35 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonsbane

Dragonsbane

Dr. StrangeCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:28 AM

http://www.amazon.co...ds=bobs burgers

Just saw this, great show!
Dr. Strange CAG- Or how I learned to stop worrying and love cheap stuff.

Posted Image
Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

#2 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

this is available on netflix instream stream just FYI

#3 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

Awesome, awesome show. As much as I hate DVD's I bought this on release day just to support the show. At this price, its a no brainer.

#4 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

Great deal on a great show. Now I just need season 2. :D

#5 pacifickarma

pacifickarma

Master of Orion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

I wish I could get into it, but the animation style just isn't my thing.

#6 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

This show is fucking great. I paid $20 for it when it first came out, and I have no regrets.

#7 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

How're the extras and stuff on this? Commentary? Deleted scenes?

#8 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:15 AM

Did this show get cancelled? I can't remember if they renewed a new season or not.

#9 EdgeCrusher36

EdgeCrusher36

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 06:30 AM

did this show get cancelled? I can't remember if they renewed a new season or not.

"bob's burgers" will keep on cooking into 2014.

Fox has picked up a fourth season of its animated series, ordering 22 more episodes for the 2013-14 season. Because animated shows take much longer to produce than live-action ones, picking the show up now ensures it will be ready to air next fall.

"we love 'bob's,'" says kevin reilly, chairman of fox entertainment. "we are really proud of the way the show has grown over the past three seasons -- without losing the unique voice at its core -- and we know that the best is yet to come for 'bob's burgers' and its fans."

after two short seasons, "bob's burgers" got a full-year order for this season and is rewarding fox with the biggest year-over-year ratings growth of any returning series. The show has averaged 5.4 million viewers and a 2.6 rating among adults 18-49 in its first two episodes this season, up from 4 million and a 1.9 last year.

:D

#10 larrythefatcat

larrythefatcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

I'm planning to wait for a Blu-ray release, but I must say that the Archer crossover was A-MAY-ZIIIING!

#11 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

It's a great price for a really funny show. Here's the DVD talk review. http://www.dvdtalk.c...rgers-season-1/

And why the hell do I care if a CARTOON is only released on DVD? Since when do Loren Bouchard's shows ever look like Crysis? Yeah, let's see Science Court on Blu Ray.

Batsugunner.png

#12 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

DVD is worth buying at this price - they've got a lot of commentary tracks.

#13 jazzman

jazzman

Carpe diem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:09 AM

On a different note, if you like this show, you must watch the season premiere episode of Archer. I found it hilarious since Jon H. Benjamin voices the lead characters for both shows.

#14 Dragonsbane

Dragonsbane

Dr. StrangeCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:46 AM

On a different note, if you like this show, you must watch the season premiere episode of Archer. I found it hilarious since Jon H. Benjamin voices the lead characters for both shows.

Not to detract from anyone's opinion but I could not get into archer....gave it my usual 3 episode grace period but it didn't hook me. Just my opinion YMMV lol

Posted Image
Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

#15 Predator Ranger

Predator Ranger

Admiral Awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:59 AM

Not to detract from anyone's opinion but I could not get into archer....gave it my usual 3 episode grace period but it didn't hook me. Just my opinion YMMV lol

Your opinion is terrible! :lol: I just caught up on the first three episodes of the latest season, I fucking love this show. Also, if you do enjoy Archer, check out Frisky Dingo. It only lasted two seasons, but it's the same creator and animation style as Archer, with some of the same voice actors.
Posted Image

#16 AoA

AoA

Ace of Aces

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:11 AM

I'm tempted. Bob's Burgers is the highlight of my Sunday.

Yikes! Ships within 1 to 3 weeks!

#17 Dragonsbane

Dragonsbane

Dr. StrangeCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:35 AM

Your opinion is terrible! :lol: I just caught up on the first three episodes of the latest season, I fucking love this show. Also, if you do enjoy Archer, check out Frisky Dingo. It only lasted two seasons, but it's the same creator and animation style as Archer, with some of the same voice actors.

1. Oh boo to you! : D

2. I loved Frisky Dingo and the Xtacles as well (dammit when is that getting some release love?)

Posted Image

#18 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

bang bang what's the hang

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:57 AM

I ended up ordering a copy. Never seen the show but for $10 why not. I usually like Foxs Sunday animation shows.

