Photo
- - - - -

Humble Bundle for Android 5: Solar 2, Beat Hazard, Super Hexagon. Bonuses added 3/12

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#1 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:02 PM

Games are DRM free and available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android. Pay $1+ to get individual Steam Keys for each game. Soundtracks are included for all but Dynamite Jack.

Pay what you want for:
  • Beat Hazard Ultra
  • Dynamite Jack
  • Solar 2
  • NightSky

Beat the Average to get:
  • Dungeon Defenders
  • Super Hexagon
  • Splice*
  • Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP*
  • Crayon Physics Deluxe*

* Bonuses added March 12th at 11 AM PDT. If you purchased prior to that time they were added to your bundle regardless of the price you paid. Anyone who buys after that time will need to beat the average.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Edited by louiedog, 12 March 2013 - 06:07 PM.

#2 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

eh, bta kind of weak. In for $1 for now or until the BTA drops really low.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#3 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

Dungeon Defenders + All DLC, again? meh

#4 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:11 PM

Fox, are steam keys given with these?

Thanks Fox

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#5 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

It says you will get them if you pay $1 or more.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#6 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

I keep swearing I shouldn't buy any more Indie games outside of bundles, and yet I always fall for the cheap prices and they always eventually show up in a bundle (Dynamite Jack & Super Hexagon being a case in point...)

#7 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

in for $1... have a few of these games already.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#8 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

Dungeon Defenders + All DLC, again? meh

Well, except for the Android thing.

What Dungeon Defenders Android game is included? They had two games, Dungeon Defenders First Wave and Second Wave, available on the play store. One or both are no longer available. Is this one or both of those? Is this something else?

Depending on the answers to those questions, this could be a pretty cool bonus.

Otherwise, yeah, sorta weak. Lots of dupes here. I do really want Solar 2, so I'll go for $1.

It seems to me that, with this one and Humble Android 4, Humble has really been tailoring the Android bundles to, well, Android. The BTA stuff and real draws are aimed at Android users. PC gamers can find stuff to like, but not as much.

#9 Reikon

Reikon

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Eh, I already have Super Hexagon on Android, so $1 it is.

#10 Woocls

Woocls

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

Well, except for the Android thing.

What Dungeon Defenders Android game is included? They had two games, Dungeon Defenders First Wave and Second Wave, available on the play store. One or both are no longer available. Is this one or both of those? Is this something else?

Depending on the answers to those questions, this could be a pretty cool bonus.

Otherwise, yeah, sorta weak. Lots of dupes here. I do really want Solar 2, so I'll go for $1.

It seems to me that, with this one and Humble Android 4, Humble has really been tailoring the Android bundles to, well, Android. The BTA stuff and real draws are aimed at Android users. PC gamers can find stuff to like, but not as much.

It says Android users get Second wave.

#11 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

The problem with Android BTA is that with patience you can get any Android game for .99 or less (free on Amazon App store, .10 or .25 from Google Play sales, etc.) so when you have to pay close to $6 to unlock them it doesn't make sense from a money pov.

#12 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

The problem with Android BTA is that with patience you can get any Android game for .99 or less (free on Amazon App store, .10 or .25 from Google Play sales, etc.) so when you have to pay close to $6 to unlock them it doesn't make sense from a money pov.

I gave them $6 anyway (even though I already have most of these games) because I want to support DRM-free gaming, Linux gaming, and non-crap gaming on Android.

Plus, don't forget they'll be adding some bonuses (though they'll likely be reruns).

And I like the fact that you now get one Steam key per game.

#13 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:46 PM

Disappointing bundle.

#14 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:46 PM

I gave them $6 anyway (even though I already have most of these games) because I want to support DRM-free gaming, Linux gaming, and non-crap gaming on Android.

Plus, don't forget they'll be adding some bonuses (though they'll likely be reruns).

Yeah, there's plenty to support otherwise. Personally, I don't do much gaming on the phone and my phone wouldn't be able to run DD. Not sure on Super Hexagon, looks crappy to me TBH. I might go in on the $1 tier once I confirm I don't have at least one of those games.

#15 DeathDream

DeathDream

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

I bought a few of these on the Steam Linux sale. Don't feel bad either. I wanted to show support that Linux is an interest to steam gamers.

Haven't played any of them yet haha.

#16 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:57 PM

I bought a few of these on the Steam Linux sale. Don't feel bad either. I wanted to show support that Linux is an interest to steam gamers.

Haven't played any of them yet haha.

