http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B005DVAB1Y/

OR

http://www.gohasting...u/284287423.uts

bossslyfm2.jpg

GameTZ -- TGN -- Ebay

#2 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

People may want to wait for razor's edge on April 2nd. Fixes a lot of complaints and adds content from Wii U version. It will be 39.99 MSRP.

#3 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

People may want to wait for razor's edge on April 2nd. Fixes a lot of complaints and adds content from Wii U version. It will be 39.99 MSRP.

Good to know that it's not going to be $60. I think I will get the PS3 version this time since I bought the beta on 360 unless the beta save file will give something extra.

#4 ibelongtohalo

ibelongtohalo

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

I just seen the special edition at GameStop for 30 bucks. Can anyone give their opinion on if it is worth getting? I had thought about it but decided against it.

#5 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

I just seen the special edition at GameStop for 30 bucks. Can anyone give their opinion on if it is worth getting? I had thought about it but decided against it.

From a collectors standpoint? Maybe..the art book is tiny, soundtrack is kinda meh, and the statue is just okay. Most of them come broken anyway. And then the DoA demo is useless now.

Anyways, the game sucks. I'm a HUGE ng fan. RE is going to be much much better, trust me. I have it on Wii u and will buy for 360.

#6 ibelongtohalo

ibelongtohalo

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

From a collectors standpoint? Maybe..the art book is tiny, soundtrack is kinda meh, and the statue is just okay. Most of them come broken anyway. And then the DoA demo is useless now.

Anyways, the game sucks. I'm a HUGE ng fan. RE is going to be much much better, trust me. I have it on Wii u and will buy for 360.

Thanks for the info. I don't think I'll be going back for it. I have a feeling its been sitting there a while and will continue to be.

#7 KidZero

KidZero

Awesome Incarnate™

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

I'm holding out for the PS3 version of Razor's Edge.

-soup, Proud owner of The Nintendo Cereal System