Photo
- - - - -

Sony store up to 75% off mega clearance sale (in store only) !!!

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

#1 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:23 PM

i went to the sony store earlier and i saw that they are having a huge clearance sale to prepare for the incomming ps4. alot of good to very good deals they had ! this sale is untill supplies last. remember guys check the red tag items as each sony stores stock is probibly differint. heres what i saw

ps vita games

.smart as: 9.97$
.the mj experience: 9.97$
.lumines: 9.97$
.lil deviants: 9.97$
.reality fighters: 9.97$
.shinobido 2: 9.97$
.army corps: 9.97$
.hot shots golf: 9.97$
.gravity rush: 14.97$ (great deal for an amazing masterpiece !!!!!)
.silent hill book of memories: 19.97$
.starter kit with 4 gig memory card: 29.97$
.metal gear solid collection: 19.97$

ps3 games

.record of agarest war 2: 4.97$ (trades in to gamestop for 24$ after bonuses !!!!!!)
.doom 3 bfg edition: 9.97$ 0__0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!
.silent hill downpour: 9.97$
.lollypop chainsaw: 9.97$
.sorcery: 9.97$
.jepardy:: 9.97$
.inversion: 9.97$
.game of thrones: 9.97$
.starhawk: 14.97$
.mass effect 3: 14.97$
.mlb 12 the show: 14.97$
.medal of honor warfighter: 14.97$
.ncaa 13: 19.97$
.ratchet and clank collection: 19.97
.journey collection: 19.97$ (this game is strait edge approved !!)
.epic mickey 2: 24.97$
.lego batman 2: 24.97$
.sonic racing transformed: 29.97$

Edited by strait edge follower, 02 March 2013 - 01:00 AM.

Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#2 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

Thanks for the post, may check century city later. Definitely in for Doom and agarest if they have those. Already own lumines unfortunately.

#3 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:30 PM

wish all these prices were online, agarest war 2 and ncaa 13 still full price online

#4 vince_carter

vince_carter

what's a panini

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

yup i was at the one in midtown this afternoon and snagged a bunch of vita games

Hand__Of__God.png

#5 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:33 PM

Damn, nice, thank god I have a sony store near me.. but I can't make it out tonight (hopefully they are closed!) I will go first thing in the morning to scope it out. Grav Rush and Doom are mine!
Posted Image

#6 croqoa

croqoa

Turd Sandwich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:33 PM

Really wish I had one of these near me, I would love to get Agarest for cheap. Played the first two but have never seen this one discounted really.

If anyone would be cool with picking one up and shipping I'd gladly pay $15 for it.
Posted Image

#7 Chinese_cuisine

Chinese_cuisine

Dim Sum Yum Yum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:34 PM

Was wondering if unit 13 was on clearance as well.

#8 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

Was wondering if unit 13 was on clearance as well.

Probably. I bet it's going to depend on what each store has really.

#9 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:35 PM

if someone finds a cheal dynasty warriors inbox me asap please :D
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#10 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:36 PM

Ugh I wish this was online! Would love to get Agarest 2 and Smart As for $15....dang it.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#11 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:39 PM

unit 13 is 19.99$, forgot to post it
Currently playing

#12 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:43 PM

unit 13 is 19.99$, forgot to post it

Did you see wipeout?

#13 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

Thanks OP. I'm going to check my store tomorrow. Hoping for agarest and Doom. I might buy some good Vita games even though I don't own the handheld yet.

#14 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:44 PM

I didn't realize you were from Manhattan, strait edge. Because of that, I also didn't know there was a Sony store near me since I'm still KIND of new to the area haha. I may have to check this out tomorrow as I would love to get Lumines. Thanks for the heads up!
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#15 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

Did you see wipeout?

no wipeout copys left but its prob 9.97$ also. too bad didnt have dynasty warriors :(
Currently playing

#16 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:51 PM

Dang, I'll have to stop by the only Sony Store in my area to check their stock. Hopefully it won't be completely cleaned out before then (Sunday)...:pray:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Rogue Legacy
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/28]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Extreme] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#17 lilseung

lilseung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

Can some others confirm as well once they get the chance? My Sony store is too far to go if its strict ymmv. It's located inside a mall so I can't even find a number to call.
Come check out my Trade thread!

#18 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:55 PM

Can some others confirm as well once they get the chance? My Sony store is too far to go if its strict ymmv. It's located inside a mall so I can't even find a number to call.

it is a clearance sale, so it is while supplies last. the only way to find out is to go to the actual physical store

#19 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

has anyone here played smart as ? i heard its like brain age and for a 10$ vita game its hard to resist
Currently playing

#20 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

Great prices, too bad there are not so many stores near my area;just wakmart, target, bestbuy, and all that ):

#21 Francision

Francision

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:03 AM

Wipeout is $14.97 at my Sony Store.
Posted Image

#22 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:22 AM

Wipeout is $14.97 at my Sony Store.

where are you located? are all the rest of the games listed priced as clearance? are there anymore that aren't in the OP?
Posted Image

#23 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:26 AM

has anyone here played smart as ? i heard its like brain age and for a 10$ vita game its hard to resist

Definitely worth $10. It's basically a fun tech demo, only games I hate are the AR ones.

#24 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:27 AM

I'll have to check my store tomorrow. Would totally love getting Record of Agarest War for that price. So good. O_O

Thanks, OP!

#25 BryanDGAF

BryanDGAF

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:35 AM

I picked up the last amazing Spider-Man at south coast plaza. Most of the gems listed are sold out. Few deals still but not the best

#26 enemyofusall

enemyofusall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

Thanks op, will definitely check out my Sony store tomorrow in the am. I was just at the mall too and for the first time ever, decides not to stop in haha.

#27 lilseung

lilseung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:43 AM

Anyone checked the Sony store in Houston Galleria (its the only one in Houston)? If so are there any decent stuff left?
Come check out my Trade thread!

#28 asif105878

asif105878

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

Can anyone give a link to the online store?

#29 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:52 AM

So it turns out I have an outlet store near me. This would not be included in that would it?

#30 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:53 AM

wish all these prices were online, agarest war 2 and ncaa 13 still full price online

Son of a bitch Sony would have had close to $50 of my dollars if this was online. My closest Sony Store is in Las Vegas :(

OP, maybe you should put "in-store only" in the OP title. I don't know about others, but I was super psyched at first and then instantly super disappointed, especially since's Sony's online store is also called "Sony Store".

Edited by tylerh1701, 02 March 2013 - 01:04 AM.
I typed "OP" but meant "title". Strait Edge figured out what I mean anyway. Thanks Strait Edge.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts