Photo
- - - - -

The Sky: The Art of Final Fantasy Slipcased Edition in stock July 2 AMAZON $56.69

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Nothing371

Nothing371

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:30 AM

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/1616551607

I know a lot of people like myself got screwed over on preorders or missed out on the limited edition version of The Sky: The Art of Final Fantasy. Well they announced a reprint a week or so ago and there is now an amazon listing for it.

This version will not contain All About Yoshitaka Amano, the flipbook, the print, 2x postcards, or the signed Amano card. However, it does have the entire 3 volume set of art books that we all wanted which was the real meat of the original release.

I'm not sure if quantities will be limited this time around but I'm not taking any chances. Thank goodness they came through with the reprint for the rest of us.

#2 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

Thank you, but our princess is in another castle:
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=328386

Dill The Noise.

471350.png

#3 Phame

Phame

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

Thanks OP. Wouldn't have seen this in the other thread. Ordered mine.

#4 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

I have like $35 in amazon credit..I need to get this...I passed on the big expensive set just due to price, this is much more reasonable.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#5 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

It's not Limited. Possible cheaper under $40 when it release ;)
"Evil is Funs"

#6 Kitoro

Kitoro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

I had it in my Quick Picks in the Gold Box for 5% off in case anyone wants to search spam it into theirs.