BB 2-day sale: MW3 & PGA13 $19

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 snacks2000

snacks2000

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:16 PM

BB 2-day have PS3 & 360 MW3 for $19 & PS3 PGA13 for $19 also... Not sure about the 360 version though. Have a wonderful weekend everyone ;).

http://www.bestbuy.c...r&pt=1359093601

#2 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

Already posted... Well technically it wasn't, the OP was never updated but it was mentioned in the other thread.

Edited by skiizim, 25 January 2013 - 06:29 PM.

#3 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

How's PGA with the Move....anyone?

#4 fastitocalon

fastitocalon

I am red cyclone!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

How's PGA with the Move....anyone?

Off the tee and in the fairways it is great, however it falls apart on the greens. To properly gauge say a 20 ft putt you would do a motion for say a 3 ft putt IRL. You can compensate for it as it is constant but it isn't "realistic" in any way.

Also you have to keep a regular dualshock on the entire time or the game thinks you don't have a controller enabled, it is rediculous. However, even with these qualms it is worth the $20.

fs.png

Twitter #kelkeen

#5 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:15 PM

$10 on PSN

with psn+. $19.99 without

#6 snacks28217

snacks28217

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

Hey OP, who said you could use a name close to mine? j/k

#7 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

I want to be close to the person in your avatar...

#8 Lordd_G

Lordd_G

90's Gamer 4 Life!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

You just need to change your handle to "snack trays" based on that avatar pic.

:grouphug: Not only are we cheap gamers, but we're also asses! :grouphug:

#9 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

if you miss this pga sale you can still use the coupon to get it for 19.99 anyway. 1$ savings with this compaired to the coupon is meh
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#10 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

You just need to change your handle to "snack trays" based on that avatar pic.

This^

#11 givemeporknow

givemeporknow

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

thanks op!

#12 e Skrilla

e Skrilla

64Bit Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

Off the tee and in the fairways it is great, however it falls apart on the greens. To properly gauge say a 20 ft putt you would do a motion for say a 3 ft putt IRL. You can compensate for it as it is constant but it isn't "realistic" in any way.

Also you have to keep a regular dualshock on the entire time or the game thinks you don't have a controller enabled, it is rediculous. However, even with these qualms it is worth the $20.

Use the nunchuk....well..the other part of the move controller. Thats what I use instead of draining my battery on my controllers.
Posted Image

#13 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:19 AM

Man, they still didn't' fix that with TW13? Truly pathetic on EA's part to not fix something so basic.

I'm kind of mixed on whether I want TW13. I guess even for $19 I'll skip it, maybe start thinking about TW14. I do really enjoy these games but I don't make a habit of getting them every year (TW12 was the first and only one I've so far played on current gen platforms, although I did also play a couple of the Wii games as well).