears to have these for the same price. Credit here, credit there and not everyone has Prime.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2 hamberger

hamberger

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

I'm going to collect every single one of these damn things and I'm going to hate myself for it every step of the way.

#3 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

Good Deal. I paid $1.07 Each, Thanks to JCP buttons coupon ;)
"Evil is Funs"

#4 herczakt

herczakt

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:55 PM

The Eruptor and Drobot are the light core guys. In for those two! Basically BOGO.

#5 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

Already have Eruptor and Drobot but can't resist the price.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 nny

nny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

Damn, Amazon had those 2 lightcore for the same price. I'm so tempted for Eruptor since fire is the only element I'm missing, but I feel like these might drop even further.

#7 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

BTW, I noticed Double Trouble and Gill Grunt are also $5.99 on Amazon.
Posted Image

#8 voormis

voormis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:38 PM

I'm going to collect every single one of these damn things and I'm going to hate myself for it every step of the way.

Hahaha, couldn't have said it better myself. I led myself to believe it was for the kids but I was kidding myself.

#9 ewiz06

ewiz06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

Thanks for posting. Was looking for some deals on characters for my son. He got Spyro's Adventure for Christmas and some of the Giants, like Drill Sergeant and Sonic Boom, are compatible with Spyro's Adventure. I'll be picking these up from Amazon since they'll arrive faster than ordering from Best Buy (my local store is all out).

#10 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:36 PM

Got Spyro and Giants for my 7 yr old and ended up sitting down and playing with him. These are really fun games. Great find, thnx.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

I may have to check if we have gotten any of the Wave 3 Giants figures yet. I'm still waiting on the LightCore Shroomboom & Chill.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#12 nny

nny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

Went back to a JC Penney that I only saw Drobot at before. This time they had several giants. Picked up a Hothead with the last $5 coupon I had, so I guess I have no need for Eruptor now.

#13 Vader582

Vader582

Dark Lord of Savings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:00 AM

Thanks op! Hope you had a good holiday. :p

#14 Josef

Josef

Touched the dead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:28 PM

Was this a one day sale or something? Deal is now dead.

#15 ewiz06

ewiz06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

Was this a one day sale or something? Deal is now dead.

Perhaps a one-day sale at Best Buy, but they are still up with the same sale price at Amazon right now.

#16 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:32 PM

Bought Drobot, Eruptor $6.99 and Stump Smash $5.99 at Amazon Christmas night along w/ Empire of Ice pack for $9.99. That new Stump Smash is waaay cooler looking than the original which we don't have. The 3 characters are still that price Sat. afternoon. I know Empire of Ice is from the first game but we didn't have Slam Bam, and those 2 extras - anvil and sheild, sound useful. That pack is now $15 though.

#17 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

i almost bit for that lightcore drobot til i saw the video and it is such a tiny light i can't justify buying it again.
I did get sonic boom for my kids again, with the wowpow power and the cute lil birds on the actual toy my kids will love it.
plus hopefully they can be the same character at once. they would freak out with joy at like 4 lil baby sonic booms running around and their whisper elf and gil runt, lol, baby party!

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#18 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:50 AM

Thanks op! Hope you had a good holiday. :p

:)You're Welcome! Thank You! Hope you had a great holiday, too!:D

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png