• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 btwhitehouse

btwhitehouse

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:47 PM

http://www.kmart.com...Type=SKIP_LEVEL

Kmart has the Wii Nunchuck in black for 8.99. Shipping adds like six dollars, but you can do store pickup. I picked one up yesterday, but it seems like you can only order one at a time this way. I sent the price to Amazon, and I'm really hoping they'll price match to avoid having to go back into K mart.

#2 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

Oos it seems. Need another nunchuck x.x

#3 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

now Temporarily Unavailable

#4 SmokeMaxX

SmokeMaxX

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

I picked one up for shipping earlier. Good deal and it matches my Deluxe WiiU. I had one for $10 earlier but called to get that order cancelled. No brainer for $9

#5 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

Don't even see an option for store pickup, only shipping which of course says it's unavailable.

#6 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:36 PM

This shows up on the website for Kmart & Sears alot, but the only way I've been able to get one is find it by sheer luck in store.

#7 Marauder7

Marauder7

FF14 Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

Did they start discounting the Wii Motes in the old packaging?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 SaraAB

SaraAB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

Can get one at Sears for 4.97 if you can find a sears that has one in stock

#9 Super Sonic

Super Sonic

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:55 PM

Good luck with that. Sears used to have tons of great deals on clearance games. They've been practically ransacked in recent times.

#10 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

Good luck with that. Sears used to have tons of great deals on clearance games. They've been practically ransacked in recent times.

Speaking of Sears, I just picked up a white wii nunchuck for $1.25 on their clearance shelf.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Smart As, :3ds: Bravely Default, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#11 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

Picked one up yesterday to go with my solo Black Wii-Mote. In store all they had were the Wii U branded ones that rung up at 19.99. I did a store-pickup with Go-fer (or whatever the hell the service is called) while I was standing in store. Walked back to lay-away to pick up my order and they brought me a Wii U branded one.. makes perfect sense....

#12 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

Thanks for the tip Monoxide, after a bit of googling and resetting my forgotten pasword, I was able to do an instore pickup and also use up what little balance of rewards I had left.

www.mygofer.com

... just in time to now I just get this. [This item is in high demand and is now temporarily out of stock at the store you selected.] ... you can choose free shipping but I don't know how reliable it'll be seeing as they let me put 999 of them in my cart.

Edited by hollowfreak, 26 February 2013 - 05:06 PM.