Photo
- - - - -

MOH: Warfighter $20 @ Target

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 twick87

twick87

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

Didn't see this posted anywhere and sorry if it already is, but I was in Target today and saw that MOH: Warfighter is $19.99 for both Xbox and PS3

#2 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:54 AM

The last MOH EA will make.

#3 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:55 AM

The last MOH EA will make.

At least for a while, yeah...

#4 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:56 AM

solid game for 20$ or less. i got it for 20$ a few days ago and i beat the game in one play session lol
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#5 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:18 AM

I'll wait for the inevitable @gamer coupon for this game

#6 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:49 AM

I'll bite for $8. No more.

#7 BroBuzz

BroBuzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

I'm assuming this is sealed, right? Thinking of trying to flip this Wal-mart.

#8 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

It's sealed, but it has an exclusive weapon and says only available at Target on the front.

#9 DANIEL

DANIEL

DANNY FAKnTASTIC

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:34 AM

how is the online community in xbox? can you still find players in it or did everyone dropped it for black ops 2?

DANNY_FAKnTASTIK.pngfs_overall.png

#10 VIDEOGAME IGODI

VIDEOGAME IGODI

Bluray FTW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:35 PM

how is the online community in xbox? can you still find players in it or did everyone dropped it for black ops 2?

I'm sure the only players who are playing it are the achievement people.

:)

Write HBO to release all Sopranos Seasons on Blu-ray!
http://www.hbo.com/a...contact-us.html

#11 lancielegend

lancielegend

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:53 PM

I have it, maybe 2-3 full lobbies for multiplayer, its a ghost town...but if its the limited edition you do get access to the battlefield 4 beta

#12 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

Learned my lesson with the last MoH. I'm actually glad they are dropping this series for a while.

#13 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:12 PM

:roll:

You're not talking about flipping, you're talking about return fraud. That's illegal and not approved of here.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#14 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

Holding out for $10 or less on this one, I don't think I'll have to wait long.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#15 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

Viva Hate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

Is this game "It sucks, don't even waste your time" bad, or "It's all right but you'll be glad you only spent $8" bad? Because I got the first one for $8 and I thought it was actually pretty decent.

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#16 limelight022

limelight022

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

Im one of the few who enjoyed the first one as far as single player campaign is concerned. Could care less about multiplayer.

#17 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:43 PM

Is this game "It sucks, don't even waste your time" bad, or "It's all right but you'll be glad you only spent $8" bad? Because I got the first one for $8 and I actually thought it was actually pretty decent.

I gave Warfighter a 7/10 in my review, and I felt like I was being a little generous. I would of likely given the first one an 8 at the time I first played it, but maybe an 8 and change today considering how many little details stuck with me from the game's single player story that I really enjoyed (but you don't realize that certain scenes are going to stick with you for so long when you first finish a game or whatever).

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#18 shadow763

shadow763

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:58 PM

I did see this on sale, and like everyone else, did not buy it.

#19 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:14 PM

No doubt this game will be $10 in no time, probably cheaper.

#20 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

I enjoyed the first one but only the multiplayer portion, hopefully this will be on clearance thru Gamefly soon.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#21 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:31 PM

I love most of you but guys like this are scum.

#22 DJP519

DJP519

Ready for a Vacation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:42 PM

Im one of the few who enjoyed the first one as far as single player campaign is concerned. Could care less about multiplayer.

I agree. It wasn't GREAT, but the single player campaign was pretty good, except for the final level. I was playing on Hard, and there was one very difficult door breech scenario - by far the hardest such scenario in the game. Every other time in the story there was a door breech, there was a checkpoint right before it. Not this time. The last check point was two fire-fights earlier. So if you die at that door breech, you reload the checkpoint, and spend a good 10 minutes completing the two battles to get back to that door... only to die again 15 seconds later because there are more enemies behind THIS particular door than any of the previous doors, and there just isn't enough time to shoot them all. I eventually had to lower the difficulty to complete this one scene so I could finish the game.

But other than that one game-breaking situation, the campaign was pretty good.

#23 BroBuzz

BroBuzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

Return fraud? Alright, my bad guys. Feel free to call my out on my stupidity.

#24 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:10 PM

Is this game "It sucks, don't even waste your time" bad, or "It's all right but you'll be glad you only spent $8" bad? Because I got the first one for $8 and I thought it was actually pretty decent.

The previous MoH was good, imo. There are moments from the campaign that I still remember. And the multiplayer could've been fun if it had more maps, a larger player base, and a bit more support.

Warfighter, on the other hand, is a p.o.s. Off the top of my head, I don't remember anything about the campaign. I think there was some shooting, and perhaps some driving. Multiplayer is ridiculous. Even your own character lags, I assume because whatever control/button you press has to go to the dedicated server then gets sent back to your console and then gets rendered on your screen (????). Not sure, but there's no reason there should be any lag when I tell my own guy to crouch or reload (and no, it's not my console or my connection).

For $8, it might be worth your time. But it's definitely a crappy game.

#25 VexxedCS

VexxedCS

Dirty Nihilist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

I was just going to buy it for the BF4 Beta code and trade it in to Gamestop or BB because the internet had convinced me Warfighter was a flaming turd. Lo and behold the game is actually quite enjoyable. Go figure. I even popped in the multiplayer disc last night and had a blast.

This is coming from someone who is completely burnt out on Call of Duty.

#26 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

Yeah, someone needs to start a site that rates games based on what you pay for them.
At $60, I would've hated Warfighter also, but for $20, it wasn't bad.

Kind of like when everyone was killing Homefront a couple years back...I almost passed on it due to all the negative feedback, but I ended up getting it for about $5, and really enjoyed it.

...of course getting it cheap doesn't always make a game better. I think I paid $5 for Brink, and I still couldn't stand it for more than an hour.

#27 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

does it come with the steelbook?

#28 BryanDGAF

BryanDGAF

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

Return fraud? Alright, my bad guys. Feel free to call my out on my stupidity.

Call me out* silly mongoose

#29 DieGo2SHAE

DieGo2SHAE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

How long does the campaign take to get through on normal? The game seems to be in stock at my local redbox and they sent me a free rental code so I may just go that route instead of heading to Target or even waiting for a further price drop.

#30 BowserG

BowserG

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

$20 is still about $15 too much for this game.

"How long is the night? It's never over. . ."