Best PSN title for $10 and under?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 simpleblur

simpleblur

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:41 AM

I know the question is subjective, but it might give me a few titles I hadn't thought of. A friend recommended Sukioden, Journey, and Unfinished Swan. I want Okami HD, but I'm waiting for a price drop.

#2 Mageshadow

Mageshadow

Taking A Deuce..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:02 AM

check out the psn gamesharing thread - great way to save money and own/play games

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=331452

#3 WRXKayaker

WRXKayaker

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:42 AM

Final Fantasy games are half off right now. If you haven't played them, you cant go wrong with VI through IX for $5 each.

Currently Playing:   :pc: Batman: Arkham Origins     :ps3: Far Cry 3

Recently Completed:    :pc: Bioshock Infinite   :ps3: GTA V

Steam Profile

#4 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:29 AM

Also if you've never played it, Beyond Good and Evil HD is on sale for $5.

Guardian_owl.png

#5 simpleblur

simpleblur

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:16 PM

Thanks. I actually bought Beyond Good & Evil for the original XBOX new it was $10 at Gamestop couldn't pass it up and I was amazed by the quality when I played it. Final Fantasy games... eyeing Final Fantasy VII but I think I've put it on a pedestal in my memory and if I play it again it may drop a few rungs on my most memorable games.

#6 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

Spelunker HD

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#7 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

I'm loving Sound Shapes, which is currently on sale for $10.50/7.50 if your plus. Cross buy with Vita as well:D
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#8 Navex

Navex

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:45 PM

Final Fantasy games are half off right now. If you haven't played them, you cant go wrong with VI through IX for $5 each.

How often do they mark them down like that? I assume this sale is over now but I really would like to get VIII and IX for cheap if they do this again soon.

#9 guardian_owl

guardian_owl

Keeper of the CAG Shrine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

How often do they mark them down like that? I assume this sale is over now but I really would like to get VIII and IX for cheap if they do this again soon.

Think the last time was March 2012, so you'll probably be waiting around another year or so before they will go on sale again.

Guardian_owl.png

#10 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:21 PM

It was an anniversary sale, so I wouldn't expect another any time soon unfortunately:cry:
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...