New Lowball ban type

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:41 AM

There is now a "lowball" ban type. Basically, it will prevent anyone with this ban from even seeing this section anymore. They will still be able to trade normally, however.
I'm planning on implementing a "one-strike and you are out" system. If you are a non-paying bidder or a non-sending seller(or any other reason that i see fit) you will be banned.
Bans can and will be retroactive, so feel free to PM me offenders.

This is a supplement to the already existing rule about negative feedback in these cases, so continue to use that option. Just additionally send a PM to myself or another mod to get the ban taken care of and we will review the situation.

Happy bidding ;)

#2 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

like a boss

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

Updated List- Come Buy My Stuff Cheap!

#3 Breathcore

Breathcore

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

You should maybe implement some kind of system that makes it so you have to be a member for at least a few weeks to see this section. Or at least post.

#4 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:13 AM

You should maybe implement some kind of system that makes it so you have to be a member for at least a few weeks to see this section. Or at least post.

I think there should already be a 1 month restriction on the trading forum as a whole

#5 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:44 AM

Some new CAG wanted me to do a deal with him he send me a friend request on psn he wanted me to do a gameshare trade with him I delate him once he text that

Also anyway to have it where if your not a member or a new member you can't see a person psn/xbl name

#6 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

Do you think it will be possible to have some kind of restrictions on certain forums categories where lurkers/new members won't be able to see?
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#7 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

Do you think it will be possible to have some kind of restrictions on certain forums categories where lurkers/new members won't be able to see?

There is already the restriction on the trading forums.

Some new CAG wanted me to do a deal with him he send me a friend request on psn he wanted me to do a gameshare trade with him I delate him once he text that

Also anyway to have it where if your not a member or a new member you can't see a person psn/xbl name

Doubt we would do that, but let me know if someone is trying to get around the no trading period.

Also, the tag of shame has been added for Lowball Bans. It will display under their username for eternity.

#8 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

Also, the tag of shame has been added for Lowball Bans. It will display under their username for eternity.

Just curious, do we have any offenders yet?

#9 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

i'v seen 2 offenders already. don't want to name names. but i google searched it and got this thread. lol peace all.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#10 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:32 AM

Just curious, do we have any offenders yet?

i'v seen 2 offenders already. don't want to name names. but i google searched it and got this thread. lol peace all.

I've also started to notice some people with that shameful tag earlier today as well.

Sucks to be them. :3

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#11 Vulgarism

Vulgarism

A living, breathing piece of defecating meat.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:53 AM

I've also started to notice some people with that shameful tag earlier today as well.

Sucks to be them. :3

I see people with TTO and it seems to not weigh heavily on them. Oh well I say! More lowballin' goodness for us!

76561198003985248.png

#12 yugi8264

yugi8264

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

swatman27 never sent me my stuff and I never got a refund

#13 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:37 PM

Did you pay late? It seems everybody in that first lowball was marked paid and shipped with tracking info with the exception of you.

It would help to get some details on the issue at hand.

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#14 mariodog

mariodog

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:07 PM

I have told you already that the address you gave me does not exist according to the Post Office. I have been waiting for you to supply me with your valid address. If I could send it to you, I would. I will just refund you today to solve this issue.

#15 mariodog

mariodog

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:22 AM

Buyer has been refunded.

#16 yugi8264

yugi8264

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

when did you refund the money

#17 Gregalor

Gregalor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

Bans can and will be retroactive, so feel free to PM me offenders.

starmask2k3 will be missed! I don't think that guy's EVER had a lowball end smoothly.

#18 mariodog

mariodog

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:13 AM

when did you refund the money

Yesterday evening.

#19 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:20 AM

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=300449

not sure if this hot mess has been mentioned, I would imagine someone PM'd you about it but here it is anyway.

#20 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:09 AM

Yea, I'm aware of it. Lowball ban means they can't see this forum at all so wanted people to get taken care of first.

#21 ZettaSA

ZettaSA

Zetta_SlowSA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:44 PM

not sure if this hot mess has been mentioned, I would imagine someone PM'd you about it but here it is anyway.

Damn, every time I see that thread I think, "Thank god I feel asleep." Anyways, you should still try to get the 1 month no trades enforced, it would really help out with some of the morons we get. I got someone who wanted me to ship first when he made his account the day before. :cold:
"Shut up! If you try to stop me, my fists will visit you on four different points on your median plane!"

Should have just inhaled those sweet Raiden gasses, then sued Konami.

Should have just inhaled those sweet Raiden gasses, then ran around slicing mechs apart with a sword.

He can be lightning, the rain transformed.

#22 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:19 AM

Yea, I'm aware of it. Lowball ban means they can't see this forum at all so wanted people to get taken care of first.

just checking. figured you had a handle on it.

#23 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:10 AM

Damn, every time I see that thread I think, "Thank god I feel asleep." Anyways, you should still try to get the 1 month no trades enforced, it would really help out with some of the morons we get. I got someone who wanted me to ship first when he made his account the day before. :cold:

That is pretty bad, almost as bad as the $50-$60 I get offered for a new sealed Metroid Prime Trilogy.

#24 Nate Nanjo

Nate Nanjo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:01 AM

Speaking of that hot mess. It still hasn't be taken care of to say. Still waiting and at this point I've accepted that I'm not getting anything and I just lost $15. I'm glad that I didn't spend more...

#25 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:15 AM

Speaking of that hot mess. It still hasn't be taken care of to say. Still waiting and at this point I've accepted that I'm not getting anything and I just lost $15. I'm glad that I didn't spend more...

I guess he was more concerned on spending his tax return on a new laptop and a 3DS XL. I'm sure he is going to try and get the Pikachu one this weekend, that's where all your money went.

#26 Meremare

Meremare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:58 AM

Same with me. I'm out $20, which is why I've decided no more trading here.

#27 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

I asked him for status on his last batch of shipments, and I got no response. So I put him in complete Trading Ban, which is what I planned on doing once he completed the shipments. Since he didn't seem very cooperative on wrapping things up, I banned him from site for the amount of time the lowball was completed until now on top of it all.
So unfortunately, those last few people may not get what they paid for - but hes taking a nice vacation now and won't be trading at all again.

#28 sdragon

sdragon

CAG's Top Dragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

I asked him for status on his last batch of shipments, and I got no response. So I put him in complete Trading Ban, which is what I planned on doing once he completed the shipments. Since he didn't seem very cooperative on wrapping things up, I banned him from site for the amount of time the lowball was completed until now on top of it all.
So unfortunately, those last few people may not get what they paid for - but hes taking a nice vacation now and won't be trading at all again.

:applause:

#29 goodnight144

goodnight144

Posted 12 June 2013 - 03:42 PM

Wanted:
Halo 3 headset that came with Halo 3 edition Xbox 360

Ebay:http://www.ebay.com/...&_sop=12&_rdc=1

#30 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:05 AM

Musashi04

Did not respond to invoice from lowball, either mine or Noel Vermillions. Non paying bidder= needs a lowball ban