• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:49 PM

***Update***
Friend's B&N order canceled. Awaiting to hear from other friends on their Amazon/BN orders. Foreign Amazon orders still in the air.

I am in the process of updating what I'm willing to trade (or friends are).

ATM if I could turn my items into cash, I'd be willing to spend $130 for a sealed Hyrule Historia LE. Condition is of course important.

FYI I know or can easily check what the LE is selling for. I am also aware of the selling fee structure of ebay and Amazon as well as shipping costs.

I will be checking the trade forums whenever I have the chance. Please post in the thread if you are interested in trading a sealed LE. I will check lists.
I am also willing to "buy" using itunes, MSP, XBL, PSN, PSN+, BestBuy, Amazon cards.

Again post in the thread, and I will get back to you.

Original post
Spoiler

Edited by Gamer SDP, 14 February 2013 - 10:53 PM.

#2 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

Currently revising possible trades.
Spoiler

Edited by Gamer SDP, 14 February 2013 - 10:23 PM.

#3 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

Dammit I would have traded 2 Hyrule Hystoria LEs for the US Ni No Kuni but I already sold one of them. If I happen to get a mistake order of it from B&N (a couple people have) I'd make that trade.

#4 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

Dammit I would have traded 2 Hyrule Hystoria LEs for the US Ni No Kuni but I already sold one of them. If I happen to get a mistake order of it from B&N (a couple people have) I'd make that trade.

Damn. Did you ship it as well? 8-)

#5 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:39 AM

bump

#6 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

what are you valuing the historia at as you try to trade for it

#7 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:14 AM

bump

#8 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

Is your NNK German or European? When do you get it in?

#9 zlatour

zlatour

Shredaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

Send me a PM because your box is full.

I am very interested in the Wizards Edition.

#10 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

Your inbox is full.
I was curious if your friends is signed up on CAG forums? I may be interested in some more JRPGs that I don't have. I prefer having a equal trade on secondary market.
Thanks,
Tom
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#11 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:40 AM

Send me a PM because your box is full.

I am very interested in the Wizards Edition.

I'm in talks with a CAG. If you have 2 sealed Hyrule Historia LEs PM me.

Your inbox is full.
I was curious if your friends is signed up on CAG forums? I may be interested in some more JRPGs that I don't have. I prefer having a equal trade on secondary market.
Thanks,
Tom

At the moment, I don't think anyone is looking to unload stuff. I'll let you know.

#12 zlatour

zlatour

Shredaholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:13 AM

I don't have Hyrule Historia LE, but I have cash and many other things. PM me

#13 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

don't bother with this guy he wasted 2 weeks of my time trying to value his ps3 at almost 300 dollars

#14 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

don't bother with this guy he wasted 2 weeks of my time trying to value his ps3 at almost 300 dollars

Responses to me on the 5th, his post ^ is the 12th. 7 days is apparently 2 weeks. I'm guessing other CAGs have wasted his time as well as it seems no one has left feedback for a successful trade

Ignore this bad reseller. He values a brand new slim PS3 (albeit open box) at $100. Wanted $325 cash for HH LE when it was selling for around $250 on Amazon and ebay. He has hoarded around 24-26 copies of the LE.
Check my wall. Check his trade thread/posts. Google his cag name - apparently people had issues trading with him on some trading card game website.

Just looking at the past 3-4 pages of post history (basically everything in the Hyrule Historia thread) one could tell what kind of person he is.

Selling Gamestop coupons - B1G1 Preowned Wii/DS and 25%OFF Preowned

Selling 1600 MSP, 1/3/12 month XBL. 

PM offers.

#15 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:33 AM

Responses to me on the 5th, his post ^ is the 12th. 7 days is apparently 2 weeks. I'm guessing other CAGs have wasted his time as well as it seems no one has left feedback for a successful trade

Ignore this bad reseller. He values a brand new slim PS3 (albeit open box) at $100. Wanted $325 cash for HH LE when it was selling for around $250 on Amazon and ebay. He has hoarded around 24-26 copies of the LE.
Check my wall. Check his trade thread/posts. Google his cag name - apparently people had issues trading with him on some trading card game website.

Just looking at the past 3-4 pages of post history (basically everything in the Hyrule Historia thread) one could tell what kind of person he is.

i valued the ps3 at 180 which is what i could buy it for on amazon at the time
and i valued the hh le at 325 when i was the lowest priced seller on amazon and at that price when i made a notation on your wall the price had dropped and i was ready to do ps3 and some games for it but you ignored that while i still was holding 1 for you

people can hate on me but i'm also going to be giving away 2-3 copies on cag at some point

#16 TommyLove

TommyLove

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:15 AM

http://forum.tcgplay...p/t-229350.html
This was an interesting read.
My collection and trade-list:
H: The Legend Of Zelda: Hyrule Historia LE in Mint condition W: equal value in trades or amazon/eBay prices
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=330790
My game plays:
http://www.youtube.com/tommylovehd
Posted Image

#17 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

http://forum.tcgplay...p/t-229350.html
This was an interesting read.

so the guy with 40+ copies who is despised by everyone pulls up a page where i was scammed and thinks it's relevant how?

#18 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

so the guy with 40+ copies who is despised by everyone pulls up a page where i was scammed and thinks it's relevant how?

Tommylove is a tool that's why he's in the position he's in. He's probably going to be getting a lot of people despising him.

needler420.png

#19 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

Hey did you ever get the UK/EU Wizard Edition? I might be up for trading my Hyrule LE for it if still interested.

#20 battousai11

battousai11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 01:26 PM

did you get my pm?