Pre-owned Vita + Black Ops Declassified - 129.00 + $5.00 Shipping

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Spanish_Godzilla

Spanish_Godzilla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

Just found this, not to sure if its legit, but website says its a sister company of Best buy so....anyone know?

http://www.cowboom.c...-of-the-day.cfm

What's in the box?
Crystal black PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi system
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified
Owners Manuals

What's not included?
4GB memory card
Battery
AC Adapter

#2 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

yea there is a thread strictly for their deals. im pretty sure they are legit since so many CAGS buy from them. nice find.

512847.png

#3 Darthstryk3R

Darthstryk3R

Sith Happens!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

How does their rating system work? This is a 5

#4 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:56 AM

I only see a grade 4 which says it has significant scuffs/scratches and no memory card.

#5 Spanish_Godzilla

Spanish_Godzilla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:56 AM

"Some scratches and/or signs of use"

My bad Stellar.

#6 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:58 AM

Lots of smart CAGs already bought this new for like $10 or $15 from an honest Chinese eBay seller. :-P

#7 Fratty McDouche

Fratty McDouche

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:58 AM

Yeah, site is legit.

#8 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:00 AM

I'd buy another one even though I said I wouldn't but not if it's missing stuff.

#9 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:04 AM

There's also a $5 off $50 coupon, I think.

#10 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

"Some scratches and/or signs of use"

My bad Stellar.

I wasn't getting mad like the forum police around here just letting you know. You can see that most people from that thread are content with what they receive.

512847.png

#11 doc_j88

doc_j88

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

There's also a $5 off $50 coupon, I think.

What is it?

#12 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:25 AM

There's...

COWBOOM5 = $5 off $50
COWBOOM10 = $10 off $150
COWBOOM20 = $20 off $300

The catch, though, is that it only works for new customers (which I'm assuming just means an account that's never placed an order).

#13 HakaHina

HakaHina

Glasses God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:31 AM

Got one. At first I thought this was a scam site but from all of the responses in this thread and a little search on google, I just went with it. Funny thing is, I went to the Sony Store today and grabbed some vita games on the 75% clearance to save until I got a cheap vita. Guess that time came faster than I thought.

#14 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:47 AM

Only see 4s and 5s. Probably not worth it.

#15 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:58 AM

Only see 4s and 5s. Probably not worth it.

I usually don't see them above 6 anyways, and most of them have alot of stuff bundled with it. I think it's worth it, especially at $130.

#16 9Tale

9Tale

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:12 AM

DO. NOT. buy one without a memory card! It's measly but still better than nothing and SONY has them overpriced by 200% all the time

#17 Gscept

Gscept

Gamer Afficionado!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

Phuck That I bought this on Black Friday.... Shouldve waited, oh well

To all my Sig. Haters!!!
Xbox.360GSCEPTER.png

***Plus 1100+ on PS3 BF3

300+PC

#18 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:27 AM

Try cowboomer.com to see what's available. Bestbuy and Amazon have the 32gb memory card on sale for $75.00 or you can get a 16GB used for about $30-$40.

Alternatively, you can traded in or sell the game to help bring down the cost of a memory card. Also, I would highly recommend getting a PS+ subscription.
Xecutioner
CML

#19 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:52 PM

It doesn't come with the battery?

#20 ProppaT

ProppaT

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:04 PM

I wasn't getting mad like the forum police around here just letting you know. You can see that most people from that thread are content with what they receive.

While I realize that a lot of people seem to sing praises of cowboom, there's the flip side of the story, too. I've ordered multiple items from them. In my experience, minor scratches and blemishes mean that it looks like someone skipped it across a parking lot. I've never received anything with a scratched screen, but everything I'm ordered from them has, cosmetically, looked like crap.

I know, for me personally, I'll never order anything from them under a 7-8 rating. Because what I've ordered before at a 6 has been unacceptable.

#21 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

Try cowboomer.com to see what's available.

Every time someone posts this, I check it out. Every time the same thing.

Posted Image

That's it, a single word on an otherwise blank page. Am I just not in on the joke?

#22 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:23 PM

Every time someone posts this, I check it out. Every time the same thing.

Posted Image

That's it, a single word on an otherwise blank page. Am I just not in on the joke?

Cowboomer shows you the inventory for their flash deals. If the item is sold out then there is nothing to see. Hence why you see a blank page.
Xecutioner
CML

#23 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:48 PM

Cowboomer shows you the inventory for their flash deals. If the item is sold out then there is nothing to see. Hence why you see a blank page.

Ok... maybe I'm missing the point. In fact, I'm sure I'm missing the point. Why would you use cowboomer.com?

#24 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

Ok... maybe I'm missing the point. In fact, I'm sure I'm missing the point. Why would you use cowboomer.com?

To compare all of the consoles side by side and snatch up the higher grade ones.
Posted Image

#25 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:56 PM

To compare all of the consoles side by side and snatch up the higher grade ones.

Bingo.
Xecutioner
CML

#26 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

Ahh, having never seen it have anything at all, I didn't realize it presented a cherry-picking format.

#27 angelfly

angelfly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:04 PM

Going to hold out a little longer since it won't be long until you can buy the thing new at that price.
Posted Image

#28 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:06 PM

I ordered a grade 5 Vita 2 weeks ago, and while there are some minor scratches on it, you can't notice them while playing a game.

And yes - if it doesn't say it comes with a memroy card, don't bet on it coming with one.

I still only paid $200 with the Vita and 32 gig memory card though, so not a terrible deal since I can finally take advantage of some of the PS+ games.

#29 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:12 PM

No one has commented on the game that comes with this deal. Black Ops Declassified is not as bad as many of the reviews would lead you to believe. If you like COD, it might hold your interest for a little while - especially if you are looking for multiplayer FPS on a handheld. The biggest problem I have had is just getting into matches (it can have very long wait times for some reason). The game is mediocre at best, but does have some value when evaluating this deal.

#30 knightsmith

knightsmith

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:59 PM

don't matter anymore.. sold out