Best place to buy a 3DS XL?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BroBuzz

BroBuzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

I've been shopping around for a 3DS XL recently and was wondering what place has the best price on one now.

The Mario Kart 7 bundle isn't necessary for me, but if it doesn't cost that much more than a regular system I wouldn't mind having it.

#2 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:35 AM

If you can hold off until early February with the imminent release of Fire Emblem 3DS game, there should be some sales and/or promotions on the systems (being a first party title). TRU and Best Buy commonly have giftcard promos on these portables. Best of luck!

My Current Lowball Sale is NOW CLOSED.  I lost so much sweat & tears. [cries] 

animePSP2.jpg

#3 B0HICAH

B0HICAH

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

It looks like Target is giving out a $30 Target Gift Card with the purchase of a 3DS XL until tomorrow. I'm assuming when the new Fire Emblem comes out there will be a better deal or is this worth getting now if someone is looking for a 3DS?

#4 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

The sale tag at my Target only mentioned the Pink 3DS XL but it may work on other models

#5 B0HICAH

B0HICAH

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

For what it's worth, the sale ad posted on Target's website says the $30 gift card can be gotten with the red or blue systems also. I'll be stopping by tomorrow (last day of the sale) and seeing if I can get one.