Still waiting on one CAG to pay. All other packages shipped and DC#'s PMed
Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:18 PM
END: Wednesday, April 2nd, 11:59 pm Eastern Time,
My "rolling time" rules: If any item is bid on from 11:55-11:59, those items will be extended from 12:00-.12:15, sometime in that 15 minutes, I will post LOWBALL OVER and that's that.
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1, no $.50 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs banned from lowballs).
Shipping for most items will be $4 for the first item and $1 for each additional item. This includes Delivery Confirmation (or whatever it's called now. Insurance can be added for a cost) and everything will be shipped in a bubble mailer.
Codes will be PM'ed and therefore will have no shipping cost. I will be shipping from Area Code 13403 (Upstate NY). All payments must be made through Paypal or Amazon, in VERY RARE circumstances will I allow concealed cash.
International shipping is not available. Sorry!
Infamous SS Extras: http://i.imgur.com/ddp6qKB.jpg
Games, MM soundtrack,KOD Swag, http://i.imgur.com/8hW9khD.jpg
Zelda Front: http://i.imgur.com/biJGAaW.jpg
Zelda Back: http://i.imgur.com/wjDFKMn.jpg
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes The Fizzzzzzz- $19 PAID
South Park: The Stick Of Truth lilnomad94- $30
(PS3) South Park: The Stick Of Truth Ultimate Fellowship Costume Pack lilnomad94-$3 PAID
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Soundtrack (Sealed) (From Club Nintendo's reward program, very rare!) retrovidya-$18 PAID
Infamous: Second Son Collectors Edition Extras (COMES WITH: Outer box, inner box, set of pins, set of vinyl decals, patch, and Delsin's Beanie.)
DOES NOT INCLUDE: Game and Case, Coles Legacy DLC, or Legendary Vest DLC infinite jest- $21
Metallica: Through The Never (sealed) Infinite jest $2
Game of Thrones Season 3 Digital Copy infinite jest $3
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Poster (Sealed) Mixer23- $1
Super Mario 3D World Club Nintendo Voucher (comes with new copy of the game to add "points" to your Club Ninendo account)Mixer23- $1
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze Club Nintendo Voucher Mixer23- $1. PAID
Killer Is Dead LE Contents (no game): Comes with outer box, slipcover, art book, soundtrack, and Online pass/DLC code wuulee- $8
Infamous Second Son Gamestop Pre Order Vests wuulee $2
(PS3) Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 Dracula Armor DLC wuulee $1. PAID
Pacific Rim (2 disc edition)thefurrypanda- $6
The Legend Of Zelda Gold Cart (ROUGH condition, last I checked it still worked. Will GLADLY refund purchase in full if it is defective. If this is your only item, you will get full shipping back. If you won this and something else, you will get the price of this + the $1 for shipping) MasaTFC- $1
Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:03 PM
Dishonored Tarot Card Deck SEALED Pre-Order Bonus from Gamestop -$1 Kovorkian
Tradelist (mostly Nintendo / Sony)
May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.
Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:57 PM
If you got anything Metal Gear Solid related, shoot me a PM!
Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:59 AM
Office Space - $2 Freemason
Looper (BR and Ultraviolet Copy w/ Slipcover) - $5 Freemason
MoneyBall (BR/DVD/Bonus Disc w/ Slipcover) - $2 Freemason
Modern Family Season 1 - $2 Freemason
Modern Family Season 2 - $2 Freemason
Modern Family Season 3 - $2 Freemason
Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:08 AM
Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:20 PM
Modern Family Season 2 - $3
Modern Family Season 3 - $3
Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:54 PM
PLEASE NOTE, End time has been moved back a day to avoid ending with other lowballs. Thanks!
Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:58 PM
Modern Family Season 2 - $5 Freemason
Modern Family Season 3 - $5 Freemason
Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:24 AM
The King's Speech - 1
Looper (BR and Ultraviolet Copy w/ Slipcover) - 9
MoneyBall (BR/DVD/Bonus Disc w/ Slipcover) - 4
Modern Family Season 1 - 8
Modern Family Season 2 - 8
Modern Family Season 3 - 8
Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:41 AM
Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:47 AM
I will straight up cut someone for this...
Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:13 AM
Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:54 AM
The King's Speech $2
Looper (BR and Ultraviolet Copy w/ Slipcover) $10
MoneyBall (BR/DVD/Bonus Disc w/ Slipcover) $6
Modern Family Season 1 $9
Modern Family Season 2 $9
Modern Family Season 3 $9
PSN: pierceythepilot XBL: piercey18
trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=221708
Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:08 AM
Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:09 PM
- Nuffin' atm.
Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:10 PM
Seriously tho, Im going to be staying at the Monte Carlo. Thanks for the heads up haha
Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:28 PM
Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:03 AM
Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:50 PM
Have other system but dont play them lol
Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:07 PM
Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:53 PM