• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:21 PM

Available 3/5

Wreck-It Ralph

Collector's Edition (Blu+DVD) $19.99
Ultimate Collector's Edition (3D Blu+Blu+DVD+DC) $27.99

Red Dawn (2012) (Blu+DVD+DC) $22.99

Credit to bainbridge's_stache @ br.com

Edited by shrike4242, 22 February 2013 - 04:54 PM.

#2 larrythefatcat

larrythefatcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:39 PM

Wreck-It Ralph 3D combo pack for $20.99 AC? Yes, please!

#3 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:55 PM

Wreck-It Ralph 3D combo pack for $20.99 AC? Yes, please!

$20.99 AC? How so?

I'm waiting for Amazon to match this and have it be $22.99 AC with my existing pre-order and $5 off coupon.

#4 cgxcswim

cgxcswim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

$20.99 AC? How so?

I'm waiting for Amazon to match this and have it be $22.99 AC with my existing pre-order and $5 off coupon.

There is a $7 Scott coupon for this. It seems they will be the new Disney coupons from now on. http://www.scottbran...neywreckitralph

#5 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:02 AM

If the coupon works on the regular blu ray/dvd combo pack like the Peter Pan one did, I'll be happy with the 12.99 price on it.

#6 hauz20

hauz20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:26 PM

Hmmm, you think Amazon CS would knock off another couple bucks after knowledge of the Scott coupon?

#7 larrythefatcat

larrythefatcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

$20.99 AC? How so?

Sorry, I thought the info on the Scott coupon was spread out pretty well already.

There is a $7 Scott coupon for this. It seems they will be the new Disney coupons from now on. http://www.scottbran...neywreckitralph

Thanks for the link, I printed it out and completely forgot what the URL happened to be.

If the coupon works on the regular blu ray/dvd combo pack like the Peter Pan one did, I'll be happy with the 12.99 price on it.

If I remember correctly, the coupon is valid for any Blu-ray of 'Wreck-It Ralph'.

Hmmm, you think Amazon CS would knock off another couple bucks after knowledge of the Scott coupon?

It's a pretty "hit or miss"/YMMV kind of thing, but considering some of the price adjustments given out by Amazon CSRs in the past I wouldn't be surprised!

#8 joeydude0715

joeydude0715

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

Will Target accept the Scott's coupon for Wreck it Ralph? Never used a manufacturer coupon there

#9 xbox_mole

xbox_mole

Posted 23 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

Will Target accept the Scott's coupon for Wreck it Ralph? Never used a manufacturer coupon there

Yes, they will accept any manufacturer's coupon.

#10 larrythefatcat

larrythefatcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

xbox_mole is completely right, Target will definitely accept a manufacturer coupon. When they send in the coupon, the issuer of the coupon directly reimburses them... so it's pretty much as good as cash.

Also, if you buy the item using the coupon and then return the item, you'll get what you paid AND money back for the coupon, too... I noticed this when I changed my mind about keeping 'I, Robot' in 3D.

#11 dominator

dominator

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

Nice, I've heard good things about Wreck-It Ralph and I may go for the 3D version if the coupon is indeed
allowed.

TapouT545.pngTapouT32.jpg

126410.png

#12 neoz

neoz

I Know Kung Fu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Nice, I've heard good things about Wreck-It Ralph and I may go for the 3D version if the coupon is indeed
allowed.

It is a great movie. And you can use it on either version. There isn't any wording on the coupon saying it is for the 3D or regular combo pack. I'm sure there might be a cashier that might say you can only use it on the 3D one because of the picture on the coupon. Just tell them to scan it and it'll work.

#13 Methoes

Methoes

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

Will BestBuy accept the coupon? I rather have BB PM the Target Ad and purchase it there so I ge RZ points.

#14 cgxcswim

cgxcswim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:06 PM

Will BestBuy accept the coupon? I rather have BB PM the Target Ad and purchase it there so I ge RZ points.

PM and coupon is double dipping.

#15 outcastjon

outcastjon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:13 AM

PM and coupon is double dipping.

The only time this becomes an issue is when you are doing a price match and using a Best Buy coupon. They should do the PM and take the manufactures coupon, and if they say they won't they are wrong. I have never had a problem at my local store.

#16 larrythefatcat

larrythefatcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:50 AM

Target tends to both PM and accept a manufacturer's coupon on the same item without issue... I've done both on a few Disney titles at a few different stores and I've never had an issue.

#17 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:37 AM

It is a great movie. And you can use it on either version. There isn't any wording on the coupon saying it is for the 3D or regular combo pack. I'm sure there might be a cashier that might say you can only use it on the 3D one because of the picture on the coupon. Just tell them to scan it and it'll work.

The page on Disney Rewards about the coupon has the regular combo pack on it, so there shouldn't be any problems.

Not sure if I'll opt to get the 3D version myself, as I have no plans to get a 3D-TV anytime soon, but I do like to future-proof.
Posted Image

#18 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

The retailer doesn't lose anything on accepting a manufacturer coupon, as they get reimbursed for carrying it. That's why they have to accept it.

PM + manufacturer coupon isn't double-dipping, PM + store coupon is double-dipping.

#19 xbox_mole

xbox_mole

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:12 AM

Target tends to both PM and accept a manufacturer's coupon on the same item without issue... I've done both on a few Disney titles at a few different stores and I've never had an issue.

Target's policy with coupons and price matching differs based on what type of coupon is used.

https://corporate.ta...e-promise#q1976

Can I use a coupon when price matching?

A guest can use coupons when price matching per Target's normal coupon policy. When the guest presents a coupon(s), these steps will be followed:
• Manufacturer coupons: manufacturer coupons will be applied after the price match is made.
• Target coupons: Target coupons will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's price.
• Combining both Target and manufacturer coupons: the Target coupon will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Target coupon has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's price. Once the price match is made the manufacturer coupon will be applied.
• Reminder: we accept one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item unless either coupon prohibits it. Target does not ad match a competitor’s coupon-required offers.

#20 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

The retailer doesn't lose anything on accepting a manufacturer coupon, as they get reimbursed for carrying it. That's why they have to accept it.

PM + manufacturer coupon isn't double-dipping, PM + store coupon is double-dipping.

Pretty much nobody that works in a retail store understands this though. I wish that stores would do a better job explaining that a manu coupon is actually even better than cash (because the store gets reimbursed something extra for redemption -- which is usually a small amount and kind of insignificant on bigger coupons, but is relevant for smaller coupons).

#21 larrythefatcat

larrythefatcat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

Target's policy with coupons and price matching differs based on what type of coupon is used.

https://corporate.ta...e-promise#q1976

This is exactly why I only said manufacturer coupon... it seems that BB doesn't like to do both even though they're getting paid just the same.

#22 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:54 AM

I wish this movie had a steelbook

#23 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:21 PM

I don't need 3D so I'm cancelling the Amazon order too. Thanks for pointing out the coupon.
FadeToOne.png

#24 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

Amazon just matched the 3D version and lowered, but did not match, the regular edition. Wish we had the BB ad to compare but I don't see this being much lower. Looks like Target might actually be the best buy for once! :O

#25 LiquidSnape

LiquidSnape

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:37 AM

any deals on the Schindler's List blu ray?

#26 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:19 AM

$22.99 at Best Buy is it; terrible price TBH. I was honestly thinking this would be $14.99 or less so I'm probably going to wait on a real price.