#1 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Single Character Figures 50% off = $4.99 each
Free $5 gift card on Skylanders purchase of $20 or more
Free $25 gift card on Skylanders purchase of $80 or more
Excludes books. Offer cannot be combined.

Pre-order/Reserve Disney Infinity Starter Pack get free Infinity figure($13.99 value) at time of pickup

:360::ps3: - $59.99 each, in store only
Buy any one game get $10 gift card
Buy any two games get $35 gift card
MLB2k13
Gear Of War Judgement
Forza Horizon
Halo 4
Call of Duty Black Ops 2
Alien Colonial Marines
Crysis 3
Tomb Raider
Dead Space 3
NBA2k13

:wii::ds: - $19.99 each, in store only
Buy any two games get $10 gift card
Buy any three games get $20 gift card
Disney Universe
Wipeout 3
Lego Star Wars III
Cars 2
Barbie Jet, Set, & Style!
The Amazing Spiderman
Wipeout 2
Lego Batman 2
Plants vs. Zombies
Lego Battles Ninjago
Sonic Classic Collection

:3ds: - $29.99 - $39.99 each, in store only
Buy any one game get $5 gift card
Buy any two games get $30 gift card
Angry Birds Trilogy
Epic Mickey Power of Illusion
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Paper Mario
Lalalooppay Carnival Friends
Brian Age Concentration Training
Moshi Moshlings Theme Park
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Naruto Powerful Shippuden
Monster High Sultimate Roller Maze

Buy 3DS $169.99 or 3DS XL $199.99 get $20 gift card

Buy Wii U system and (Super mario Bros. U or Lego City Undercover) get free $50 gift card
Retail price

Xbox 12mos Gold Membership card - $39.99

$45 for $50 gift cards below:
Amazon Kindle
Nintendo eShop
PSN
Google Play

Edited by usagi, 17 March 2013 - 07:12 PM.
Some deals noted in store only

#2 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

That 3DS deal is tempting, the PS3/360 isn't with Target doing a B2G1F

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#3 Gertle627

Gertle627

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

I might go in with a buddy for 2 copies of Gears & a $17.50 gift card each

#4 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

That's just what I need gears day 1 pm with this deal it'll be 2 games for $90 including tax.

#5 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:26 PM

Man... if you could somehow price match the $35 gift card deal and combine it with Target's B2G1... I know it wouldn't happen but drooling none the less.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#6 dviper2399

dviper2399

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

Figures both Target & TRU have deals with WiiU purchase which I'm buying my son for Easter, but I have credit at Gamestop & they offer nothing with it

#7 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

Figures both Target & TRU have deals with WiiU purchase which I'm buying my son for Easter, but I have credit at Gamestop & they offer nothing with it

not to rub it in but if you pm the target GC deal at BB you'll get a instant $50
price cut they may ''charge'' you for the GC but that'll score games.

#8 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

Lol at tru charging $1 more for Disney figures too.

#9 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

not to rub it in but if you pm the target GC deal at BB you'll get a instant $50
price cut they may ''charge'' you for the GC but that'll score games.

My bb wont pm gift card deals.

Why isn't everyone just getting gears at target as part of the b2g1? Just return the games you don't want.

#10 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:00 AM

Why isn't everyone just getting gears at target as part of the b2g1? Just return the games you don't want.

I assume your loop hole won't work.

#11 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:05 AM

YMMV, some Best Buy stores do PM gift cards. I think most people planning to get Gears on release already got it from the $40 deal from Newegg or plan to go the Best Buy route.

#12 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:47 AM

What loop hole? Target divides the discount evenly between your games. That way you can't return the 2 games you paid for and keep the free one.

#13 paulwekiva

paulwekiva

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:21 AM

It's not a loophole i.m.o. and it definitely works. No one who has the funds for the up front cost to do the b2g1 at Target should pay more then $40 for Gears.

#14 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:45 AM

I have 2 goto BB's for YMMV TRU pm's since they're in the same shpping centers. Plus this deal allow for pm's on other $20 RZ games. Getting the match & $20 is my goal plus TRU prices suck so GC there is worthless.

#15 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:50 AM

yes you can do the b2g1 at target and return the games you don't want. Target allows you to do this

#16 obidawsn

obidawsn

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:54 PM

The 50% off Skylanders Series 1 figures makes their shipment, yesterday, make more sense. I was told they were going to get a shipment, but wasn't sure what they were going to have. I went in and they said all they got were the series 1 figures. I didn't see anything new out that hasn't been sitting there, despite seeing an open Skylanders case (as they were still putting out stock), so I wasn't sure if they were put out or not. I'm tempted to pick up a few that my son doesn't have. Too bad they are $4.99 and not $5 even, to make getting that gift card easier. I'm not sure if they even have any I want to get, anyway (especially after I found out the series 2 has more levels and abilities). For $5, though, I will definitely consider it. And too bad it's not 50% off the 3-packs, too. They've had the Camo, Ignitor, & Warnado pack warming the pegs for a while. I'd definitely pick it up for $12.99

#17 johntigger

johntigger

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:58 PM

Thats what I ended up doing I got the deal from Newegg. I can't wait for it to finally be released, Ive been waiting to long.. haha

YMMV, some Best Buy stores do PM gift cards. I think most people planning to get Gears on release already got it from the $40 deal from Newegg or plan to go the Best Buy route.Posted Image

Edited by johntigger, 16 March 2013 - 01:48 PM.

