Photo
- - - - -

GameStop - 50% Extra Trade In Credit w/Pre-Owned Product Purchase - 6,000 Points

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

"Get 50% extra in-store credit when you trade any games toward the purchase of pre-owned products.

Get this coupon in the Rewards Catalog for only 6,000 points from Monday, January 28, through Sunday, February 3!"

http://www.poweruprewards.com/

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:35 AM

Bump.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#3 wreckemtexastech

wreckemtexastech

Red Raidin' CAGer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

wow
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 wreckemtexastech

wreckemtexastech

Red Raidin' CAGer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:45 AM

lately gamestop has really REALLY been dropping the ball with these "deals" of the week
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

Tuh.:roll: Some of their values are better than Best Buy.

An example for this coupon: Halo 4 > $24 + $12 with this coupon + $2.40(10%)=$38.40. Minus whatever 99 cent or less game you get.

Without coupon>Someone was going to trade 2 games for $1 each at Best Buy........ they got $5.xx for one, $7.xx for the other at GameStop.

#6 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:41 AM

Just checked the fine print.

Limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Full trade value must be applied toward the purchase of pre-owned product. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer expires 2/17/13.

Doesn't say it all has to be used at the time, but I'm guessing it does. YMMV though.

#7 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:43 AM

It has always said that. If they enforce it or not is up to the person doing the trade in.

#8 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

From my experience the employee just tells me to grab a cheap 99 cents game and the deal goes through. The balance goes to a gift card.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#9 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:40 PM

Ugh, I couldn't remember my gamestop mobile login until this morning and missed out on this coupon.

To add insult to injury, the banner on the rewards page still advertises the deal.
Posted Image

#10 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

Tuh.:roll: Some of their values are better than Best Buy.

An example for this coupon: Halo 4 > $24 + $12 with this coupon + $2.40(10%)=$38.40. Minus whatever 99 cent or less game you get.

Without coupon>Someone was going to trade 2 games for $1 each at Best Buy........ they got $5.xx for one, $7.xx for the other at GameStop.

But they do this particular "deal" very frequently, without the need of a coupon.

#11 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

"Get 50% extra in-store credit when you trade any games toward the purchase of pre-owned products.

Get this coupon in the Rewards Catalog for only 6,000 points from Monday, January 28, through Sunday, February 3!"

http://www.poweruprewards.com/

I don't know if I can make it in by Feb 31st. :)

#12 Camre

Camre

Duke of Earl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

i don't know if i can make it in by feb 31st. :)

3! =/= 31