$3 PSN Credit Poweruprewards

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 mkultra

mkultra

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

I just noticed that poweruprewards has 3 dollar PSN credit available if anyone wants to use their points to get some. I hope this was the right place to put this.

#2 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:43 AM

It is a fine spot but it is kind of a crappy deal. You are better off using your points for a $10 off or $25 off coupon. This is based on points needed vs. monetary value of product received.

sumderek.png

New List of Games for Sale http://www.cheapassg...-credit-paypal/

#3 mkultra

mkultra

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:10 AM

It is a fine spot but it is kind of a crappy deal. You are better off using your points for a $10 off or $25 off coupon. This is based on points needed vs. monetary value of product received.

Well personally, those coupons are useless to me at the moment. I have all the preowned games I want from gamestop, thanks to all the coupons they gave me earlier this month and I have a buy 2 get 1 free coupon I'm still hoping and praying I could find something of interest to me before April.

I thought it was still a good idea to post it here considering the Spend 50 get 10 back deal going on in PSN incase certain gamers were short a few PSN dollars, it's better than getting a 20 dollar card or a 50 dollar card.

#4 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:17 AM

how come you didn't put how much it is

#5 PimpLimp

PimpLimp

Pimpin Aint Easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:41 AM

It's 4,420 points, and every time I try to redeem the offer, it tells me it was unsuccessful.

#6 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:44 PM

It's 4,420 points, and every time I try to redeem the offer, it tells me it was unsuccessful.

Same here.

ProfessorStotch.png
Check me out on Twitch!

That jacket is sooo September 10th

#7 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:05 PM

Anyomne have 3 3$ code for sale for 7$ Amazon payment

#8 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:58 AM

I think these were 3080 or something close when they first had them a couple of years ago. They keep jacking the price up.

#9 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:07 AM

I think these were 3080 or something close when they first had them a couple of years ago. They keep jacking the price up.

didn't u died i saw WWE