#18 apterous

apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

The 50% off Skylanders Series 1 figures makes their shipment, yesterday, make more sense. I was told they were going to get a shipment, but wasn't sure what they were going to have. I went in and they said all they got were the series 1 figures. I didn't see anything new out that hasn't been sitting there, despite seeing an open Skylanders case (as they were still putting out stock), so I wasn't sure if they were put out or not. I'm tempted to pick up a few that my son doesn't have. Too bad they are $4.99 and not $5 even, to make getting that gift card easier. I'm not sure if they even have any I want to get, anyway (especially after I found out the series 2 has more levels and abilities). For $5, though, I will definitely consider it. And too bad it's not 50% off the 3-packs, too. They've had the Camo, Ignitor, & Warnado pack warming the pegs for a while. I'd definitely pick it up for $12.99

FYI If you are playing the original Skylanders, series 1 and 2 characters both only go up to level 10 and series 2 doesn't have new abilities. In Giants, both series 1 & 2 can go up to level 15. Series 2 figures do have one single extra ability (in Giants) but it's no make-or-break thing.

If they got a new shipment to clear out warehouses, it would be great to pick up some of the harder to find ones like Wham-Shell, Voodood etc, but if its all the ones that they've had forever (Chop Chop, Hex, Drobot, Stump Thump, Stealth Elf, Drill Sgt) then it's basically the same sale they have all the time (though worth it if you don't have them yet and are looking to stack with the gift card deal). You didn't get a look at the assortment of what's in the new shipment, did you?

Also, looks to only be on the singles so no 50% off the Warnado/Camo 3-pack. :/
Posted Image

#19 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

I have 2 goto BB's for YMMV TRU pm's since they're in the same shpping centers. Plus this deal allow for pm's on other $20 RZ games. Getting the match & $20 is my goal plus TRU prices suck so GC there is worthless.

My Bb is next door to target and across the street from tru and I can never get them to pm gift cards.

#20 detectiveconan16

detectiveconan16

Look at that deal. It's so great!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

Got the ad today and it says:
$45 ( or 10% off these $50 gift cards):
Amazon Kindle (which you can use on Amazon too I think)
Nintendo eShop (3DS and Wii U)
PlayStation Network
Google Play

Braving the pillow gauntlet.

Posted Image

#21 invincibleaggre

invincibleaggre

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:19 PM

Im still waiting for nba 2k13 to drop. Its been at 59.99 for ages now. Im tempted to buy it of ebay used, if it doesn't drop soon. http://www.lightgame...me/nba2k13.jpg/

#22 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:00 AM

Im still waiting for nba 2k13 to drop. Its been at 59.99 for ages now. Im tempted to buy it of ebay used, if it doesn't drop soon. http://www.lightgame...me/nba2k13.jpg/

Wasn't it $25 on Black Friday?

$40 from target this sunday if you do their b2g1

#23 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:21 AM

My Bb is next door to target and across the street from tru and I can never get them to pm gift cards.

use the receipt method with hard pm's. Buy the games from the competition & bring the receipt to BB CS, tell them you'd "rather give BB the money" also let them know you're a GC member(paid works in your favor here) & if you're a silver member. Usually, they like to directly take a sale from the comp. If you've made alot of purchases recently or a big ticket item this is the time to tell them. It works in my favor that I'm in the stores alot too but when you consistantly get the best deal why shop elsewhere anyways.

If you're really smooth and/or don't mind dropping a lil more money you could even get games ot listed in the TRU for the deal. YMMV but I tend to buy 5+ sets on these types of pm's so the $300+ easily persuades them to allow it but you should put the games from the ad on the top of your stack.

#24 chinesekid

chinesekid

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:46 AM

does anyone know if Target will PM TRU's gift card deals during the b2g1 sale?

#25 aZnEskimo

aZnEskimo

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

Too bad this deal isn't running next week when Luigi's Mansion comes out. Does anyone know if they will let me exchange the games?
Posted Image

#26 sleepydumbdude

sleepydumbdude

MASHED POTATOES!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

Mine didn't know crap about the Skylanders sale and still had the promos from last week up. Shelves were bare on opening. I was first one too the Skylanders and got the only Drobot and Ignitor. The rest were just Whirl Wind and Legendary Trigger Happy. I got a second Legendary Trigger Happy to go over 20 bucks so I could get the 5 dollar gift card and gave it to a friend. I might check back later this week and see if they stock more. My Toys R Us sucks and they probably have a box of them in the back and too lazy to do anything with it.

#27 ebucel

ebucel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

So it is YMMV on Price Matching the TRU Wii U deal?
I didn't see a target Wii U deal this week.

#28 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

So it is YMMV on Price Matching the TRU Wii U deal?
I didn't see a target Wii U deal this week.

Yup because it is considered a bundle or free gift card deal.

#29 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

GS has it for $40. I think AMZ pricematched.

#30 Pounce!

Pounce!

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

Got the ad today and it says:
$45 ( or 10% off these $50 gift cards):
Amazon Kindle (which you can use on Amazon too I think)
Nintendo eShop (3DS and Wii U)
PlayStation Network
Google Play

Saved a trip, while Target shopping, did PM and got these gc for 42.75 w/red card. My savings amount to a ps+ game!