The only one I've actually played (and finished) is NightSky - it's a great puzzle game, I really recommend it. Play the normal mode first to get comfortable with controlling the marble - it's relatively "easy" and it shouldn't take you that long to finish it. Then try the alternative mode which is the *real* game and quite hard - I was pretty OCD about finishing this mode and sometimes it had me pulling my hair out. I was proud of actually being able to finish it without looking up a solution or skipping anything, including getting all the stars. Works great on Linux, might play it again on my tablet (can't really imagine playing any of these on a phone screen except maybe Super Hexagon, which doesn't really appeal to me).

#17 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

That's a poor BTA bonus. Super Hexagon is less than $2 during the biannual sales. Bought at the $1 mark just because Dynamite Jack is normally around that price, meaning that Solar 2--the only other game I didn't have--would be free.

#18 poxi

poxi

something went wrong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

Yeah, there's plenty to support otherwise. Personally, I don't do much gaming on the phone and my phone wouldn't be able to run DD. Not sure on Super Hexagon, looks crappy to me TBH. I might go in on the $1 tier once I confirm I don't have at least one of those games.

I think Super Hexagon is the best game in this bundle. I wholeheartly recommend it, but it will be cheaper to buy it alone on sale. It is really challenging and addicting game. The easiest difficulty is called 'hard' and it is hard. I launched it only to check it out and after 12 hours in I still haven't completed the hardest 'hardestestest' difficulty. I hope I'll finish it soon.

#19 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:34 PM

How do I download the soundtracks? It's only letting me download the games. Do I have to create an account?

#20 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

How do I download the soundtracks? It's only letting me download the games. Do I have to create an account?

Above the download links for the games you can choose platform and download method. Click the music button there.

#21 Rsmobile

Rsmobile

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:40 PM

If yer looking for non crap android gaming, keep walking.

#22 motoki

motoki

The sun made me do it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

If yer looking for non crap android gaming, keep walking.

Yeah I'm kind of going to have to agree with RS on this one. I don't love any of these games and I already have most if not all. I'd check Steam to make sure but I can't even work enough effort to care to even to that.

I personally adored Waking Mars in their last Android bundle but these all look like typical retro or music or puzzle or whatever indie games.

I mean I have obscure tastes and buy almost everything. I think the only CAG that has more Steam games than me is Anarchy Oblivion, but still this bundle? meh

#23 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:59 PM

Just as a heads up Beat Hazard Ultra registers as Beat Hazard Complete even if you already own the base game so I assume it comes with some sort of DLC if you don't have it.

#24 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

I put down a couple of bucks just for Dynamite Jack and whatever bonus they throw in later, I already own most of the those games from previous bundles

AnQAzfm.png

#25 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

Above the download links for the games you can choose platform and download method. Click the music button there.

Thank you. I couldn't find it because the mobile layout is default for Android devices and it doesn't have those tabs.

The Super Hexagon soundtrack is only three songs. Bummer since that was the only thing I beat the average for. I do want more Android bundles so hopefully in the future they could secure better games.

#26 louiedog

louiedog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:20 PM

I reinstalled the HIB app a few days ago in anticipation of this and noticed Kairo, which I got via the Humble store, has an Android version. I'm actually surprised it wasn't in this bundle. It's already cross platform. Maybe next time when it's a little older.

Of course it crashed my phone after trying to play it for 5-10 minutes, so maybe it's not quite ready yet. It's also still only on Steam greenlight, but it seems like the HIB people have a relationship with Steam that could bypass that.

#27 IronChariot

IronChariot

In My Country There Is Problem

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

I can't believe the average is so high for these mediocre games.

#28 TsaebehT

TsaebehT

far from god

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:04 PM

Apparently Nightsky HD just shows up as Nightsky in steam ...
5D7MR-7HF4P-E2BH4

#29 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:17 PM

Bought the bundle. Already owned NightSky and Beat Hazard though so here you guys go.

Beat Hazard Ultra: QR2GM-0WIQJ-F96XK
Nightsky HD: IAFWE-P8HW4-PYYAF

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: The Last of Us Remastered, Murdered: Soul Suspect, The Wolf Among Us

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#30 icedwarrior

icedwarrior

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:26 PM

Bought the bundle. Already owned NightSky and Beat Hazard though so here you guys go.

Beat Hazard Ultra: -snip-

I snagged Beat Hazard as I was being indecisive, but I've decided I'm getting the bundle anyway, so I'm going to post later today with my code of Beat Hazard, as I am dumb. I'm having payment complications right now.