Amazon Vita games price drops

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 XxSmityxX

XxSmityxX

Sega New Astro City!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

I'll keep this thread updated if needed.

Mortal Kombat $14.99
Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes $19.99 <--See info below

I almost went with lego batman, but then realized its a 3DS port and not a full console port. Apparently the 3DS port is horrible.

Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $11.29 <--- there is a reason this is cheap read the reviews
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Declassified $29.99

ALL available through Prime.

Edited by XxSmityxX, 29 December 2012 - 08:04 PM.

http://www.southtown-homebrew.com -- shockboxes, carts, art, Naomi harnesses, Sanwa, and more. :P

#2 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:55 PM

Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $11.37 <--- there is a reason this is cheap read the reviews

*shrugs* I had fun with it.

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#3 neo.dorsia

neo.dorsia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:59 PM

Lago Batman was $20 on Amazon yesterday so I'd hold off at $24.41

#4 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

And Lego Batman was $14.99 on black friday weekend so I'm having a hard time buying it now, even the $14.98 used copy from Amazon Warehouse Deals. =/

#5 XxSmityxX

XxSmityxX

Sega New Astro City!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:10 PM

yes, there was alot of vita games cheap on black friday but these are current prices...

Sorry I cant rewind time, I missed out on lego LoTR which I think was $20?
http://www.southtown-homebrew.com -- shockboxes, carts, art, Naomi harnesses, Sanwa, and more. :P

#6 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

Waiting for Persona 4 Golden :pray:

#7 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

eh, before more people make jokes about time machine deals. I mentioned the lower black friday price because I was debating on buying it then and decided not to. So that's just my way of regretting outloud. If there's anything useful out of my previous post is that, there is a like new copy of Lego batman 2 for $14.84 at AWD.

#8 Wint3rSoldier

Wint3rSoldier

Put it in ur Mouf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

if they do a buy 2 get 1 free deal, Ill bite

IamMedellin.pngcard.png

#9 hereon

hereon

Here-On Earth

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

Waiting for Persona 4 Golden :pray:

so am I...
I hear it is worth the 40, but with the backlog I have on the vita I can wait for a slight drop first.

Currently playing: :joystick:
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution  :twoguns:  :-$ 
:psp: Limbo  :applause:

gallery_474050_8161_109072.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

#10 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

Batman is $20 @ gamestop & mk is $15 too so with all the GS & BB deals people should score them for $10-$15 eacb

#11 theytookourjobz

theytookourjobz

We Gotta Go Back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:17 PM

Wish I could go back in time and snag that AC Vita deal from Black Friday. :(

#12 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:01 PM

forgot Lego Batman 2 is $15.99 + $2.xx shipping @ gohastings new.

#13 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

Lego Harry Potter is $9.99 w/fsss sold by Amazon now!

#14 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

so am I...
I hear it is worth the 40, but with the backlog I have on the vita I can wait for a slight drop first.

Yup, you can wait. Its a really long rpg game anyway. After playing the ps2 one i really cant see myself focusing enough to play persona 4 golden. Especially with all the added stuff/getting your stats up @_@.. It was a fun game but then again it gives headaches and it will suck if you play it mid through and pick it up again in a week or a month forgetting stuff.

#15 XxSmityxX

XxSmityxX

Sega New Astro City!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

Batman 2 was just prices matched to gamestop... 19.99

*Updated OP

#16 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

Yup, you can wait. Its a really long rpg game anyway. After playing the ps2 one i really cant see myself focusing enough to play persona 4 golden. Especially with all the added stuff/getting your stats up @_@.. It was a fun game but then again it gives headaches and it will suck if you play it mid through and pick it up again in a week or a month forgetting stuff.

I had the same problem playing Persona 3 on the PS2 and on the PSP. I still have P4 on the PS2.

#17 Clan Mc

Clan Mc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:09 AM

Vita Lego Batman 2 is a port of the Nintendo DS version, it IS NOT the same game that's on the consoles, namely. It excludes the open world. Buyer beware.

#18 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:11 AM

Im going to the store tomorrow to thank them for putting out their ads, even though I dont want anything..but im gonna go thank them.

#19 Alkalinejoe

Alkalinejoe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:12 AM

so am I...

I bought it last week around Saturday and I've already clocked in upwards of 30 hours and only about half way through what I believe to be the main story. Easily one of the most addicting and best games I've ever played. Completely worth the $40 and I will check out the other persona and SMT games after I beat this one

#20 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:19 AM

I bought it last week around Saturday and I've already clocked in upwards of 30 hours and only about half way through what I believe to be the main story. Easily one of the most addicting and best games I've ever played. Completely worth the $40 and I will check out the other persona and SMT games after I beat this one

Persona 3 is the only one that's just like this one. You'll like that quite a bit.

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#21 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:47 AM

Try SMT Nocturne also

#22 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

Mortal Kombat was on PS+ for Europe this month, so i'm gonna assume the US PS+ will get it soon, like a month or two, otherwise i would buy one.

might get lego batman

#23 ZincAlloy

ZincAlloy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:27 AM

Mortal Kombat was on PS+ for Europe this month, so i'm gonna assume the US PS+ will get it soon, like a month or two, otherwise i would buy one.

might get lego batman

I want MK Vita so badly but I paid 60 for the PS3 version and I don't want to buy the same game twice. I'm so jelly of Europe :(

#24 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:35 AM

Depends which versions you compare. P4 you can control every character which you can only do in P3P. P4 has a lot more dialogue...like a lot imo. Small battle changes in P4 like the option to dizzy someone and you can do an all out attack when every enemy is *downed*.

#25 optimusprime8062

optimusprime8062

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:39 AM

Okay, what about the pacing? I didn't really like how 3 just sort of took me from daytime talking and relationship building to then being in one huge building of enemies (or at least that's how I remember it). Is this the same, or does it feel more open? More exploration?

#26 Jack_Frost

Jack_Frost

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:44 AM

Its the same but you can't get tired/sick.

Not one huge building though

#27 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:54 AM

Depends which versions you compare. P4 you can control every character which you can only do in P3P. P4 has a lot more dialogue...like a lot imo. Small battle changes in P4 like the option to dizzy someone and you can do an all out attack when every enemy is *downed*.

I'm not really interested in the comparison, but thanks for taking the time out to do it for others.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#28 optimusprime8062

optimusprime8062

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

Its the same but you can't get tired/sick.

Not one huge building though

Cool, thanks. Will probably try it out eventually

#29 PerryD

PerryD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

wake me up when rayman origins is 14.99.

i have no idea how i missed the Fry's rayman origins for 14.99

I think I just paid this amount for the digital version on PS+ last week.

#30 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:01 PM

We need some Mods to come in here with mops.

On-Topic: MK at $15 is good, bought.

716936.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: D4: Season 1 [X1], inFAMOUS: First Light [PS4], Metro Last Light Redux [PS4]

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)
PROOF: http://screencast.com/t/Tlq8D38h5a3