*DEAD* Tera PCDD $10 - Last Chance to get Founder Status via Digital Purchase

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 SScorpio

SScorpio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

As reported, the digital version is no longer available on Amazon. If you missed out you'll need to track down boxed copy.

--

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007RIGE12

I posted this in the Amazon PCDD thread, but it's already buried several pages deep, and it's a deal several people in that thread were requesting from Tony and is easy to miss.

Tera is going F2P on 2/5 and digital copies are supposedly going away on that date, you'll still be able to activate boxed copies, but I haven't seen those get this cheap.

The cheapest I've seen this was $5, but that was before F2P and the Founder Status program were announced.

F2P will give you full access to the game, but as a Founder you will unlock 8 character slots, max bank size, and get an exclusive mount.

When F2P launches you will receive $5 worth of in-game currency for the standard edition, or $10 worth of in-game currency for the collector's edition activated on your account. You will also receive elite status for the number of days of your paid subscription rounded up to the nearest 30 (ie 5 days give you 30 days, 32 days gives you 60, etc). So if you were to purchase this and activate it now, you'll receive 30 days of elite since the code comes with a free month of game time.

Full list benefit of having Founder Status, and Elite vs Standard here:

http://tera.enmasse....-while-it-s-hot

Edited by SScorpio, 05 February 2013 - 07:56 PM.
Marking as dead.

#2 J Sin

J Sin

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

Thank you! I've had my eye on prices for this for weeks since F2P was announced so I could get Founder's Status, but the prices were all $20 or more. Picking this up!
Posted Image
Send a Message with Friend Request

#3 Isurus

Isurus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:06 PM

Def worth picking up. Got a CE from BB for $25 and my wife plays with a 360 controller. $10 for founder status is great. I think this game is fun to play solo but even better with friends.

#4 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

Reading their FAQ, you may still get founder status if you purchase the game at any time, including after the F2P release.

#5 SScorpio

SScorpio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

Reading their FAQ, you may still get founder status if you purchase the game at any time, including after the F2P release.

You can get founders at anytime. But they are supposedly going to stop selling digital copies once F2P is launched on 2/5.

#6 xRidley

xRidley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

No more digital sells starting 2/5, if you find a boxed copy somewhere then you can still upgrade.

http://support.enmas..._account_tiers?

#7 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

Been wanting this game for awhile but sort of been bored with most MMOs since I quit FFXI. Was playing FFXIV off and on till it got shutdown for re-release and Guild Wars 2 but I did not have as much fun on either as much as I did on FFXI. Wanting to give the game try but the other thing that is holding me back from purchasing is several friends have already played it and quit within a month making me little unsure on it but who knows I could like it.

#8 ImpurePhoen1x

ImpurePhoen1x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

Is it worth more to get the physical version over the digital one? Any additional benefits or the like?
Posted Image

#9 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

Tempted to give it a try. Hmmm....

#10 xRidley

xRidley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

Is it worth more to get the physical version over the digital one? Any additional benefits or the like?

Actually there is a benefit. http://tera.enmasse....t-an-epic-mount

#11 SScorpio

SScorpio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

If anyone is on the fence, you can play for free up to level 28 right now. Unless you play 24/7 you shouldn't reach this cap before the game switches over to F2P.

Then you can figure out if you like the game enough to get founder status.

Just make an account and then download the client. http://tera.enmasse.com/download

#12 Cybolt

Cybolt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

Thanks for the notice. I think this is a pretty nice price point for the extras once the game goes F2P.

#13 Isurus

Isurus

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

Been wanting this game for awhile but sort of been bored with most MMOs since I quit FFXI. Was playing FFXIV off and on till it got shutdown for re-release and Guild Wars 2 but I did not have as much fun on either as much as I did on FFXI. Wanting to give the game try but the other thing that is holding me back from purchasing is several friends have already played it and quit within a month making me little unsure on it but who knows I could like it.

Well it'll be free. Try it, then see if you can get boxed copy.

#14 DarkZero104

DarkZero104

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

Hm... any idea how long this sale runs for? Interested in it but there's so much out right now I'm not sure how much time I'll have.

