Until Dawn | 39.99 Preorder @ Amazon and Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 AZR43L

AZR43L

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

Survival horror PS3 exclusive. According to Amazon, the release date is December 31, 2013...I'm not sure how long Amazon/BB had it for this price. Newegg has it for 59.99 and its not on Gamestop's site yet.

Amazon
Best Buy

Info

#2 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:22 AM

Given that it's a move exclusive game, I'm not surprised that the MSRP is $39.99
Posted Image

#3 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:33 AM

Bleh had no idea it was Move exclusive. No thanks. Sounded fun too. I can't believe they don't add normal controls in for these games.

#4 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

Given that it's a move exclusive game, I'm not surprised that the MSRP is $39.99

You sure it's move exclusive? It usually says move only, this just says move compatable. I could be wrong. Anyhow looks kinda cool, preordered.

#5 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:57 AM

You sure it's move exclusive? It usually says move only, this just says move compatable. I could be wrong. Anyhow looks kinda cool, preordered.

Label for it says Playstation Move Required. Check the link that says "Info" in the first post.

#6 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:17 AM

where do you see this? it says move compatible on the case not required, I think you are confused because on the "info" link on the bottom right area it says Playstation move required accessories, then it says you need the camera and controller thing.

I think that means to use move you need those, not to play the game. but worst case scenario you cancel preorder right?

#7 diplo

diplo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

I forgot about this game, looked really cool too. I was worried about the MSRP, glad its $40‚ I wonder when it'll release.

#8 morrodox

morrodox

Hedonistic Iconoclast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

I saw this and was tempted... But considering it was designed for Move, I think I'll wait for reviews. Also there's no consensus on whether or not you can use the regular gamepad.

According to Amazon, the release date is December 31, 2013.

That's a standard placeholder they use when no official date has been announced yet.

#9 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

its move compatible, its heavily rain but more violent and fun. Its in first person!

#10 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

http://blog.us.plays...ounced-for-ps3/

#11 karamsoul

karamsoul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

I heard about this game sometime ago. It's supposed to be a horror/slasher game. Move is OPTIONAL. Pre-ordered. Thanks, TC!

#12 therealdeal19

therealdeal19

GIANT ENEMY CRABS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

It was going to be a MOVE exclusive game but they have added dual shock support, which makes me happy since I'm way too lazy to setup the move.

516078.png
TheHolyPickle.jpg

#13 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

It was going to be a MOVE exclusive game but they have added dual shock support, which makes me happy since I'm way too lazy to setup the move.

too lazy to plug in a USB cord....that's a new level of lazy

#14 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

too lazy to plug in a USB cord....that's a new level of lazy

You also have to find the move and angle the camera. Not such an easy task now.

#15 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

You also have to find the move and angle the camera. Not such an easy task now.

But...who unplugs the camera? It sits in front of the TV and stays there.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#16 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:16 PM

Um...the Move is designed to make you move.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#17 therealdeal19

therealdeal19

GIANT ENEMY CRABS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

It's not as simple as leaving it plugged in when you have a 15 month old running around your house and I'd prefer not having lots of crap out when they're not used all that often. It's a lot easier for me to press the PS button on the dual shock controller and be off and playing. Whereas, I'd have to get the camera and PS move controllers out, plug in the camera, and configure the move. Anyways, I won't derail this thread any further since I was merely being facetious and didn't realize that my statement would garner so much interest...

516078.png
TheHolyPickle.jpg

#18 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

^We are just kidding
You can consider clipping the eye on top of the TV to make it baby-proof.

Mathematically Correct.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#19 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

I bought that $40 LBP move bundle for this.

Edited by Green Card200, 07 February 2013 - 02:17 PM.