Thanks to everyone who has bid in my lowballs!
Due to several circumstances a third lowball, is about as likely as Obama serving a third term.
Kovorkian's Lowball Rules:
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: Paypal,
Rules, Et Cetera, Please read before bidding!
I do not request that anyone send gifted payments or cover fees with PayPal. It's against the rules with the exception of a few instances (say I pick up a clearance game for you at cost plus shipping and you're reimbursing me). Likewise, I will not cover your fees or gift unless it's within PayPal's allowed cases. (Jacked from TheLonePig's Tradelist)
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. (after work) Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update time.
3) There is no minimum to win any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $1, no$.50, $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. While I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise, if you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome from those who have Zero Negatives, if you have a negative feedback that you feel is irrelevant contact me before bidding).
Ending the Auction:
END DATE: May 24, 2013 2100hrs / 9:00 PM (Eastern) bids with 9:00 time stamp are valid , while those with a time stamp of 9:01 or later will not be valid..
1. Shipping will be estimated via the USPS website for first class First class will be used such that the package fits within the requirements# I can either split large packaged up into 2 first class packages or send via priority (I will send you the price of the CHEAPER option,) + Delivery Confirmation, and charged at a rounded amount if you would prefer a flat rate box may be used. (I am not attempting to make profit on shipping, I prefer to deal with even numbers)
2. If I overcharge you on shipping I will refund some of the shipping to you afterward if it's more than $1 difference. (This should not affect anyone however, I will leave it in place for the rare occasion it becomes significant).
3. I ask that you pay within 72 hours of invoice unless you message me prior to the end
4. Bubble mailer is standard with the exception of likely to be damaged items like boxed games, etc. which will be shipped in a box.
5. I approximate the most cost effective shipping method.
Payment methods accepted
++ Updated to post #124 ++
To Be Determined
Edited by Kovorkian, 16 June 2013 - 01:38 PM.