#15 SScorpio

SScorpio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

Hm... any idea how long this sale runs for? Interested in it but there's so much out right now I'm not sure how much time I'll have.

Who knows, but they are supposed to stop selling it on Tuesday. The benefits for the 30 days of elite are OK, but the unlocks for founder are great. These don't have a time limit. If you are interested just grab it and throw it in your to play pile. Though it would be more fun to play when F2P is just launched as that will be when the most new people are playing.

#16 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:26 AM

totally forgot, just bought, thanks for the heads up

edit: So i just activated my game code on the Tera website, and it says standarad edition, it will probably change later?

#17 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:30 AM

totally forgot, just bought, thanks for the heads up

edit: So i just activated my game code on the Tera website, and it says standarad edition, it will probably change later?

Ya it should change to Founder starting Tuesday. Read it on the Tera Forums after wondering why mine had not changed after I finally decided to go ahead and purchase it.

#18 Mizz Behavin

Mizz Behavin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

Thanks! This was the price point that I was waiting for. :D

#19 theemadgamer

theemadgamer

SILENCE! I keel you!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

Reviewer on Amazon just posted that digital codes not being accepted any more, founder registration over?

#20 NvaderJim

NvaderJim

Game Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

Reviewer on Amazon just posted that digital codes not being accepted any more, founder registration over?

http://tera.enmasse.com/maintenance
Posted Image

#21 s4kuy4

s4kuy4

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

I think it is possible still from what they say at:

http://support.enmas...g-play-for-free

Under the topic:

What kind of account will I have?

btw thanks OP

#22 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

Are there any deals on the physical boxes, so we can get that extra mount?
Posted Image

#23 Jokerkun890

Jokerkun890

Jokerness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:49 PM

If I buy a digital copy and activate it after the 5th will it still be a Founders account?

jokerkun890.png

joker-kun890.png

#24 SScorpio

SScorpio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

If I buy a digital copy and activate it after the 5th will it still be a Founders account?

They haven't said that you won't, only that they will stop selling digital copies on/after the 5th. They have said you will be able to activate boxed copy codes at anytime, but nothing about digital codes.

#25 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

Anyone else stuck on submitting in account upgrade? Want to have my mount right when I start my first character.

Edit: En Masse Account / Subscription Services are Down
In preparation for free to play, En Masse has taken down its subscription and account management system. This includes our support staffs ability assist with these contacts which include any changes to your account, subscription, billing, gametime, and codes. Currently we can assist with non-account specific questions or technical support inquiries. Our services are scheduled to return on Tuesday at 7am pacific.

Currently Playing -  :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn

Recently Completed -   :vita: Persona 4: Golden 5/24   :pc: Game of Thrones 6/29    :pc: Dark Souls PTD (Replay) 7/4  :pc: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin 7/7

#26 NinjaGuerra

NinjaGuerra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

I was lucky enough to take advantage of this :D!

This game is really amazing! Just hit level 20 :o
Posted Image

#27 syclick

syclick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:22 AM

Anyone else stuck on submitting in account upgrade? Want to have my mount right when I start my first character.

Edit: En Masse Account / Subscription Services are Down
In preparation for free to play, En Masse has taken down its subscription and account management system. This includes our support staffs ability assist with these contacts which include any changes to your account, subscription, billing, gametime, and codes. Currently we can assist with non-account specific questions or technical support inquiries. Our services are scheduled to return on Tuesday at 7am pacific.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you... Hopefully we'll be able to apply our account upgrade on Tuesday.

#28 woodcan

woodcan

TX Regional CAG VP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

I think this account maintenance deal is the reason I still haven't been able to get my code from Amazon and it just says my purchase is still "processing."
Spoiler

#29 Fluxy

Fluxy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:13 AM

even though i activated it yesterday and after pressing upgrade account, my accopunt type still says standard hmm..

#30 SScorpio

SScorpio

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:49 AM

even though i activated it yesterday and after pressing upgrade account, my accopunt type still says standard hmm..

Your account will become a founder after F2P is released on Tuesday.