Photo
- - - - -

Target B2G1 free on wii u games. Stacks with sale prices.

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 mrbutler14

mrbutler14

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

All wii u games are B2G1 at target. This deal stacked with the weekly ad sale prices. I managed to get Tekken Tag, Batman and Ninja Gaiden 3 for $90 before tax which is a great deal. Other games on sale at $45 were Scribblenauts, Madden and Nba 2k13.

#2 Snowball21

Snowball21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

So does this include NSMBU? First post says all and another post says that it doesn't include Nintendo games.

#3 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

Its all games. he was saying its not just Nintendo games on sale so its not sign of anything.

#4 Snowball21

Snowball21

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

Its all games. he was saying its not just Nintendo games on sale so its not sign of anything.

Thank you for clearing this up for me!

#5 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

B2G1 is a good deal, especially when it stacks with sale prices.

Just waiting for one more troll.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#6 themidnighter23

themidnighter23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:13 AM

wish that damn Lego game would come out already
where's my whiskey, Im bout to get tore up

#7 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:55 AM

wish that damn Lego game would come out already

Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikmaaaaaan!!!

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#8 Wazzup4567

Wazzup4567

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

I have Nintendoland, Black Ops 2, Mass Effect 3, and Zombi U.

This deal is great and I wish I had the money to get Scribblenauts Unlimited, NSMBU, and Arkham City.

Arkham City is 40$ at Fry's and Scribblenauts is 45$ on sale? How amazing.

#9 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

Thanks for posting, forwarded this to my buddy who has a Wii U.

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#10 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

Any way I can see the current sale prices?

oIi9lub.png

#11 ryanbw

ryanbw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:34 AM

I don't see this in the current ad. If there is an ad for it I'd like to do a PM at BB for reward zone points.
Posted Image

#12 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:49 AM

can you PM B2G1 Deals ???????

#13 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

its YMMV but doesnt hurt to try. I have been able to PM B1G50%

#14 nintendofan9999

nintendofan9999

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

Really hope this is true. Going to try to get Darksiders 2, Ninja Gaiden 3, and NSMBU

#15 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

Since Target PMs now, how does the whole Seven days thing work? I wanted to get AC3 at $45 since it was that price at best buy past week. Do I have seven days to PM it or what?
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#16 tingram83

tingram83

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:48 PM

Has anyone found the online ad for this deal at Target?

#17 Sammie2980

Sammie2980

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:54 PM

I cannot find this deal anywhere online.

#18 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

So what are the regular sale prices? Is this in-store YMMV?

#19 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

This probably means that they're clearing out stock for the 1st quarter releases. I'm getting a few of those. What I miss, though, are the old days (Atari 2600, Intellivision) where new titles would just dribble out whenever. It was really exciting to just walk into the store and see a few new titles show up. I know the internet takes away part of the surprise element, but it's also this big end of quarter push. It seems that all the new titles come out about the same time in bunches. Sure there was a Christmas push before, but release dates seemed to be scattered throughout the year as well.

#20 jessesixto

jessesixto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:17 PM

All wii u games are B2G1 at target. This deal stacked with the weekly ad sale prices. I managed to get Tekken Tag, Batman and Ninja Gaiden 3 for $90 before tax which is a great deal. Other games on sale at $45 were Scribblenauts, Madden and Nba 2k13.

How did this add up to 90?
Tekken is 45
Ninja Gaiden is 45
Batman according to the website is at 59.99.
So this should have been 104.99 before tax.

Can you please confirm.
Thanks

#21 mrbutler14

mrbutler14

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

Tekken is 45
Ninja Gaiden is 45

Can you please confirm.
Thanks

Instore it definitely has a sale price of $44.99. It was sold out in the first target I went to so I had to go to a different store to get it and it was the same price there as well so I am pretty sure it wont be ymmv.

#22 azngtlman

azngtlman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

Tekken is 45
Ninja Gaiden is 45

Can you please confirm.
Thanks

Batman is $45 in store. Saw it yesterday as I was browsing.

#23 jessesixto

jessesixto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

K. Thanks!

#24 ElPichi931

ElPichi931

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:25 PM

So which games are $45 again?

#25 Big St3ph3n

Big St3ph3n

Strange MUSIC!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:44 PM

heading up there in a min. Curious to see what i will walk out with. Def batman.
Posted Image
NINTENDO ID: Bigst3ph3n
Part of THE MEDIOCRE NATION: THE MEDIOCRE SHOW
Twitter: @bigst3ph3n -- RIP 2pac, BIG and Sega Dreamcast.

#26 rjejr

rjejr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

I'm waiting until Target starts having B2G1 on their Wii U stock ;-)

Seriously though, 2 Targets last week had 6 Basic and 2 Deluxe each, and they looked like they hadn't moved since I saw them the week before. I've never seen anybody else even look into the case, and I only ever see people on the kiosk complaining about the lack of playable demos. I don't think those things are selling.

#27 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

Seriously though, 2 Targets last week had 6 Basic and 2 Deluxe each, and they looked like they hadn't moved since I saw them the week before. I've never seen anybody else even look into the case, and I only ever see people on the kiosk complaining about the lack of playable demos. I don't think those things are selling.

I know that the kiosk not having playable demos is a big hit. I've had friends go into wal-mart with me and want to try the new wii out and it just shows videos x.x. No average person is going to buy a console they can't at least try out if they weren't interested in it prior.

TheFurryPanda.png

#28 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

They took the demo unit out of Targets here in central Ohio... just a cardboard advertisement in its place.

#29 nintendofan9999

nintendofan9999

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

From what I just saw:

Batman Arkham City
Ninja Gaiden 3
Tekken
Scribblenauts
were all 45$

Everything else was also part of buy 2 get 1 but at retail price. Same they were out of Mario when I got there.

#30 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:00 PM

So why wasn't this in their ad? I went to Target last night after seeing this thread and asked the woman at electronics about this sale, she said it wasn't in their ad and she knew nothing about it. I picked 3 games anyways to ring up and sure enough one of them came out free, she said she had no idea they were doing this sale.

Anyways thanks for the heads up OP. I picked up Ninja Gaiden,Scribblenauts.

Well I don't think we are going to see another spike in sales until Pikmin 3 drops, if even then. Everyone who wants the console either bought it at launch or for X-Mas.

And let's be honest here: There's really not much worthwhile on the console. Sure, there are plenty of AAA ports, but with only a couple exceptions they are better and cheaper on the other consoles (ACIII has extra missions/story on PS3, Arkham City comes with a movie on 360/PS3, ME3 let's you move saves from ME/ME2, ect). And who among us is willing to pay $60 for a bare bones 2D platformer farted out for the launch, with no online play/level creation to speak of? All they did was throw in Mii's, a couple extra power-ups, and screwed around in their level creator? NintendoLand is cool for a mini-game compilation, but it is still a mini-game compiliation. And ZombiU, while fun (and making fantastic use of the WiiU gamepad), is just too damn buggy/glitchy to have ever been allowed to see the light of day.

So yeah, sorry for my rant, but with so few exclusives on the way and a lack of a lot of 3rd party titles coming up, I can see why sales have slowed to a crawl (assuming they have indeed slowed, for all I know my town has an inexplicable overabundance of WiiU's compared to everywhere else).
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!