Wreck it Ralph Pre-Order Deals

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#1 nintendolink007

nintendolink007

I'm an cheapass ebayholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

Other then the prices, are there any preorder bonuses out there for the 3D Version?
Your Cheap Ass:

nInTeNdOlInK007
[http://www.facebook....nnthegamemaster]

#2 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

Not seeing much...

I was at one of the remaining 'Disney Stores' last week and all they were offering was a $10 giftcard with pre-order. Nothing at FYE either...

The Target version does feature - 'Scatological Humor'. I guess that is the way they now describe poop jokes?

#3 Riyotous

Riyotous

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

Thanks, InvaderZim. Now I'm going to have to start working the phrase "scatological humor" into my vocabulary. Regularly.

Not finding much either on the special offer front. Amazon has the Bluray special edition for pre-order. They did have a pre-order bonus, but I'm not sure if it's still valid.

#4 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

Is there a coupon? Someone in the TARGET weekly thread said it would $20.99 after coupon?!

#5 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:16 PM

Is there a coupon? Someone in the TARGET weekly thread said it would $20.99 after coupon?!

I believe so. I saw it on slickdeals

edit: here is the link to the discussion. http://slickdeals.ne...-Ray-Combo-Pack

#6 cgxcswim

cgxcswim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

Here is the link to the $7 Scott coupon: http://www.scottbran...neywreckitralph

Seems Scott is the new source for Disney coupons.

#7 murgen

murgen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

Thanks for the link! I was hoping to find a coupon for this. I was going to buy it regardless, so I'm more than happy to save $7.00.

#8 b3b0p

b3b0p

Where's r0ckst34dy?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

I thought this 3D thing was over with now?

#9 hauz20

hauz20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:24 PM

@b3b0p if anything, 3D is becoming a more ubiquitous feature in new televisions. Of course, you don't have to use it if you don't want to.

#10 Frahps

Frahps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

Thanks for the coupon! I have my pre-order on Amazon still with the older $5 off coupon, but it only ever went down to $28. Maybe it'll go down further within the week, otherwise I'm heading to Target.

#11 batman1939

batman1939

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

Preorder at Toysrus and get $8 off any Disney bluray $19.99 and up, from what I remember.

#12 nintendolink007

nintendolink007

I'm an cheapass ebayholic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:23 PM

thanks guys, i appericate the quick response. 3D seems to be sticking around surprisingly long. I do have a 3D LCD Monitor that i can hook up to the ps3 but i don't use it often but the 3D sets are usually only 2 to 3 bucks more then standard Blu-ray. I figure if i get sick of the 3D i can always sell them seeing i'll make a profit on it or not down the road. But honestly once i get a bigger tv and see if i can adjust to it better, then i'll make that deicison :-)
Your Cheap Ass:

nInTeNdOlInK007
[http://www.facebook....nnthegamemaster]

#13 district_9000

district_9000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:58 PM

Here is the link to the $7 Scott coupon: http://www.scottbran...neywreckitralph

Seems Scott is the new source for Disney coupons.

Perfect. Loving these coupons on new Disney releases.

#14 Dredd

Dredd

CAG in Training

• Validating

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:43 AM

Thanks for the coupon!:D

#15 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:23 AM

Thanks for the coupon! I have my pre-order on Amazon still with the older $5 off coupon, but it only ever went down to $28. Maybe it'll go down further within the week, otherwise I'm heading to Target.

When should we cancel? I prefer target exclusive $28-$7cpn-red card vs amazon $34-$5.

#16 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:50 PM

When should we cancel? I prefer target exclusive $28-$7cpn-red card vs amazon $34-$5.

Amazon should match it down to Target's $28 price, so it would be $23 after the $5 coupon.

They're likely to ship out over the weekend or Monday at the latest, so as long as you cancel by Friday, you should be OK.

Worst case if you don't cancel it before shipment, you can always refuse it for delivery which will send it back to Amazon and turn it into an auto-return, though Amazon really doesn't like those happening too often.

#17 king9x

king9x

King of NYNEX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:20 PM

I can't seem to sign up the Scott's site to print out that coupon.

Need to look elsewhere for a deal.

decept1.png

#18 MrSneis

MrSneis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

Snagged the coupon. Wow a lot of legwork to get it!

This was an excellent movie BTW. Any gamer will appreciate it. Hugely underrated IMO.
Virtual Hydlide, Bad Dudes

#19 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

I can't seem to sign up the Scott's site to print out that coupon.

Need to look elsewhere for a deal.

Worked for me without a single issue.

It's a multi-step process, which requires signing up on the link in question, which makes a code. Said code is redeemed on the Disney Movie Rewards site and then you print the coupon out from there.

Again, worked without any issue for me.

#20 JaytheGamefan

JaytheGamefan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

I had issues with the Coupon Printer program, but just uninstalled, reinstalled, and it worked just fine. Shame the coupon won't work for Amazon, but if I can get a ride up to Best Buy, I'll just use it there.

#21 pummy84

pummy84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

Thanks OP. Now to figure out if Target will be the cheapest place to get this, or if Best Buy will offer it at a better price.

#22 henry00x

henry00x

Chosen One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Thanks OP. Now to figure out if Target will be the cheapest place to get this, or if Best Buy will offer it at a better price.

bestbuy 2d is $22.99, 3d $27.99

#23 king9x

king9x

King of NYNEX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

Worked for me without a single issue.

It's a multi-step process, which requires signing up on the link in question, which makes a code. Said code is redeemed on the Disney Movie Rewards site and then you print the coupon out from there.

Again, worked without any issue for me.

It was a cookie issue, switched from Chrome to IE and it worked.

decept1.png

#24 argyle

argyle

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:05 PM

Well I'm pretty sure I'm reading this coupon right, but just to clarify - it is only good for the 3D version, right? If I could use it on the 2D and get it around $15-$16 I'd bite, but I have a hard time paying more than $20 for a blu, even if it's a movie I really enjoyed.
Posted Image

#25 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

Well I'm pretty sure I'm reading this coupon right, but just to clarify - it is only good for the 3D version, right? If I could use it on the 2D and get it around $15-$16 I'd bite, but I have a hard time paying more than $20 for a blu, even if it's a movie I really enjoyed.

Per the advert on DMR, it's good for either BR release - there's even a picture showing both versions.

#26 argyle

argyle

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

OK, good. I was just going by the Scott site, and they only show the 3D version. I'm all over this then. :D
Posted Image

#27 Dredd

Dredd

CAG in Training

• Validating

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:10 AM

Cant wait to blind buy.

#28 king9x

king9x

King of NYNEX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:46 AM

Cant wait to blind buy.

Its a blind buy for me as well.

decept1.png

#29 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:51 AM

You never saw the movie? If you know anything at all about classic games, it's full of smiles and surprises.

#30 pummy84

pummy84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:49 AM

bestbuy 2d is $22.99, 3d $27.99

Thanks. I got choices then. Probably go with Best Buy.