#1 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

http://nintendoforcemagazine.com/
http://www.magcloud....se/issue/497452

Posted Image

$17.99+$2.95 Shipping Use coupon code HPSD to save $4.25. Total comes to $16.69 and you get both the print and digital editions.

I ordered one but I think this magazine has a huge uphill battle if they plan on charging this much every month, plus not having regular distribution via newsstands and whatnot.

#2 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:03 AM

Magazines that are more print-to-order are the only way anyone is going to survive in print anymore. I think Newsweek just went digital only even... fucking Newsweek. Barely anything lasts in print, stuff keeps dying. I don't like digital, I prefer print, and to be honest... you get more specialized/niche content out of magazines like this, and while it's expensive, you're paying for quality/content. If it's good, you pay.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#3 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

FLOL, at that price it should have five times as many pages as it does (80). If it came with Nintendo first party coupons/exclusive deals, then I'd hit it though...

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#4 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

They talk about the next issue on page 76... they're charging $18 for a 76 page magazine?

I'm guessing that there's no ads, but still, that's ridiculous.

Currently playing:
:psp: Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - :) :bomb:

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#5 Doomstink

Doomstink

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

I went ahead and ordered one, I love print media so I'm happy to support.

#6 nbskid

nbskid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

I love print media too, but I was taken aback by the absurd high price. Part of me wants to pay to support them, and part of me wants to wait until they lower their prices, because that price is ridiculous. I'm not buying one to only have the next issue be 18 bucks again as well.

Sigh.

I'll probably pass, even though I want one. Thanks OP.