Photo
- - - - -

OOS - Sony PS Vita 32GB Memory Card - $50 plus others att.com!!

• Please log in to reply
663 replies to this topic

#1 MisterFleX

MisterFleX

Stranger Danger!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:07 AM

First thread here, and it's a goodie. Right now att.com has almost all their vita stuff for half off, including games, cables, memory cards like the 32GB MEMORY CARD FOR $50 BUCKS!! You won't see the sale when you search "vita" but you will when you click on the item. But here is the price we've all been waiting for. Linky below.

32GB https://www.att.com/...bid=hkt-A0w2avb
16GB https://www.att.com/...bid=hkt-A0w2avb

Other Vita Items (Click on item to see availability and price): http://www.att.com/g...E&q=vita#!/All/

Edit: Just updated the post also with the 16GB one as well in case the 32GB one sells out. The 4GB and 8GB that they had on their is already no longer listed. The prices are also live instore startiing today (3/8/13) but the stores don't carry the 32GB in stock, and few would even have the 16GB. Just my way of giving back (besides Child's Play) since this site has saved me a ton of money since becoming a member.

Edit 2: If you can't order online for whatever reason you may have, you can also go into the store and order it as well. If you order it in store, they can ship it either to your home, store location, or business/work address, mom's house, etc. The order must still be put onto a credit or debit card though. That is if there are still any left to order when the stores open (depending on your location). Ordering in store would actually help us reps out, too. ;)

Edit 3: Since this is now on SD, I'd suggest everyone here who wants one (and doesn't plan to flip it) order it soon. The inventory system shouldn't be bad considering that it handle iPhone launches. AT&T won't charge your card until the order ship. So if the inventory system does not update properly and show OOS when it is actually out of stock, you're order will just not ship and you'll never get charged anything and prob get an email stating so.

Edit 4: It appears that it went OOS, so good luck to anyone who ordered late. It looks like they still have the other vita stuff in stock, such as cables/chargers/pouches/etc. Just posted a link for that as well. But thanks for all the props guys. Hopes everyone who ordered on time gets one.

Edited by MisterFleX, 08 March 2013 - 03:16 PM.

MisterFleX.png

#2 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:09 AM

http://www.att.com/s...bid=7SwzcN24mTs

#3 bill123

bill123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:09 AM

Damn that's a hell of a good deal!!

55877.png
563306.png

#4 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:11 AM

I'm so in.

Love you OP!

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#5 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:12 AM

THaaaaank youu TS !!! :)

#6 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:13 AM

Ugh I'm so tempted, but I already have a 16GB. But wow, looking at the eBay listings, it looks like I can get around $40 for it.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#7 Neg

Neg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:14 AM

Holy crap holy crap holy crap.

*spazes out*

#8 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:14 AM

Jump on it everyone you'll never get this at a cheaper price!! (at least for a very long time)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#9 StealOfADeal

StealOfADeal

It's a S-O-A-D!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:15 AM

Wonder if BB will price match... just bought one for $75 and I know they have the "other" option.

"If she'll learn to play a video game. Keep her!" :D

Updated Infinity disc trade list ---> http://www.cheapassg...scs/?p=11116024

#10 FaintDeftone

FaintDeftone

Zelda Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:15 AM

Holy crap! Totally ordered. Thanks OP!

And here I almost jumped on that $75 Amazon deal.

#11 Deidara

Deidara

Art is an Explosion!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:16 AM

Awesome! Thanks a lot OP, been waiting for a great deal on this. Now I don't have to watch Amazon Warehouse like a hawk anymore haha.

#12 huldrelok

huldrelok

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:17 AM

Bought a 32GB card for 80 off amazon about a month ago, just caved into that pressure after having to redownload games constantly for four months, that 4GB card was not cutting it. Im probably going to buy another one, 50 sounds very appropriate for that card and my other cards just got filled with the last update.

#13 mowmow

mowmow

must..resist..collecting.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

I wish this was the price from the start. Still whoever has a vita should just get this, the storage is needed with all the discounts and free plus games.

9917.png

#14 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

People who are on the wall, just buy it !! I doubted when the last time it was 50$ and had to keep waiting for another 4 months!

#15 Optical

Optical

Go Big Red

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:19 AM

Do you have to set up each card or is your account saved on the Vita itself? I have a 32GB already, but was thinking about picking up another so I can load more games onto it.

#16 JnHolmesJr

JnHolmesJr

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Awesome deal. Just got one. Thanks OP.

#17 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Just bought it FROM my Vita... Now to figure out how to transfer everything... ah damn. I have to redownload the patches and crap, right?

#18 pezdspncr

pezdspncr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:20 AM

Awesome, finally jumped on getting this card!!

#19 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:20 AM

People who are on the wall, just buy it !! I doubted when the last time it was 50$ and had to keep waiting for another 4 months!

I do not even own a vita yet but with PS+ adding so many VITA games I will eventually buy one and this will be perfect for that.

#20 crzyboy88

crzyboy88

This is a witty title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:21 AM

Wow. So glad I checked this site before heading to bed! Thank you OP!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#21 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Just bought it FROM my Vita... Now to figure out how to transfer everything... ah damn. I have to redownload the patches and crap, right?

I believe you can just backup games on the PS3/PC.

I transferred Playstation All Stars to my PS3 anyway.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#22 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Yeah, after a bit of debating, I couldn't say no to this. I shouldn't be spending money right now, but when I can sell my 16GB on eBay for as much as $40-$45, this really is a no brainer.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#23 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

You can just back up your present memory card using your PC or PS3 and restore it with the new one. The games can be done individually as well.

#24 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

that is a great price for a 32GB card, I wish they would take paypal so I could buy it

AnQAzfm.png

#25 Neg

Neg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

And I can't get the damn order to go through because AT&T are jerks apparently.

You cannot enter a PO box for ANYTHING. And if your billing address is a PO box, apparently you get stuck in a never ending loop. What a crap site.

#26 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:22 AM

I was so close to jumping on the $75 deal at BB/Amazon. Thanks OP!

#27 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:22 AM

shiiizz I have no money!

#28 neo_anomaly

neo_anomaly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

And I can't get the damn order to go through because AT&T are jerks apparently.

You cannot enter a PO box for ANYTHING. And if your billing address is a PO box, apparently you get stuck in a never ending loop. What a crap site.

Try talking to the online customer reps and get it sorted. They can usually get around such stuff.

#29 dallow

dallow

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

Everything Vita is half off.

#30 Psybuster

Psybuster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:25 AM

Great, now I get to waffle before I go to bed

Don't have a Vita, planned on getting one...eventually, do have PS+...buy now and hold, buy now and buy system with it, or buy nothing at all D: