44 replies to this topic

#1 Gideon68

Gideon68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

I didn't see anything I wanted but here's the link:

http://www.pcrichard...360 Accessories

Edited by Gideon68, 19 February 2013 - 05:53 PM.

#2 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:35 PM

Nice find, but I am low on funds for this deal this week, haha.

Highlights:

Fear 3
Dragon Age 2
LA Noire
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Rayman Origins (360 only)

xivpads.png

#3 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:46 PM

Whoa, this is actually a damn good deal if the shipping rate is reasonable. Other noteworthy titles:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Syndicate
Lollipop Chainsaw
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Deux Ex
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Saints Row 3

Edit: Shipping is not reasonable at $8.97 for three games.

#4 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:48 PM

Thanks, there are definitely some decent titles in there I would order. However, every time I have ordered from them in the past, they have sent me games with cracked cases (which I assume is due to their inadequate packaging)

#5 MrBubbles

MrBubbles

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

UMvC3 would have justified the $30 with 2 other freebies but alas it was sold out. And this trhead was only created 22 minutes ago with just a few replies.

Such is life.

#6 Green Card200

Green Card200

The Time Mage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

Shipping is $3 per game.

#7 drjones83

drjones83

Living the dream...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:57 PM

Thanks picked up a few games
Posted Image

#8 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

Shipping kills no butchers it for me. $12 shipping and tax......

#9 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

Got an order in for KoA(PS3), UMvC3 (360), and Dues Ex (360), plan to trade KoA to someone.

Edit: Actually couldn't pull the trigger, dont want to buy tbe game's ONLY because there's a sale, spent about $500+ on games since January, need to save a little.

There should be UMvC 3 for both platform's for a short time!

Edited by Hemi, 19 February 2013 - 04:23 PM.

#10 tomwaits1

tomwaits1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:05 PM

Lollipop Chainsaw, Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, and Kingdoms of Amalur for me. $39 shipped.

Thanks OP!

#11 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

shipping "butchers" it for me too...

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#12 iamsmart

iamsmart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

Wow, it only took them like 2 years, but it looks like they finally gave the clearance section a big refresh.

People often seem to make a big fuss over the shipping charges every time these are posted. Yes, $3 is an extra 30% to the amount you thought you were going to pay, but quite a few of these games are still great deals at $13... people act like they went right back up to MSRP. I can't think of many other places where you can get sealed games for that price, especially when alot of other clearance sources are drying up.

#13 Manifest95

Manifest95

Every Dollar Counts!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

Ah, no more Lollipop Chainsaw on the 360 and I have everything else that looks good. On to the next sale!
Posted Image

#14 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

Yea, shipping just touched me in my no-no spot.

Both of them.

#15 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

Shipping isn't that bad if you don't have to pay tax...like me.

At 12.99 for each game out the door, that's a great price for some of these titles!

I just came back from buying after seeing the sale in my email. Grabbed SvR 2011, WWE All Stars, and Kingdoms of Amular (all PS3).

Pretty nice since I have to return SvR 2011 to Amazon after ordering it from Amazon Marketplace. They sent me the "En Espanol" version (Spanish version). Payed $16 or so...now I'm getting it for a few dollars cheaper. Not to mention All Stars is getting harder to find with the prices starting to rise. Kingdoms I always wanted to try.

So as someone mentioned earlier...shipping doesn't kill this deal at all. If you can find 3 games you honestly want and don't have to pay tax, $12.99 is a damn great price for some of these titles.

#16 punkmaggit

punkmaggit

Masashi Hamauzu > you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

I grabbed

Kingdoms of Amalur
Lollipop Chainsaw
Deus Ex

All for the PS3. What's weird is that they didn't charge me for shipping, but my order went through. Came to $30 even.

#17 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:24 PM

Wow, it only took them like 2 years, but it looks like they finally gave the clearance section a big refresh.

People often seem to make a big fuss over the shipping charges every time these are posted. Yes, $3 is an extra 30% to the amount you thought you were going to pay, but quite a few of these games are still great deals at $13... people act like they went right back up to MSRP. I can't think of many other places where you can get sealed games for that price, especially when alot of other clearance sources are drying up.

I agree with you somewhat, that shipping shouldn't kill a great deal. It especially comes up when Wal-Mart has great deals, sometimes for rediculously low $6 or $8, and somehow the $1.98 shipping kills it for some people.

Although I would say because the amount of shipping is so high, for alot of people it shifts it from a great deal, to a "meh" deal. Especially because for some $10 ($9.99) seems to be a key psychological level for a bargain game, and the shipping in this case pushes it well away from the $10 level - plus to get the deal you have to pick THREE games. I mean shipping here ads almost 33% of the cost on the total purchase!!!

I'm still tempted though. Pretty sure even with shipping this is the lowest price on Lollipop Chainsaw and Silent Hill Homecoming. However picking the 3rd game, and the high shipping cost, are what might make me pass.

#18 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

Damn lack of umvc...

#19 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

Shipping is pretty bad, but yeah, I had 3 games I've been waiting for (Lollipop, Syndicate, SR3) and $13 each ain't bad.
FadeToOne.png

#20 destro4eva

destro4eva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

Both of them.

That made me laugh hard. Thank you for that. :applause:

#21 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:46 PM

Somebody please put the shipping rates in the title....

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#22 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

It's not a wiki post. Only OP can do that.

#23 Gideon68

Gideon68

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

Somebody please put the shipping rates in the title....

done, didn't think about it since I didn't buy anything.

#24 Taren Fox

Taren Fox

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:58 PM

Sad day on CAG, when a PC Richards deal is going to start trending.

#25 Lordd_G

Lordd_G

90's Gamer 4 Life!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:04 PM

Both of them.

True; if the price is right, I have no no-no spots. :-$

:grouphug: Not only are we cheap gamers, but we're also asses! :grouphug:

#26 xplocvo

xplocvo

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

Looks like Kingdoms of Amalur is gone, I couldn't find a third to go with FF XII-2 and Lollipop Chainsaw. Thanks though, OP.

#27 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

Sad day on CAG, when a PC Richards deal is going to start trending.

Happened semi-frequently for a while, their clearance section was hot shit. I think they even got an official rep on the forums. Sadly it petered out before its time. Glad to see them back, I'd pick up KoA and UMVC3 for sure if I didn't have them already.

#28 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

Happened semi-frequently for a while, their clearance section was hot shit. I think they even got an official rep on the forums. Sadly it petered out before its time. Glad to see them back, I'd pick up KoA and UMVC3 for sure if I didn't have them already.

I remember they had a pretty good list a couple of years ago, and I bought 3 games out of this exact same promotion (3 for $30 with expensive $8.xx shipping).

For the most part, these games should re-sell for $10-13 even used - after I'm done playing them. So that makes it a pretty solid deal even with the shipping.

#29 SmileyMcSmiles

SmileyMcSmiles

Coulrophobia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:48 AM

So I get an email today telling me that they ran out of stock on Kingdoms of Amular....funny, as the ticker had plenty in stock when I placed my order. My order hasn't even moved out of the processing stage either.

To top things off they refund $10 to my card but still charge me the shipping for Amular...so I'm only getting 2 games, but still being charged for the shipping of 3 (total of $28.97). And the order still hasn't shipped. Waiting to hear from their illustrious CSR.

P.C. Richards is officially on my shit list.

#30 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

I would have picked up a lot things if they waived the shipping, or at least ship at reasonable prices.

Mathematically Correct.
Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png