536739.png

#19 Invicta 61

Invicta 61

Gabagool, Provalone and vinegar peppers

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

Bob's Burgers is to cartoons what Family Circus is to comic strips.
Bah weep granah weep nini bong.

And now I present Kate Upton doing the Cat Daddy:

Spoiler

#20 Lyricsborn

Lyricsborn

CAG of the Year

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

Got one thanks.
Posted Image Who cares about these invisible things?

Alright kids the worlds ending, back on the bus.

#21 strawberryshortcake

strawberryshortcake

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

It's a great price for a really funny show. Here's the DVD talk review. http://www.dvdtalk.c...rgers-season-1/

And why the hell do I care if a CARTOON is only released on DVD? Since when do Loren Bouchard's shows ever look like Crysis? Yeah, let's see Science Court on Blu Ray.

Cartoons on blu ray lessens the need to constantly swap out discs during a marathon; How about simply taking advantage of Blu Ray's higher storage capacity.

I ended up ordering a copy. Never seen the show but for $10 why not. I usually like Foxs Sunday animation shows.

This is how my Fox's Sunday goes.
7:30 - Cleveland Show - TV OFF!
8:00 - Simpsons :)
8:30 - Bob's Burgers :)

9:00 - Family Guy - TV OFF! (Flip the channel)
9:30 - American Dad - TV OFF! (Flip the channel)

Seriously, do we need three Seth Macfarlane cartoons in one night. Family Guy, American Dad, and the Cleveland Show is basically the same, isn't it? I'm probably bitter because Fox cancelled one of the best cartoons ever "King of the Hill" and replaced it with a Shit Macfarlane cartoon.

#22 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

My complaint with that lineup is that American Dad is after Family Guy. My ranking is:
1. Bob's Burgers
2. American Dad
3. Simpsons

If American Dad weren't the last half hour, and it was before the Simpsons, I'd be happy. It is sooo much better than the two other Seth MacFarlane produced shows. The last episode, which took on a play format was excellent.

Batsugunner.png

#23 laseractive

laseractive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:00 AM

This is how my Fox's Sunday goes.
7:30 - Cleveland Show - TV OFF!
8:00 - Simpsons :)
8:30 - Bob's Burgers :)

9:00 - Family Guy - TV OFF! (Flip the channel)
9:30 - American Dad - TV OFF! (Flip the channel)

This is exactly how I watch Fox on Sunday. I know Simpsons isn't what it was decades ago, but its still better than the Seth MacFarlane shows. I did like Family Guy years ago, but just can't watch it anymore. Bob's Burgers is one of my favorites and the Archer crossover was pretty epic.
Posted Image

#24 El Gray

El Gray

Obscurity Sponge

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:39 AM

BOUGHTEN. Thanks for the alert!

#25 grap3fruitman

grap3fruitman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:08 AM

How're the extras and stuff on this? Commentary? Deleted scenes?

Fuck YOUUUU!

That's the very first thing you hear on the very first commentary track from none other than Bob himself.

#26 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

this is available on netflix instream stream just FYI

Welp, pack it in folks. The vast majority of the deals posted in the DVD/Blu section are available to stream somwhere, no point in having the section.
No reason to buy physical media when you can pay a subscription fee to rent it and burn through data...

Give me a break.

Edited by EYEL1NER, 24 February 2013 - 02:52 AM.

#27 CWest

CWest

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

Welp, pack it in folks. The vast majority of the deals posted in the DVD/Blu section are available to stream somwhere, sorehashing in having the section.
No reason to buy physical media when you can pay a subscription fee to rent it and burn through data...

Give me a break.

He was just pointing it out for us people that have Netflix. And you have a data cap?
Give me a break.

#28 parker99

parker99

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:29 PM

I bought a copy.

Just started to watch this season. I love the show. Really really funny. My favorite character is Louise.

#29 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:54 PM

Yeah, I'm still surprised it's at this price.

Batsugunner.png

#30 Hiro0015

Hiro0015

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:04 AM

I just want them to release Season 2 already... and maybe do a Blu-ray release for Season 1. Seriously, what gives?