Posted 06 March 2013 - 09:25 AM

BestBuy

http://www.bestbuy.c...8&skuId=5743848

Amazon

http://www.amazon.co...ll of duty vita

#2 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:27 AM

arghhh, with all the bad press and negativity for this game, why is it taking so long to drop!?! I would have expected to see it for $20 already (which is when I'll pick it up). Guess thats the power of a brand name for ya..
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#3 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:32 AM

arghhh, with all the bad press and negativity for this game, why is it taking so long to drop!?! I would have expected to see it for $20 already (which is when I'll pick it up). Guess thats the power of a brand name for ya..

Yup it is still a Call of Duty game.

#4 axlrose4183

axlrose4183

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

the game isn't real bad.. online is a lot better since they did an update, it's a micro version of black ops 2

axlrose4183.png

#5 ptuck874

ptuck874

It's me bitchez!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

i liked it as well, the online sometimes messes up , but all in all a fun cod title, i have no idea why all the hate as well

#6 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 03:39 PM

i liked it as well, the online sometimes messes up , but all in all a fun cod title, i have no idea why all the hate as well

I bought mine post patch and still have problems getting into matches. If the pre-patch was that much worse, I can definitely understand the hate.

This can be a fun game as long as your expectations are moderate. The game still deserves low or medium scores, but probably not as low as some of the ones given.

#7 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

I thought Cheapy made a rule about advertising sales for this piece of junk unless it was sub $15?

Where did you see that?

I don't get the decision to not have a GameCube disc reader on the system. Is it just to resell GCN games as eShop downloads later? Is it to keep the cost down? I can't imagine adding GameCube BC would cost a lot of money.

Posted Image

#8 dilemna

dilemna

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

BestBuy

http://www.bestbuy.c...8&skuId=5743848

Amazon

http://www.amazon.co...ll of duty vita

Terrible deal OP

#9 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

keep waiting guys.

gamefly will probably have it on sale for $17ish one of these. they did for resistance vita

#10 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 06 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

keep waiting guys.

gamefly will probably have it on sale for $17ish one of these. they did for resistance vita

They had resistance for $10. I bought it from them when it hit that amount.

#11 johnnypark

johnnypark

Farewell My Viking!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:55 PM

Still $30 too high.

Not sure why this gets a free pass from so many people while Colonial Marines is, while a total letdown, is still a functional shooter that is universally panned.

:3ds: 2363-5670-6657
My Trade List

Feedback on Ebay

#12 WNYX585AM

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:13 AM

Still $30 too high.

Not sure why this gets a free pass from so many people while Colonial Marines is, while a total letdown, is still a functional shooter that is universally panned.

No one is giving this game a free pass - especially compared to Colonial Marines. Metacritic scores are 33 for Black Ops Declassified and 42 or higher for Colonial Marines.

#13 therealdanhill

therealdanhill

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:54 AM

Yeah this game was panned at release as well.

#14 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

Terrible deal OP

So why post? This is the cheapest price I've seen it. Just cause I won't touch it for more than $25 but that doesn't mean that there aren't some who will buy it. The last time Iit was $35 at BB it was sold out in-store at most of the stores I was in.

#15 FaintDeftone

FaintDeftone

Zelda Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

I got it for free with my Vita and honestly I had some fun with it, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone for over $10. It should have been an budget PSN title and the multiplayer still sucks.

#16 Hyperlancer

Hyperlancer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

This game is worth $10 at best, and that's only for satisfying your own curiosity of just how bad it really is.

#17 Lemarfanz

Lemarfanz

Video Games Are Art!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

really hoping this gets marked on sale during the PSN vita sale
I LOVE INDIE GAMES!

I SUPPORT THEM WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

#18 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:17 AM

Still $30 too high.

They're fairly different situations...

Declassified was given to a developer with a poor history, had no hype AT ALL and was universally hated by critics. A few people thought the multiplayer was good, so they said the game was a little better.

Aliens is a game with a long development time (Declassified was rumored to be 5 months), had Gearbox attached (who had hype after Borderlands 2 going for them) and according to many people (never played / looked into, so I can't verify) the demo was not of the final product, plus had a number of lies / incorrect information given about it. Needless to say, it's a LOT different when situation A involves a developer we expected nothing from and situation B involves lies / fraud.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.